ITT: We meme our guy back into good health

ITT: We meme our guy back into good health.

Give kanye your energy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJs9vhMV4g4
youtu.be/UJs9vhMV4g4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sending love! praise kek! and his only begotten son kanye!

Why is Sup Forums in love with this nigger now?

he broke the conditioning or something, idk.

go buy his 3,000 dollars addy-das shoes and stop questioning autistic people on the internet.

To a nigger? Wtf is that.

not my guy

Get out of jail soon. Nigger.

>George Soros don't care bout Black People

> 2020
Fuck you, hillary's bitch. 2020 is Donald's year.

Die, damn nigger.

he broke the conditioning, was redpilling crowds during his gigs, he's definitely our guy. look beyond the superficial

I give no love to blacks, kek hear my plea

I'm no Hillary's bitch, you fucker. I'm all for Trump, but so is Kanye so I think he deseved to be given credit where credit is due

youtube.com/watch?v=UJs9vhMV4g4

\O/

Wake up Mr.West.

Hes honestly so annoying and arrogant I'm willing to sacrifice him to moloch

Give us back Paul Walker and MJ you fuckin illuminati jews

All you redditors get out

Please die Mr west

He did say he would vote Trump and started prepping the truth bombs for all the little non-heebs

Praise Kanye!

Kek wills it.

This, not
This

Unless he says "Hitler wasn't all wrong" live on stage to millions, I aint siding with Kanye dumbass West. If he does say that though, I'm buyin his fuckin album and paradin yeezy through the muhfuckin streets with my neo-black friends

Die, leave Kim crying.

Soon Kanye.

Praise Kek!

a fresh pack of dub.s for the sir, checkem

Post memes of Kayne as a God, or strong wearing armor, bearing a sword. We must help his revival

Take my energy!

>back into good health

He's been acting crazy for years now, how comes it's only when he starts questioning the medias narrative he is forcibly detained in a mental facility?

This is some nazi-tier shit and he will either die in there or come out as a scared frail man. He will be drugged up beyond belief and eventually die from overdose if he doesn't fall in line properly.

man, that would be something! but I'm afraid (((they))) will (((fix))) him beyond repair before that happens

Ily Kanye feel better soon

witnessed!

Why the fuck would you wanna give this fucking nigger anything except a bullet in the back of his head? Jeez people - you disappoint me.

This forced meme is retarded, sage

Get well Kanye.

They'll lobotomize him like in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest because he didn't go with the flow
Kanye pls be ok

He'll be fine.

Kanye will die

Checked

He became woke.

And since its fashionable to hate him now, we like him.

Kanye has always been my nigga

Woke numbers!

stop memeing this narcissistic retard and let him die already

Not my guy. Fuck him and this thread.

Kek let him in his zone

checked

Assuming he went in for 'health' reasons...

This is the guy that got drunk and interrupted the biggest award ceremony to disagree drunkly with the winner...

his penalty? Not much, some memes and an apology.

He literally has built an entire personality, for YEARS talking shit on stage. He leaves his concert mid-way when he hears news his wife is attacked... no one batts an eye.

But support Trump in public? Start talking about media control... start edging towards PizzaGate and manipulation...

"Oy vey, he needs to be hospitalised immediately!".

They got Kanye because he was one of their agents that went rogue. He was literally given power and money to spout trash to the young black community to keep niggers uneducated in prison.. Unfortunately he was too stupid to even realise what he was and wasn't allowed to say, how much he was allowed to reveal to the public.

They got scared they'd lose control over him, and if he goes, who next? Imagine what happens when Katie Perry and Milie start talking about the globalists and what kind of control they have.

They have chosen to make an example of Kanye, he won't be the same person when we see him again.

WRONG!
youtu.be/UJs9vhMV4g4