Why do you all hate immigration? Don't you know Aussie land was built by migrants?

Why do you all hate immigration? Don't you know Aussie land was built by migrants?

Oh fuck off you fucking wombat.

1/10 bait thread for disgusting me enough to reply

by what kind of immigrants? and after thinking about it, compare them to the immigrants coming now

>The worst of the White British is a million times better than the best of nignog land

I agree friend. Open borders is the future of policy!

Immigration isn't the issue guy, it's the quality of immigrant. The Italians, Vietnamese etc all came here on their own and worked hard to build community and business and advance team Australia. Every PTSD Shit skin Muslim that comes in from the Sudan or wherever is just going directly on to welfare, are settled in areas together, can't get jobs and can't communicate. In my opinion it's a pointless exercise bringing them here in this form, I'm all for slowly amalgamating them in regional areas and enforcing membership in the SED or CFA etc to build pride in Australia. I'd cancel all mudslide immigration until that kind of thing was instituted. Australian needs to push for more qualified immigration.. Dutch, Japanese.. science types etc

Great point cobber xD

>being this bluepilled

>making hardworking rural aussies put up with migrant shit
fuck off m8

Bullshit, it was built by men who took what they wanted from 'people' using it inefficiently. A value lost on today, if it was still around we'd have removed all pests from this land.

Cunt it's the only argument you can use against waleed Aly and co. If you stand on the point that you love immigration but don't like refugee immigration then we can btfo mudslimes on the basis that we don't feel they're being looked after correctly here and that we're better off assisting them in settlement in their own country and assisting rebuilding their home.. instead of crapping up Melbourne

Fast track some of those white South Africans

They're not migrants if they forcefully take the land and slaughter the indigenous.

wow um um samefag!!!!

by pointing this out I expect I will appear to everyone that I have one this argument : ) I say good day, sir!

>I have one this argument
>I have one

>he actually is taking the time to point out spelling mistakes on some irrelevant, pointless, time-wasting american weaboo forum filled to the brim with nothing but autists and basement virgins

ha ha

>Northwest europeans
>Immigrants

The useless fucks did a poor job of it.

>Don't you know Aussie land was built by migrants?
No, it was built by the Home countries. Then later immigrants came and opened up pizza shops and declared they were always important.

ruined*

If immigration didn't exist either would I and the world would be better place.

/thread

Australia was built by settlers.

They put in the time and effort and built the country. They didn't come into an established civilised society and attempt to either mooch off it or leech of certain facets, luxuries and institutions whilst resisting all the ethics, culture and values that build the country and attempting to instil beliefs or behaviours from the country they fled that clash with those long established.

>Migrants

Slaves actually.

Wouldn't mind a few Irish slave girls tbqh.

I'm not going to object to relaunching transportation.

I secretly love you Pauline.

I.D's m8. Use them.

The Vietnamese are bad though...?

So are the Italians and Greeks come to think of it.

Not fond of the Irish or Dutch either.

get fucked.
you know the middle eastern mussies are a large part a bunch of violent cunts with no skills that hate the west.
get absolutely fucked if you honestly want to bring these shitstains in to rape our women.
if we want migrants, bring in other westerners, there is no rush to grow.

Just have a look at the catalogue right now. That's why we hate immigration.

Yeah I don't really like the Vietnamese but like.. at least they brought their food, opened business, pay tax etc.. they're not actively trying to blow us up and don't push religion on us. How often do you have to hear about the down trodden Vietnamese migrants.. literally never have. My biggest issue with refugees are they're actually all getting full pensions for PTSD and will not contribute a cent to society.. their children will follow that victim lifestyle and nobody wins. I really hate how we bring refugees in to the country and don't take the time to actually indoctrinate them to team Australia

Let them build a Snowy Mountain Scheme. Those who survive can live here. Never seen so many Ferrarais outside of Rose Bay except in the Inner West of Sydney where they all moved

Fact time, the issue is illegal boat people and the reason for that has nothing to do with immigration. It is all about maintaining a quarantine system to protect Australian agriculture. If the illegal immigrants came by plane and not pest and unknown ridden wooden boats they would most likely get give refugee status. Australian policy is only going so hard against them because of the wooden boats, Never hear about stopping the huge amount of tourist or workers that overstay their visas and never leave, never hear about that because they are not a threat to Australian agriculture. Australian government does not hate immigration, it just hates the possibility of our entire ecosystem and farming sector getting destroyed by crop disease. You get a high and harsher fine for not declaring flora then firearms when passing through customs.

Simply put, it's because immigration just isn't needed. Australia has a self sustaining population with a wide range of skills needed to maintain a country. I don't immigration, I just see it as completely redundant and hate those who insist upon more and more people coming to Australia despite it hurting, not aiding Australia in the long run.

I don't hate immigration at all. I hate NON FUCKING WHITES. And today, immigration means nonwhites.

All the 2nd gen asian kids are pushed into medicine, optometry, pharmacy, dentistry, engineering to get a stable job.
The elite high schools become more and more asian, then the universities do. Peopke of similar background hang around together, their families form enclaves

Meanwhile all of the teaching, police force, armed forces is overwhelmingly white.

2nd gen show no respect for anthem, culture history, pretty much are chinese/korean/indian living and studying in australia. People from asian countries with competitve college entrance exams bring obsession of grades being the only thing that matters and cheating

Eventually all high paying fields will be almost exclusively asian. Whites will do the essential jobs that keep society going

Asians are the new jews

>don't you know Aussie land was built by migrants?
Australia had no civilisation before we came there, don't fucking tell me abos were a civilisation in any way, because they weren't

When you put a lot of British criminals together they get along and build their civilisation in their new country.

Abbos have been together for who fucking knows how long and haven't done shit for Australia and they still don't even today.

Their civilization was to burn the whole continent to the ground.