>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/23/32-times-establishment-media-pollsters-assured-people-trumps-defeat/
youtube.com/watch?v=dPP2GOaNh64
amazon.com/gp/aw/review/0297813927/R2WM639QAQIRWP?ref_=glimp_1rv_cl
vid.me/gS28
youtube.com/watch?v=780pMvLPZd0
twitter.com/RT_com/status/801768819807186944
youtube.com/watch?v=pvvmWyQE6Tk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO~

Are you #ReadyForHer in 2020, Drumpftards? She's coming back with a vengeance. 2008 was Die Hard. 2016 was Die Hard 2. 2020 will be Die Hard With A Vengeance, Drumpflestiltskins!!

Oh shit, an Awoo I haven't seen and a really cute one at that.

Reminder that the recount won't happen

2016 was 'just die already'

WAKE ME UP

May her smile never fade from our heart.

ALSO HOLY SHIT TWO WEEKS SINCE WE WON!

I wish I could have Tiffy over for Thanksgiving dinner!

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/23/32-times-establishment-media-pollsters-assured-people-trumps-defeat/

>9. The Guardian: “Trump won’t win. In fact, the U.S. could be on the brink of a liberal renaissance.”

>“Trump won’t win. In fact, the U.S. could be on the brink of a liberal renaissance,” wrote Michael Cohen. “With voters set to reject their nominee, Republicans could lose control of Congress, ushering in a progressive era.”

Wew lad

Why is she acting now like a human being "look at me I'm humble person"? What's her end game?

bring it on bitch

Third times a charm right?

>Cohen

(((wow)))

his face in that shot says it all

someone needs to edit her sucking the life force out of him

it's what women call a guilt trip

see what you done?

>"Sorry ma'am, the manager says we're not allowed to sell you liquor"

>yfw Trump making anime real backfires and Jill Stein wins in 2020 by rallying the remaining normies with a pure anti-anime platform

>Democratic electors still want to vote for the Democratic candidate

Can this meme die already? They haven't swayed a single Republican.
The only camp that is losing electors are them, they already have one from Cali and one from NY who said they'll never vote for Shilary.

"LOOK AT ME~ this is all your fault, white people"

It will never die until inauguration.

BEFORE YOU GO GO

This, 100,000,000 get > 99,999,999 get

Nine 0s nullifies Nine 9s.

that's not a get

that's being denied the real get: 100,000,000

DRUMPF BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=dPP2GOaNh64

>one day she will stop being posted as often
>one day she will stop being posted altogether
>slowly, but surely anons will forget about her
>anons will erase her off there hard drive
>she will never be in a history book
>Pepe might be remembered by normies and might be in the history books because he was talked about by the MSM
>her efforts will never be recognized or remembered ever again

I teared up just typing this.

So the guy I follow for classical music reviews just posted a review of a Roman history book. His writing is pretty esoteric.

>Rome of Empire is less of a narrative and more an exemplar. Its prowess, tribulations and decay bring resonance to the present and future. That one can match most Presidents with an imperial predecessor bespeaks the commonality of power. The First Rome ain’t dead. From a linguistic perspective, the frontier stands to this day. Further afield, the Old Firm is laden with DNA from the Tetrarchy and beyond; its prelates yet dream of a remit beyond the Donation of Constantine. The polity also endures in admonition. Late Empire, as the likes of Honorious, Stilicho and Aëtius tell us, is characterised by atrophy, diminution of civic life and militarisation. When Caius Pupius Atilius (Donald John Trump in the estimation of the online Roman name-convertor) avows to “drain the swamp” reoccurrence is channelled. Rome-on-the-Potomac will see the back of him, his Praetorians and legions afield. It’s inevitable.

amazon.com/gp/aw/review/0297813927/R2WM639QAQIRWP?ref_=glimp_1rv_cl

Thoughts?

lol they'll never learn

I can't wait until after the actual Electoral vote on the 19th.

>308 votes for President-elect Trump
>2 faithless electors defecting from Clinton
>"B-But Congress still has to count the votes! HAH! We'll get Paul Ryan and his men to declare it invalid! Get fucked Drumpf, here comes H-Hillarryyyyyyy"

We'll hear this shit until Trump's second term ends, I feel.

Have you forgotten the prophecy so quickly?

We loyal Trump supporters will all get a qt awoo in the afterlife.

Let's keep this from happening boyos.

Talkshows peaked with Carson and should have stopped with Letterman.

This is why they lost

krauthammer and oreilly being dumb

vid.me/gS28

25th amendment indicates that you have to be alive in order to hold the office of POTUS.

Conan is still funny, at least his outside videos...

Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.

DUMPFFFF BTFO, HILLARY WINS.

Cant wait for a different Impeachment article to be written every single day.

>Jill Stein will become prez on 2020 and when she tries to ban anime it will cause a massive communist genocide in the USA
not that bad

Inauguration day ?

This is what keeps me going when thinking about Awoo. We must have hope in her.

AWOO

Just fuck my constitution up - Madison

>S-surely him violating the constitutional rights of illegals will stump him
>implying noncitizens have rights in the states

Did you feel it?

