Vancouver is turning into a Chinese colony

How can we stop this?

Other urls found in this thread:

rew.ca/properties/search/433199461/sort/price/asc/page/1
youtu.be/Nk8-lLJEeQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THERE IS NO STOPPING THEM UNLESS WE BAN CHINESE IMMIGRATION TO VANCOUVER OT TAX THEM 150% WHEN THEY BUY A HOME IN VANCOUVER

just drown in that chinese pussy

canadians aren't white anyway

revolt against your chinese masters and become an independent country you lame-ass fucking troll

>he doesn't want to fuqq cute asian schoolgirls

What the fuck.

The white guys in that pic look like Chads.

You don't stop it. It is ok. Those are rich and smart Asians.

Unlike the Africans and Middle East Muslims we get... which fuck up Europe.

Stop complaining and put ya dick in one, you may change your mind

brb immigrating to Canada to get some asian pussy

Do I lose way too many points for being a white/slavic BR?

I might have around 5-10% black DNA if some polack great grandmother decided to taste the chocolate at some point. Will this still give me a free ride?

Thank god that they aren't Muslims

You are a race traitor.

You're so lucky you can't imagine.

>inb4 the cute on the left

NIGGA HAVE U SEEN THE HOUSING SITUATION IN VANCOUVER ?

95% OF SFH HOUSE ARE ONE MILLION OR MORE PLUS AVERAGE HOUSE IN VANCOUVER IS $1.5 MILLION

rew.ca/properties/search/433199461/sort/price/asc/page/1

Canada is a cesspool without identity. It doesn't matter. Let it all burn.

literally selling out your countrymen to big money private interests

why aren't you leafs lighting torches and sharpening the pitchforks?

Go to Asia if you have Yellow Fever. Asians in White countries have much higher standards and they and their parents are probably richer than you.

Actual Canadians are getting priced out of British Colombia.
Yanks have recently started cracking down on corrupt third world money being used to buy up their assets in places like New York.

The one on the right looks like she can handle the dick nicely

At least they aren't niggers or arabs

But you can't marry one in Asia.
You can in Cucknada (and San Francisco)

This. Long term though it is pretty worrying, the original settler's decedents will be a minority.

That brazil guy only said he wants "asian pussy" so I was assuming he just wants to have a gf or some prostitutes.

To be very honest
There is very little better than western Asians
Functional western that js

I'm not exactly sure what's stopping you marrying them in Asia?

Then build more housing, idiots.

The low ontario area is pretty much white OP
I mean I dont care that there chinese I care there fucking the housing economy up.

First, you can't.
See vid.
youtu.be/Nk8-lLJEeQw

You whiny shitbag. You have to do BETTER than the slants. They steal with two hands, you have to steal with three.

I don't bother going to Vancouver anymore for that reason. No one really speaks English, and you get broken English most of the time. If you get lost you're borked because most people can't speak the language very well. The few white people that are around are beta, and chase the Asians, but the Asian parents aren't having it.

Cost of living is ridiculous, rent prices are incredibly high. The Chinese buy up property and then don't even bother living in it. So there are tons of empty homes, and apartments where no one is living, and meanwhile there are homeless everywhere.

Rent for a shitty Bachelor or studio is no less than 800 if you're lucky.

Vancouver is a shit hole, avoid. Even if you have yellow fever, if you don't have a house, a car, and a good paying job the chinks won't pay attention to you. Then there is also the parents to get through who are usually really fucking psycho.

That is if the girl isn't a golddigger psycho herself.

Built a time machine to 20 years ago because that's when Hongkouver got started

4 of those girls alreadying thinking of breeding with the white guy

the other gwhite goy is gay faggot riding on chink back
owhile tohse other 6 chinks are faggots as well you can see how they look at each other
The small arab goy , he beta as fuck little chance

Which leavs those two chinks on the right with that GT asian to fight over , most likely the goy next to her will marry her and the goy behind impregnate her.

Which means this class will most likely produce 3-6 half-white/white mixxed children.
And 1 Asian.

