youtu.be/_BZXpct0atI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-pHnQ6W2KkM
youtu.be/bO12X1nhzzk
youtube.com/watch?v=DbPQDhYwDfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

soon

Pic related

I hope so. Women have way too much freedom.

I don't see whats wrong with video. They're just peacefully practising their religion.

ya but then it will get better... I hope

>future

Are you implying it's not already happened?

We have girls flown out to get FGM'd, we have people killed in "honor killing" regularly, a tranny was brutally murdered and had a snake tied around him in some somalian retaliatory tradition, I'm pretty sure people have been beaten to death for apostasy already.

We know for sure people have been killed for blaspheming the prophet.

You mean 1000 years ago?

I cannot even begin to tell you how angry and sad this makes me.

Fucking sandniggers

You can always read the comments and get more angry

No. Fucking. Way.

This You guys are just racists

AAAAAGHHHH

>didnt even rape her

fucking paki cunts

Rape is a violent act. Islam promotes peace.

Devils. This is the diversity our governments want to give to us!

god damned white males
they ruin everything
islam is a feminist religion
but you had to do it
you had to make them burn that poor womyn
do you even understand?
no you don't
because you are privileged
you really make me sick
this really makes me sick
this really makes me think

Wow, nice cherry picking there. This is nmot the majority of muslims and even if it is what we as a culture have done to the middle east going all the way back to the crusades is so much worse. Taking in the needy that lost their homes and livelihood is more than just basic human decency its our obligation.

>women being put in their place

i hope so.

Islamic rape game comes to Europe

youtu.be/-pHnQ6W2KkM

fuck up, you soft cunt.

Reporter gets molested and her nipples bit off by civilians

youtu.be/bO12X1nhzzk

Is this an apologist poem?

Kek'd.
>Paki

so this based motherfucker burned their precious book and was what, dragged into the streets and killed for it? God I hate muslims. Every single last one of them. I cannot wait til we're dragging these cunts into the streets over here and doing the same to them.

True, I can't stand islamophobes

We take these same people from this country and call them "the good guys"

POO IN LOO PAJEET AND JUST FUCKING MIND YOUR FILTHY COUNTRY

India is our ally in war with islam, first we nedd to extemrinate islam. We share common enemy.

Algiers monkey pls go.

unironically agreeing with Polan here. Indians know better than most what this human filth is like when it has the large numbers.

>We share common enemy
Its funny to see Polacks scared from islam and not russia.

No, Islamic communities are doing that right now all over Europe, plus marrying childs and other traditions of sand people.
Never herar about sharia police patrols?

wow i already hated muslim before

Russia? Russia is european, sort of, they too are agaisnt islam. First ther's need for big fire to remove islam from the earth. This is our prime goal.

templier or fuck off, teutonics were losers

god damn just drop some weapons on them and start a rumor that iran has turned from islam

Leftists for mental institutions, non whites for the ovens / work camps.

do you really think these 'people' would do the same for you if the situation was reversed?

Why do you hide Ahmed? Show your true flag.

>Sup Forums is okay with bringing white Afghan savages into Europe because of "muh white nationalism"

do something about it instead of being a sad cunt

Like what? Speaking out against Islam results, 99% of the time, in a tarnished reputation. The other 1% of the time results in you being murdered.

Just because there is a possibility they might not doesnt mean I shouldnt. Their mistakes are theirs and my mistakes are mine. In the end we have to answer for our mistakes, not the mistakes of others.
This is my flag. I'm a german now.

Fuck what happened in the Crusades, none of us were alive then. This happened recently. How many Christian, Jew, Hindu, Sikh, etc. extremists have you ever heard of that do shit like this? Islam is cancer, and all you sympathisers can say is muh Crusades or muh Middle East invasion. Ever thought that maybe if that part of the world stopped being savages and got their shit together the West wouldn't have to go BTFO the Middle East on a regular basis?

This is what the liberals want to protect.

This is what should happen to people who burn the bible. Im quite envious of Muslims

I love how people like you always bring up the Crusades as if they somehow have a shred of current relevance.
If there's anything you should be drawing from the Crusades, it's that Christianity has moved on. Islam's nature has stayed completely stationary

Jesus.

