Second night in a row I saw this triangle shaped UFO. This night it followed 5 minutes after a fighter jet...

Second night in a row I saw this triangle shaped UFO. This night it followed 5 minutes after a fighter jet, which I think was a F-16, going by the outline of its nose in the night's sky.

But anyway, here is gif from video I managed to get this time, soon as I saw the UFO again, I ran inside and got the camera.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/gmg8hhd90g0yzsx/ufo.MOV?dl=1
expirebox.com
expirebox.com/download/31e8e461c43b7811dd9baf08313f0eb5.html
youtu.be/6n_xCI-peq0?t=3m1s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T7OYPb3fTP0
youtube.com/watch?v=RFM1BiyctJU
youtube.com/watch?v=gfbO9dTxMmA
youtube.com/watch?v=CWdsEvD9Orw
phys.org/news/2012-12-quantum-stealth-material-invisible.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5BvzktPxdg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

user can you upload the video I want to run filters.

Wtf

Ayy Macao

Where to? I don't want to make a jewgle account for youtube.

here please do filter

check these timestamps

Check it out yourself. Download & in 0.12x speed (alternatively 0.25)
And let's watch besonderst carefully at these special seconds

0:1
0:37 top left
0:47

dl >dropbox.com/s/gmg8hhd90g0yzsx/ufo.MOV?dl=1

The video is really not the quality, which one would need to make any conclusions on, what exactly you filmes there. How far was it a way, how fast was it moving, where was the plane following it?

expirebox.com

Also see:

Thank you I will send snap shots shortly.

It was about 800m or so away, it was probably going about 300km/hr. It was following the plane. The plane came first, then this UFO came following it in the same path.

The UFO looks like a big manta, with all these circle lights under it. It's really impressive. The F-16's running lights are just ordinary red and white.

If you look in the gif, you can see shades of green and blue in the light flashes.

I'll upload a new gif next post.

Uploading now. 70mb avi

Another gif, last I got of its flashing lights in the frame.

An update. The F-16 flew near again going back the way it came, but from further south.

Likely an F-18 rather than an F-16, seeing as how we use Hornets rather than Falcon in our Airforce.

Ah ok. Yeah the F-18 came back. Maybe the UFO freaked him out?

Move on goy, you saw NOTHING

Possibly. Cool gifs though desu. I'd be pretty spooked too if I was in a fighter jet getting out maneuvered by a space manta ray.

>>>X

I think it's the Thule. And they're good guys.

holy FUCK OP, literally about 3 months ago i saw the exact same type of pattern flying above my town, triangular formation of lights just like in ur gif except these ones were green. It was flying around for a fair few minutes before disappearing and im now tripping the fuck out due to how similar the one you uploaded is

I've uploaded video of the ufo, it's raw clean footage straight from my camera

Yes, the Nephilim are preparing to reveal their secrets to us. 2017 the world will change forever.

These sightings will intensify. We're not done with happenings, they're just getting stranger and stranger.

WHAT. Portland, OR fag here. I saw something VERY similar to this a week ago, assumed it was something related to the air show. New military tech?

Kinda like this, if it flew over ahead?

Because this is its underside I saw when it beelined straight over my house under 300 feet last night lmao.

Amazing. I think I'm a nephilim hybrid.

Tr3b

The speed and acceleration of this thing my God! Frame grabs from very low resolution video but seem like silver disk staffing those Chinooks.

Or it could be a test of a drone, maybe programmed to follow the flight path of the fighter jet. 300 km/h is pretty possible, any Strange or extreme manouveres?

Google Tr-3b and you now what you saw

No strange maneuvers from it, also I'm really rural, and don't live anywhere near military bases, why would the fighter jet that was ahead of it, be out my way?

Red and green lights. DJI Phanton drone faggot

just like that, im pretty sure i have a shitty recording of the lights on my phone somewhere

Nah it didn't have a circle light on each corner, it was like the ship from 3:01 in i, pet goat 2:
youtu.be/6n_xCI-peq0?t=3m1s

Nope it's as wide as my house.

It looks like pic related.

Just Australia creating its own stealth bombers.

Yes, along with all white people. The neural frequencies of the descendants of the nephilim are increasingly resonating as their approach rapidly ascends, many are suddenly experiencing strange visions and are sensing their arrival. The reptilians are in a panic as their reign is nearing an end.

where abouts in our great country are you m8?