On average it will be good as Chink DNA is the product of discpline , skill and good people.

This means it's a win.

But it might not be for long

The mexicans and arabs are comming and will just cuck everybody

And nothing of value was lost.

Looks like my class picture. Good times
:(

T. White man who went to college in China

Canadian Hapa President when?

Those girls are fucking cute. It reduces the market value of pussy anyway, so it's only positive.

we have ocean on one side , protected farmland around , mountains on one end and a border to the south.

the amount of cranes and high rises around metro vancouver is insane and the prices still keep climbing.

I'm working on one right now actually

>Hongcouver
It's already lost

This one in particular.

They are still going to rape and kill the whites in Canada when they are a sufficiently small minority. :)
That's the rule.

> Actual Canadians are getting priced out of British Colombia.

lol BC has about the same population as Lithuania but fifteen times the space.

how come Asians living in Western countries are so much better looking than their brothers in China? I mean in this pic 2/3 chinks are cute as hell and the third one who is mediocre knows it and over-sexualizes herself to draw attention.
Also I've seen tall(regular tall not freakish) Asians from China and elsewhere here(probably biznismen or other higher class members) and the freakish chink features even out,they actually look decent and not like genetic disaster.
This convinced me that a vegan/vegetarian diet is detrimental both to healtf but to society as these dudes were probably fed a lot better than 99% of the cunt

Those girls are a lot cuter than most azn girls I've seen in TO

The gook loving betacucks are chimping out again ITT

SAD

>everyone has been commenting on the """""""""cuteness"""""""""" of the Asian cunts
>no one has mentioned the absolutely adorable white girl in the picture
Where am i?

Those are some beautiful legs. The white girl and the girl to the right of her are also very hot. Girl to the left is obviously chinese which is a shitskin gene.

You Canadicucks have to settle for westernized (ie turned into giant vapid whores) Asians (99% Chinks and Koreans, no Japanese immigrate outside Japan) who will ONLY marry 6'4'' Chads doing medical degrees with rich parents. Asians are fine, but their market value is way too overinflated in the West due to relatively short supply. If you like Asian girls so much, learn Japanese and come to Japan or don't bother.

Dropped her, dumbo ears

in reddit's colony

>white roasties
>cute
get out

I can guarantee you all those asian girls have white boyfriends

I was thinking the same thing

Oh because when Hong Kong was about to be turned over back to China, Vancouver essentially declared itself a 'sanctuary city' for scared Hong Kong elite worried about Cultural Revolution 2.0. So long as they could prove they had $250,000 in assets. It's not really comparable to the the flood of third world trash hitting the US/Europe

>actually inviting foreigners to come mate with your women
Why?

The girls are cute and they refuse to date asians once they're here. What's the problem?

On an imageboard full of people who pretend to care about white people for the sake of being contrarian, but due to their social awkwardness and autism have never touched a girl and thus feel attracted to the stereotypical "le shy, immature, quiet" Asian girl and who don't waste on second caring about the white race if they can shag some gook.

Hot

Re-migration,
back to Chingchion,
The only solution

Be grateful.

Would you rather have niggers?

SHOW ME WHERE ?

> Shag.

Your Anglo is showing Hans.

But yeah, despite their looks if they take over like in Vancouver it's a fucking huge problem. They buy the property to rent out and ensure the next Canadian generation will be impoverished.

If you can't fuck an asian here there's always English teaching assistant jobs in Japan.

How about none you stupid fat nigger?

Maybe WWIII would've been a good thing.
Maybe we should've picked Hillary.

I'm not inviting anyone, just informing you of the facts about Western Asians. I'm not Japanese either.

She's not cute you double cracker. Plus, look at her doing a peace sign when the asians aren't even doing it. Autism

>China is a shithole
>flee to Canada because it's better
>make Canada into China
Really
makes your neurons active?

I guess the West could have gone out in style that way.

>She's not cute

Nothing worse than delusional self-hating bitter white faggots like you.

