What's your opinion on a gay couple adopting kids? I am of the opinion that it is fine when two men do it...

What's your opinion on a gay couple adopting kids? I am of the opinion that it is fine when two men do it, but when two women do it the kid seems to be fucked up in some sort of way.

Other urls found in this thread:

frc.org/issuebrief/new-study-on-homosexual-parents-tops-all-previous-research
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
ibtimes.com.au/gay-paedophile-couple-sexually-abused-their-adopted-son-1334488
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2305125/Gay-couple-accused-molesting-9-adopted-children-withdraw-guilty-plea-decide-trial-fight-allegations.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I support Africans all being gay.

It's wrong. Gays should be in jail

Fucking degenerates.

Gay pedophiles need to GET OUT

It's not fine either way you mong.

Absolutely against it.

Gay here, noope

What about the kid? He has to grow up with 2 fathers and no mother and will be bullied eternally till he's an adult. Trying to rewrite millions of years of biological evolution and replacing a mother with another man is insane. I would much rather be an orphan than have 2 gay dads

^This. I'm also gay and I don't think a kid should come home from school and see his dads dressed in leather while shoving a broken glass bottle into a tranny's rectum.

Selfishly giving a child a traumatic life just to prove the world once again you're a faggot.

Adoption should be only allowed for legally married heterosexual couples who can't have kids for biological reasons.
You resign to being a parent when you resign to your human nature

i have no problem with fags being fags but something about them adopting children doesnt sit right with me. it denies the child either a mother or a father and is probably psychologically crippling. children should be a benefit of being an opposite sex couple.

Can i take that pizza for an hour or two? I pay 65k$

Putin nuke us now

I don't think it's healthy for the kid. I'm divided on the issue, though. It's proven that having no father-figure will fuck you up, I haven't seen any reports on motherless homes but i'd imagine it's not a good influence either.

Absolutely against it. Same with single men/women.

Interesting side note my gay uncle is 100% against gay marriage and adoption so its not a homophobe issue.

Adoption should be when the biological parents are physically incapable of raising the children (e.g. due to death). Adoption should never be seen as a normal way to acquire children.

If people want to be gay then they should keep that to themselves, don't bring a boy or girl from a different parent into it.

a child should always have a mother and a father

they're pushing the delusion that gay is normal too far.

Look I'm pretty much gay but i accept it as a weird fetish that, like all weird fetishes, should be kept private.

I legit feel bad for gays who want to live a normal life because it's not possible nor will it ever be

Sub par but would depend a lot on the parents personalities i guess

>enabling pederasty

they need to be gassed

it should be illegal to adopt unless you are a heterosexual married couple incapable of having biological children

Well the kid is already highly likely to be fucked as they spend a lot of time away from their mother in the early stages, so let them have their plaything.

In all seriousness I don't think the science of raising kids isn't quite figured out yet for us to outlaw different parenting styles.

I'm willing to say a gay house maybe beats a state house.

Under no circumstances should a "family" living a lie be allowed to raise children.

The only true marriages are those that can be consummated, i.e. male & female

Kids raised by fags and dykes

>Are much more likely to have received welfare

>Have lower educational attainment

>Report less safety and security in their family of origin

>Report more ongoing "negative impact" from their family
of origin

>Are more likely to suffer from depression

>Have been arrested more often

>If they are female, have had more sexual partners--both male and female

Kids raised specifically by dykes

>Are more likely to be currently cohabiting

>Are almost 4 times more likely to be currently on public
assistance

>Are less likely to be currently employed full-time

>Are more than 3 times more likely to be unemployed

>Are nearly 4 times more likely to identify as something other than entirely heterosexual

>Are 3 times as likely to have had an affair while married or cohabiting

>Are an astonishing 10 times more likely to have been "touched sexually by a parent or other adult caregiver."

>Are nearly 4 times as likely to have been "physically forced" to have sex against their will

>Are more likely to have "attachment" problems related to the ability to depend on others

>Use marijuana more frequently

>Smoke more frequently

>Watch TV for long periods more frequently

>Have more often pled guilty to a non-minor offense

>depend a lot on the parents personalities
these sick pieces of shit had wonderful personalities but that didn't stop them from selling this adopted boys ass online to other pedophiles
not to mention the daily rapes

>we're "not sure"
>so let's go with the worst possible option based on the current evidence, just to be safe

We're pretty fucking sure, you appeal to false middle faggot. see:

kek'd hearitly

it feels wrong tho
like it feels kids should be raised by a female mother and a male father in a loving bond of marriage

horrific.