I'm Rhesus negative which is Nephilim blood I think, also Nephilim are tall beautiful aryans. I feel so happy they exist and are coming to save me and others.

I waved at their ship the first time I saw it fly over my house, and it turned on a blinking red light and changed direction within a second. As if to signal it saw my greeting.

thats literally a stealth bomber

>Kek's grace upon this question - will it unravel the ayy lmao debate?????????

Rural SA, sorry for late reply mate

People who have downloaded the video, what do you make of it?

Holy shit an UFO, quick grab the shittiest camera we have !

The only time I would have gotten a good shot with the camera, is last night when it flew over my house. But I ran out when I heard it, but didn't have my camera with me, which sucked.

It's really fucken hard man, it's dark and shit, and the object is like a km away in the pitch black sky.

Lucky I managed to even get it on film, you know?

I'm almost entirely sure it is of human origin, like i said problay a miltary test of a new drone.

Yeah it's human for sure, but really advanced, so nephilim-human-aryan hybrids.

And also, it did do a strange manouvre now I remember, the first time I saw it. When I waved at it, it changed its orientation from its sleek body driving horizontally forward like a normal plane. To moving vertically upright and blinking a red light. So it basically flew over ahead of me, down my field of vision. Then it lifted its rear up and erected itself vertically and continued flying like that.

That's the only way to explain how the red light came so far out to the side of the rest of its lights.

>silver disk
What do you mean?

I think the UFO was protecting me from the F-18?

the nephalim were giant offspring that were half human, half watcher/elohim, the flood was to wipe the nephalim out...
you're not a nephalim

aryans/nordics are a different group

What am I, why are the UFOs interested in me?

GOD DAMN ZORG COMMAND PUTTING HUMAN CIVIL AVIATION LIGHTS ON OUR FUCKING SPACE SHIPS

You should set up camera's user

can't see shit

maybe you'll get lucky tomorrow night, keep a camera with you

The lights run up the body of it.

>lights

maybe they were gonna anal probe you
lucky the F18 chased it off!

No, the UFO chased the f18 off, i feel the ufo as a protector

go outside, maybe the ufo will come back

Ok so this might make you scratch your head but every time those lights flashed they illuminated the craft. This means allot is silhouetted but you can see the detail. If you make another video try and use object around you to balance especially when you zooming.

Holy shit man, you are amazing with your photoshopping. What is the overall shape do you think from this?

So it's 100% confirmed advanced ship?

The elite ate un a panic i witnessed off the coast of florida a couple days ago a craft get shot down, the media claims it was a shooting star,but a star does shoot up then fall on its ass ib a firery crash, this is the truth so help me God, digits will confirm.

See

That my friend is how 100 billion dollars look like floating on the air.

Yeah shit's going down

Wow unbelievable.

It looks like a plane.
Not "Experimental CIA Area 51" plane, but "Basic fucking passenger jet" plane
Oh good, you found a B-21 prototype
Good fucking work, Sup Forums, ya found a plane we already know about.

That looks like an Astra. Google it, not *that* well hidden.

Good news: it's a US military aircraft
Bad news: no one is sure where we got the tech...

Does the US or others own it?

Could always be a fancy drone. The military has what can functionally be described as anti-gravity propulsion.

>f you look in the gif, you can see shades of green and blue in the light flashes.
>I'll upload a new gif next post.

I'm coming up on the 7th anni of me seeing something similar to this, except imagine the triangle pointing down, and the lights flashing on and off 2x lights at a time (one on each side of the triangle in unison about 1 full second each before going down to the next set of lights, and continuing to do so until the series of lights got to the tip of the triangle and it would start the same process going back up.

No noise, low to the ground, within a mile of us. It vanished when the lights reached back up and it was time for the series of lights to come back down, the next lights never turned on and it was nowhere in sight. The stars became visible where it was hovering stationary.

I wonder if they're busting out this tech now that the emdrive was made public

Check this out guys, thanks to the man from Macao.

WTF I saw this and this is the first post after years of searching that I find a real encounter similar to mine

That image of it, was gained from filtering raw video that I recorded of the UFO. You can see my raw footage, there's about 20 seconds of continous footage of the "100 billion dollar craft".

I feel very happy that 100 billion dollars flew over my house.

Saw one exactly like that new years eve.

Was on a blunt ride with my friends and they all saw it. Spooked them for sure.

No joke I just added a tar catching bong, pic related, to my wish list and it roared over my house.

Is this what you are talking about

Many possibilities. Lots if experimental craft about.