Technically, everything east of Jerusalem is Pakistan.

It started with the crusades and for the better part of the last millenium western civilization has waged war on the rest of the world to exploit them for their resources.
I'm not saying you share in the guilt, but you are reaping the benefits from it and have an obligation to at least sharing these benefits.

Crusades were only 7-8 battles retaking key cities under siege by Muslims, what the fuck are you smoking?

Clearly you deserve to be victimized by ficki fickis

it's sarcasm lad

REMOVE

so if it weren't for the Crusades, Islam wouldn't be an expansionist death cult?

lol k

dont you mean allah. the best part of this is that the "police" found that she was innocent.

youtube.com/watch?v=DbPQDhYwDfQ

The crusades were a defensive response, Ahmed.
Stop trying to rationalize the behavior of these savages, just because Merkel shoves them down your throat and up your ass, it doesn't mean you have to defend them.

Fuck off back to your own country Achmed and stop ruining Germany

Can't wait to see a video of purple-haired refugee-welcoming obese slag getting stoned in the middle of some European capital
Hopefully muzzies will rekt a handful of them before being removed.

>western civilization has waged war on the rest of the world to exploit them for their resources

And I'm sure if Muslims were the dominant culture they would treat everyone with respect right? Or the Chinese, I'm sure they would be totally accepting of everyone's sovereignty. It's survival of fittest. Sorry that Muslims were too busy fucking goats and marrying their child cousins for the last 500 years to realize that.

what muslims are doing in europe is NECESSARY if we want to have a chance of waking up people

once right and far right governs in every country over europe, we will finally deal with every leftist and muslim

No we don't, Mohammed. That is a logical argument, but your premise is false. Hence your argument is incorrect.
Islam was an expansionist war religion from the get go before it even came into contact with the West. Only reason it didn't spread further is because we whooped your camel fucking asses and sent you back to the desert.

germans are so disgusting

t. britfag

>germans
He's a shitskin living in Germany.

It won't happen, I believe they are not THAT stupid. They know those people are their main support here

This.

Mohammad was a war monger and a child rapist, he had over seven hundred sex slaves that he abducted after killing men.

You'll never be german nor european. We'll have you deported back in your shithole of a country, just wait.

mudshite on mudshite violence, i don't give a fraction of a fuck.

>666kb
>666x666
Kek

The streetshitter is being an asshole, pay no attention to him.

>Dont forget he was illiterate goy, now give us some money so we can fight this evil scourge
The jews are playing you all for chumps and you people are too stupid to realise it.

WTF, i love islam now.

>german now
You'll never be German, no matter how hard you try to tell people. No German will ever truly accept you, if anything they are disgusted by your mere presence.

You're probably a troll b8ing, but I wish I could stab you to death just to know there'd be one less muslim in the world.

am i the only one that hates people that speak like this?

No. The blight of Abrahamic monotheism will be converted to the blessing of eco paganism.

Jill Stein 2020!
Deus Kek Vult!

are these the 99.99999% of muslims who aren't terrorists therefore good people that I keep hearing about?

>This manner of content is now a-okay on youtube

Must've grown tired of getting upstaged by Worldstar.

You will never be german, subhuman.

Look at these Trump supporters beating this poor muslim woman. #notmypresident

>police armed with full automatic weapons for crowd control
Connect the dots user.

Can someone give me a quick 'too long; didn't watch' summary?

Kys
t. Pagan

>Woman throws quran in trash
>followers of religion of peace kill her

>future
someone post a link to the story of this afghan rapefugee who almost got beaten to death by other rapefugees in a german shelter because he ripped a quoran apart or burned it
happened just a couple months ago

>the future

We're already there though.

KEBAB

sorry I misread the post, he was right

Nah fuck you. To the victors go the spoils.

continue the cycle of violence its your turn to get hit the post

>be better.jpg nowhere to be seen

She Dindu Nuffin.

not going to deney that we have had wars but you cannot deny that they als wage war upon them selfs if anything we are a galvanising force for there wars

You can clearly see from the video that it's just a tiny minority of extremists.
Islam is a religion of peace.

>mfw my muslim family would want these people killed

Templar or gtfo

religion of peace strikes again