it's the worst kind of horrific. the sort that's done in plain view. like sexual double entendre on day-time TV, and teaching kids about masturbation in schools at the age of 5

the pedophile liberals are ramming their degeneracy down your throats, and you sit there and take it.

and this isn't just a rant against homosexuals, though they are the tip of the degeneracy cake. i wouldn't allow 2 heterosexual men to adopt a kid either. because all men are deviant sexually, it's a question of where they are on the spectrum. humans have the incest repellent gene whereby even fathers, who are sexually deviant in nature, in the majority won't abuse their kids because they are their flesh and blood. i wouldn't trust a random heterosexual man off the street to look after a non-blood relative female child. not a chance. the queer status of a man only makes the strength of the deviancy that much more.

Pence will "fix" them all

You know it doesn't seem so bad when the parents are like the guys in the picture

But what happens if we are talking about this?

>judging degeneracy by looks alone

Actions, m8. Actions. All should be in electric concentration camps.

Disgusting should not be allowed

Nope. Fags are fags and they don't belong anywhere near children.

I was adopted by a male/female married couple. In paper, they seemed perfect. He has a double major in math and physics with a minor in music. She had a master's in social work. In reality, they were monsters. Violent, cruel, neglectful, abusive. Ii had an adoptive sister 2 tears older. They lavished attention, praise and wealth on her while abusing, neglecting and starving me. At any given time she had multiple horses. I had to save what money I could get my hands on to buy used shoes at salvation army. She was a fat pig. I was underweight because they said I didn't deserve to eat and any food they gave me was just wasting it.
Adoptive sister had approx 95 iq. Mine was 148. That enraged adoptive father. He did anything he coild think of to try and get me to fail. I hope they all rot in hell.
I would have given anything for a family that just didn't hit me, didn't scream at me and fed me.
I couldn't have given a shit if it was two guys it two women.
My life was utter hell on earth.

Two wrongs don't make a right, m8. Your parents committed a crime and should be prosecuted. That doesn't mean a single thing with regards to the ethics of homosexual adoption.

triples confirm Kek's will
witnessed and praised

All you mungoloids do is base all your opinions on your feelings. Here's what the current scientific opinion on all this is. Although it wasn't conducted by Trump or a group of neonazis so none of you will believe any of the 70+ studies.
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

Seconded! They must learn to be more accepting!

What is anecdotal evidence?

>many of the sample sizes were small, and some studies lacked a control group, researchers regard such studies as providing the best available knowledge about child adjustment, and do not view large, representative samples as essential.

let's just ignore that part. Here's an study wiht a sample size of over 3000

You could have chose a worse drag queen. Willams okay and isnt a complete moron like most of them. He mostly does it because he's smart enough to know the best ways to get money doing it.

would be nice if scientists could be free to study risqué statistics so we didn't have to risk bias

>This drag queen that sings about getting slammed by giant cocks isn't so bad

A loving, non-abusive same sex couple is preferable to a single mother.

One of the biggest selling drag songs. He's literally in it for the money so fair play to him.

I don't think you understand, being a top selling degenerate doesn't make it ok.

if it was between that and this
I'd choose getting smoked around every once in a while.

ibtimes.com.au/gay-paedophile-couple-sexually-abused-their-adopted-son-1334488
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2305125/Gay-couple-accused-molesting-9-adopted-children-withdraw-guilty-plea-decide-trial-fight-allegations.html

I am just sharing top two results. There are thousands of examples such as this one. But you never hear about them because of the gay lobby in media.

The only thing "gay couples" are entitled to is being forever grateful we are still tolerating their degeneracy

Every case of adoption should be monitored and judged on a case by case basis. On it's surface i have no problem with it, indeed an orphan is probably going to benefit from a stable home and become a more productive member of society than if they're just left alone.

better two homos than commies

This, this and this.
Well said, spaniard.

in what timeline can that possibly be true?

>He's literally in it for the money so fair play to him.

Ya so are whores and drug dealers. Do they get a pass too?

>the serbian media gay lobby

>le ebig kebab removal meem
we are actually fairly cucked m8
i was talking about global media tho

We'be ignored lol.
This is truly what it's like to live in a post-fact, post-science society. The next 4 years are going to be great... again?

>smoked around every once in a while.
>smoked

that typo makes it sound like youd choose the pedos.

>loving, non-abusive
Learn to read anecdote man.

Should only be allowed to adopt nigger babbies