I've compiled information, so what the ship is, is the Thule/Nephilim and they're good guys.

Ship has been identified from video! Man this is awesome.

I saw this in dec 08 in the Arizona desert off the i-10 on the way to Cali. It's ridiculous how close this thing was, if it's gov they didn't give a fuck that they were putting on a spectacle for us. I'm 100% positive they not only knew we were there stranded on the side of the highway, but after seeing a strange light formation from afar 10 minutes earlier and having my friend joke with the AAA operator that I'm seeing shit, it appeared directly in front of us about a half mile to a mile away and just a couple hundred feet off the ground IF that.

It was silent, no rotor, no buzz, no hum, just suspended in upside down triangle formation, with circle lights on opposite sides of its V that would switch on and off 2 at a time like I mentioned in my earlier post.

Since then I have my eyes on the sky every time I'm not indoors, and I've noticed several odd things throughout the years, none as thrilling as the close encounter though.

Just tuesday night I saw for what seems to be about the 5th time that I've seen this phenomenon. It looks like a star and if it would be still you wouldn't be able to decipher it from the rest of the stars.

It was moving as slow as a satellite would in a straight across the sky formation but all of a sudden I noticed this thing looked like it wasn't exactly going straight. I used my home roof as a reference point, and sure enough this tiny spec of light sat still, looked like it started moving erratically, I saw it get bright, then it got really dim, then it disappeared.

The thing that was strange to me, or could've been coincidence, was it got bright as soon as I felt like what I was seeing wasn't normal. It was that exact moment that I was thinking holy shit I needed to tell my wife so she can see this that I saw it get bright and appeared to shoot off even higher into space (as if this thing wasn't high as fuck already).

where?

Heh.

Dude it flew over my house lmao. I saw the whole bottom side of it, I waved and it changed its orientation and flickered a red light, then changed its location. All happened instantly after I waved.

what part of australia do you live in? in adelaide these are common but they look more like planes soon followed by black helicopters...

I mean changed its direction afterwards

Rural south aus, our government doesn't own it, it's wayy to advanced for them.

Those abo's might be trolling you from their underground ET base

close but that looks like what our gov would've made if they tried to reverse engineer it in the 50's

It's the tall whites/thule/nephilim.

this was sleek and sexy as fuck. No tripod bullshit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T7OYPb3fTP0

fucking weaboo, get off my board and kys

0:24

youtube.com/watch?v=RFM1BiyctJU

0:20

youtube.com/watch?v=gfbO9dTxMmA

another

youtube.com/watch?v=CWdsEvD9Orw

Damn that's a nice looking plane, invisibility too! Neat.

But that's not what flew over my house. Gif related did.

lmao. the Triangle in low earth orbit maybe, fuck the rest of your examples none of those craft were stationary, absolutely noiseless, and none of them vanished out of fucking nowhere.

Next time user. Take binoculars and use the eyepiece on your phone camera. Test the setup on the moon to get your light right and then wait. Happy hunting and thank you for sharing this with all of us you are a hero!

I don't have a phone, because I used to browse Sup Forums a lot, botnets and all that.

I couldn't zoom the video, but the following nights I will have my camera in my pocket. And I will zoom in and take a picture, because when I initially saw it, I could see it's whole belly once again, with all its circle white lights/engines showing on the underside. I was stuck on the spot for awe for 5 seconds, but I had to look away, run inside and get my camera. Then come out and get recording going.

And you're very much welcome and thanks for calling me a hero :)

And also if you really crank up the volume on the video/your speakers you will hear the UFO. Its engines sound softer than the jet that flew past 5 minutes prior to it.

Black projects are not manufactured on huge scales, each aircraft may have only one or two prototypes.

The Tr-3b was supposedly made in the 1980's. The common air frame for stealth since the 1940's and the Nazi Horten Ho 229 was triangular.

I'm not entirely sure what people are getting at in this thread. It was likely a black project.

Like I mentioned above, this is old technology regardless.

phys.org/news/2012-12-quantum-stealth-material-invisible.html

youtube.com/watch?v=5BvzktPxdg0

The X-47b is perfectly capable of almost silent flights following takeoff, engine silencers are also fairly old tech, although it obviously isn't designed to remain stationary.

Ok.

But this isn't US government property. What flew over my house comes from Antarctica. It's ancient aryans.

Atomic Nate! That you m8?

Nah, interesting ID though isn't it