THIS MAKES MYBLOOD BOIL...ALL TRAITORS SHOULD BE SHOT

youtube.com/watch?v=MgxvQXunMmU

You truely have to be an monumental piece of shit for betraying your own people and thinking it's a "noble" thing to do...

This video should go viral or be on national tv. This isn't just an Italian issue , we shouldn't ignore it , because it's coming for us...There's billions of these welfare parasites...

And their enablers should be hanged for high treason. Just look at the comment in the youtube section , UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE...

Other urls found in this thread:

quotidiano.net/cronaca/gorino-ferrara-migranti-1.2625809
twitter.com/AnonBabble

should just report it as hate speech

You have to think they way these people think.
>Live like pic related
>Never see any bad stuff done by rapefugees or foreigners
>Indoctrination by the media and education system
>Become a useful idiot

>This video should go viral or be on national tv
It has a few million views on lega nord's facebook page

fix your shit,europe

the world is laughing

RIP KANYE

RIP HARAMBE

RIP ASSANGE

RIP LUIGI

Youtube doesn't gives a shit anyway...
I wonder what went wrong ? How come some people don't have their priorities in check ? or think it's infinitely preferable to destroy your own civilisation in order to help or sacrifice ourselves for welfare parasites ?...
You can tell me it's marxist brainwashing but i'll tell you something...No brainwashing in the world will ever convince me to destroy or betray my own , in the name of "equality" or "antiracism"....
Nobody will even surpress my natural preservation/survival instinct...

I don't understand SJWs , virtue signaling traitors...How do they become like this in the first place ? Why are some people predisposed to accept these suicidal ideologies ? It's like they have no personalities , no identities of their own...Zero survival instinct..They're like sponges so easy to brainwash and go against their own interest...Maybe it's a pathological problem...Maybe they are aware that they're being traitors...And they just happen to hate their own race for whatever reason...

Sad to think, if I didn't grow up poor but in a nice middle+ class family, I'd probably be a blue pill cuck right now.

That's probably most of us.

I'm not even laughing anymore.
It's just bizarre now.

and what Italians are saying ? what's the average opinion on the situation ? Heck what are they even doing about it ?...You guys should either burn that place to the ground or go on a race war...

This was unironically me minus the Sup Forums posting

Can't they be reported to their equivalent of ICE? I mean it states the'yre illegal immigrants...

I guess I will not see beautiful blonde swedish qts on bikinis anymore in the future. They will all dress black tableclothes on their entire bodies

like someone else said...unfucking believable...

>and what Italians are saying ?
The usual things, some racial slurs but we aren't at the breaking point yet, some communities come together and stop the niggers from coming to their towns

Europe is so fucking pathetic.

Why the fuck are you pieces of shit allowing the graves of your ancestors to be pissed on? Your governments have gone BEYOND not representing you and are now openly working against you.

You need a revolution and you need it right fucking now. Get your guns and start sh-
>oh wait

That comment is a shitpost btw. On of us posted it

We need a War with Gloves off. We need weapons free on all muslims and all shitskins.

>no guns
You guys have ports. What about smuggling a lot of them?
You need to learn some corruption. Ask us

If we say something we are RACIST and nobody wants to risk their status by being labeled a racist, so the few people who speak up other people are too scared to interact with. Also the leaders call people who don't do as they say freaks, just because they wanted to become leaders and the only way it was possible was to follow "the right" ideology.

>Duce died for this

first they took his nomination

now they're taking his hotel!

its time for italy to have civil war over this

When I heard this I was diamond

I yust dont undrestand 1 thing how is this eaven posible?This probably is a fake i mean it canot be,if he oficialy owns it then he can go and sue the ones who forced him to take those people in.

This hotel owner deserved it.

He literally signed up and took money to house refugees. He betrayed Italy for money and then got butcher when the refugees he offered to take actually showed up.

It is real.
He didnt sign anything.

Just checked and you are correct. He didn't sign be cause the pay was too low, though he did ask the govt about it.

Still a traitor.

Don't be boludo, this is just sad

How?I...it ,how do you know its true?Where are facts?Does he legaly own the place?Also why arent sicilians doing anyhting?They are cray bastards of italy why arent they spacking down this?I thought you italians where in general the ones whitch refuses this sistem in western europe?

>if I didn't grow up poor but in a nice middle+ class family
How can you be poor and upper middle class?

>American education
He didn't because he was poor

He's feeling the Bern

that midget bernie sanders, so kawaiii

Some italians are doing their best. Too many idiots who fell for the "people in need" meme tough.
quotidiano.net/cronaca/gorino-ferrara-migranti-1.2625809

Literally. Too bad no liberal owns a hotel to experience it.

I thought this thread was about Bernie for a second when I saw it.

I doubt there is an equivalent of ICE in Europe

Italy got sued by the European Human Rights Commission for sending back the boats in 2010. There's no way they are allowed to send any of the nogs/mudshits back

That old guy was a piece of shit. It was his idea to house the invaders in the first place but when he heard the Italian government wouldn't give him enough shekels he changed his mind.

This old bat can fuck off with his treason.

The hotel owner was super cool with mudslimes invading Europe as long as he could profit off it.

Fuck him.