Until the Trumps leave office, I doubt it'll ever end. It'll get smaller, less loud, but still it'll be there.

When will Trump be proclaimed God-Emperor ?
At the end of his 2nd term ?

if its romney for SOS we riot

>the next president of the United States was a guest on Infowars and is in the WWE hall of fame

BEST TIMELINE

>The Huffington Post: “Donald Trump will not, cannot, win the general election for U.S president.”

>“It’s time for the media to stop pretending otherwise in order to live off of Trump click bait,” wrote a Huffpo Canada contributor.

who else still glad the bitch lost?

This guy gets 1million views for EVERY video his posts, meanwhile Trump can barely garner 70k tweet likes every since he decided to bow down to the New York Times and is fuckbuddy with Joe Scarborough

I'm scared

What if 2024 is Ivanka vs Chelsea?

WILL ANY CABINET POSITION BE ANNOUNCE TODAY

Would I be posting on here if I thought differently?

>a liberal vs a liberal
Who knows?

We have to meme Webb for SoS.

Colbert has nowhere near the influence he used to have.

That's because Colbert has cemented himself as a witty comedy guy. No one thought of it as anything else until Trump ran for politics.

Then we all saw their terrible faces underneath.

There needs to be an unspoken golden rule: If you're a popular comedian, either on TV or on the Internet, do not speak your political opinions openly, unless you want to lose fans.

Also file name related to him now.

My last words on my death bed will be "thank god that bitch didn't win."

>Yeah we gonna sue that prevents electors from ignoring their voters because we didn't like the results
I don't understand how some people can be this obvious that they willingly show off their elistist arrogance like it's fucking nothing.

30+ years in politics he lost to a celebrity steak salesman who was on Infowars and in the WWE hall of fame who decided to run as more of a hobby.

>mfw I can't stop smiling about it

Probably not, it's Thanksgiving.

She's not from anime though.

A gook production is a gook production. Her home is Sup Forums

I don't care if Trump turns out to be a shitty lame duck

I'm just glad he took out Hillary and Jeb!

You could try, but you would get banned since she's not from an anime.

i don't think you understand greentext

i can't wait to mine some more salt today from Liberals who get assblasted by their trump supporting relatives

>6
That won't even put him below 300

>The LA Times: “Don’t panic, Democrats, Hillary Clinton will beat Donald Trump.”

>“Who wins a race for both POTUS and SCOTUS between a tough-love mom and your crazy uncle? Based on historic trends and their comparative assets, my best guess is that Clinton prevails by at least 53% to 46%, perhaps even a double-digit landslide,” wrote radio host Mark Green. “The most unpopular presidential nominee ever won’t be elected president. At least not if Democrats remember Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes’ admonition: ‘The way the inevitable came to pass was effort.'”

Then its that where you belong as well?

I'm fine with it

Do you guys like boobs?

Holy fuck, Macedonia. Stop shilling, you've been at this for at least a day straight. Why do you believe the media all of a sudden, O loyal Trump supporter? Did you think they started being truthful suddenly?

LOOK AT THIS RETARD

>Karl Rove: “Trump Can’t Win General Election.”

>Longtime Bush strategist Karl Rove said on MSNBC that “Republicans are not going to win this next election by finding a missing magic cache of conservative voters who have heretofore loyally supported us but were turned off by those arch liberals John McCain and Mitt Romney.”

youtube.com/watch?v=780pMvLPZd0

Hey guyth Mike thernovich here. Justthhht want to makshe shure you know that sthpenther is a fbi plant!! The real nathionalitht movement ith not pro-white! #real-alt-wight

by the way, ifth dunald pickths womney, im finithshed.

Why are Awoo's so fucking cute, I'm not even a big anime guy

this is true
also colbert report was actually funny but now he's shit

Me too.

when women get pregnant they release pheromones that make the male get ultra attached

twitter.com/RT_com/status/801768819807186944

>WE'RE GETTING NIGEL
>LOOKOUT EU
>YOU WONT BE ABLE TO CONTINUE DESTABILIZING THE MIDDLE-YEAST

Never gets old.

youtube.com/watch?v=pvvmWyQE6Tk

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

God yes.

He and others went shit soon as Trump was gaining speed.

That, or they don't give a shit likely and are using a Trump Presidency to have a gold mine of material for ages to come.

Either way.

>Jill (((((((((((((stein))))))))))))))) got the funding to star challenging election results in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania

So how much was she paid off? There is no way she'd be doing this herself. She got the idea from the Clintons, who want to try and stuff a bunch of ballots in the "recount" so she can magically flip the 3 states that made her lose.

Clinton knows she cannot challenge election results after she conceded and admitted defeat. It'd make her look like the largest hypocrite of all time. However, it's awfully convenient that a meaningless 3rd party suddenly raises hundreds of thousands of dollars to be able to challenge election results in the 3 states Hillary needs to flip.

Really, really makes you think.

Kek, Don Jr needs to run eventually

It's more like your pandering, "everyone is a winner" mother and your no-nonsense father. But this author wouldn't know, growing up without a dad

they should also check NV and VA to see what kind of fraud went on there

NO THE BRITS NEED YOU