Yeah it's bad, but at least they westernize after the first generation

>says the english teacher in japan

I'd rather be flooded by chinks than any of the other lesser races. Atleast they are smart, hard working, and not as ugly as niggers

She's cute as fuck you're just a weirdo faggot

There is no stopping it. Vancouver is a degenerate shit hole filled with losers, drug users, foreigners, and scumbags. In my field I make twice as much as my friends in Vancouver for the same job, and they get fucked in the ass daily by their scumbag bosses.

The asians don't integrate. They don't behave themselves properly. And they hate white people with a passion.

Most of all though, they're losers or scumbags. They either live with mommy and daddy and get an allowance so they drive down wages. Or they're psychopaths who have no sense of community and decency.

FUK U FAGGOTS I AM TAKING THE CHINESE CHICK ON FIRST ROW TO THE LEFT WITH HER LEGS SPREAD

This is what a cute white girl looks like to me by the way

I like cute Asian girls and white girls equally, I'm not the one going around calling beautiful girls like the one in OP's pic ugly just because I'm bitter about being too much of a loser to get with one.

why are there 12 dudes but only 4 girls?

All this projection... She's not ugly, I just don't find her cute. Is that so wrong?

You're absolutely right, which is why they're worth dating,

My asian qt gf fits that description pretty well. She begs me to cum inside every time...................
I do.

No, I just think you have to be biased or have unrealistically high standards to find that girl not cute, but whatever.

RACIST

Aka weeb lies

WMAF IS CANCER

St. Clement was the third successor of Peter as Bishop of Rome; otherwise known as the third Pope.

"Since then these things are manifest to us, and we have looked into the depths of the divine knowledge, we ought to do in order all things which the Master commanded us to perform at appointed times. He commanded us to celebrate sacrifices and services, and that it should not be thoughtlessly or disorderly, but at fixed times and hours. He has Himself fixed by His supreme will the places and persons whom He desires for these celebrations, in order that all things may be done piously according to His good pleasure, and be acceptable to His will. So then those who offer their oblations at the appointed seasons are acceptable and blessed, but they follow the laws of the Master and do not sin. For to the high priest his proper ministrations are allotted, and to the priests the proper place has been appointed, and on Levites their proper services have been imposed. The layman is bound by the ordinances for the laity."

Source: St. Clement, bishop of Rome, 80 A.D., to the Corinthians

"Our sin will not be small if we eject from the episcopate those who blamelessly and holily have offered its Sacrifices."

Source: Letter to the Corinthians, [44,4]

St. Clement was the third successor of Peter as Bishop of Rome; otherwise known as the third Pope.

"Since then these things are manifest to us, and we have looked into the depths of the divine knowledge, we ought to do in order all things which the Master commanded us to perform at appointed times. He commanded us to celebrate sacrifices and services, and that it should not be thoughtlessly or disorderly, but at fixed times and hours. He has Himself fixed by His supreme will the places and persons whom He desires for these celebrations, in order that all things may be done piously according to His good pleasure, and be acceptable to His will. So then those who offer their oblations at the appointed seasons are acceptable and blessed, but they follow the laws of the Master and do not sin. For to the high priest his proper ministrations are allotted, and to the priests the proper place has been appointed, and on Levites their proper services have been imposed. The layman is bound by the ordinances for the laity."

"Our sin will not be small if we eject from the episcopate those who blamelessly and holily have offered its Sacrifices."

probably an all boys secondary that accepts girls for the college/sixth form

Explain

Oh no, it's this fucking guy again...

Explain this s

I see nothing wrong here, if all of them look like those cuties.

Ehejsjdb

Stupid proddie

KYS

Racist

COME ON SHOW US YOUR RAGE

Sksksm

>HUE HUE HUE I AM WHITE

Nice try Bobo. Vancouver Zoo already has all the monkeys it needs.

Sorry that I don't have your standards? No need to get personally offended and try to come up with reasons why I don't find her cute

I can't help you if you cantear yourself away from the epic societal cucking going on.

But this is one of the ways. Getting a good girl and a good dowry from a strong family system.

Neither of which exist in the UK anymore.

It seems like white people are getting btfo all over the planet by everyone.