Tfw dodging thanksgiving and Christian for the 3rd year in a row

Tfw dodging thanksgiving and Christian for the 3rd year in a row
Why do people like sitting around in a room together like a bunch of retards talking about pointless shit? How any time can you have the same conversation while shoving shit down your throat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_GOR5gvQwDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I'm so autistic the thought of a family dinner makes me upset

walk out into the street and take a big shit, then throw it at a passing car and tell them your name is Humperdinky

Yea man, sitting around for no reason doing nothing is a good UAE of time.
Oh look, I can ask someone how they are doing for the 5th time in 20 min, oh boy such fun.

Most of my family hates each other so I just get to eat dank food with my mom, dad, and brothers. Such a comfy holiday, I feel sorry for you.

>shoving stuff down your throat
I guess you get nutrients by IV?

My family axtually is very close and love each other I just feel nothing for them
I am gonna have some frozen hamburgers and enjoy the peace.

>bragging about being a psychopath

I've only done christmas dinners with my parents the last 5 years or so because they're getting old.

Planning to skip entirely this year because I can't fucking stand my mother trying to guilt me into it again. She's a shit manipulator and I'm way too old to accept that shit.

Nah,, just hate social situations and being around people. I sent a text to every one wishing them well and telling them I won't have the money to exchange Xmas gifts this year so don't buy me anything but you won't be getting a present either.

fpbp

Fpbp

Not everyone is a normie that came from a happy family, Achmed.

>tfw 27 and still in community college never had a gf
>this is the worst time of the year I might just dodge it by going fishing
>"hey user, what are you doing with life'
>they are my age and bring their wife's and kids
>"user, you don't have a gf yet? what's wrong with you are you gay or something?"
>"you're STILL in school?"
>'user you think you're better than me?"
>fake smiles
>I have to do all the cooking
>I'm room temping the turkey now
>I'm going to have to hear about all their successes
>I'm going to have to watch these fucking kids because they will trample on my veggie garden again
>they're going to be rough on my cat again
>they're going house to house getting plates to go
>no one invited me again

I'm going to fucking lose it.

You are a degenerate

My family very happy, I have 3 sisters, nieces and nephews that live in the same town but I don't know them so it is sort of pointless.
I don't think I have ever spoken to my sister's kids actually or their husbands.
Being around others wears me out and I am too lazy to put forth effort

Sounds like me.

Fuck them
I like how being an introvert is unfathomable to these people and they assume forcing you I to their social bullshit is good for me
Fuck it, just poison them all.

Just lie

>It's an /r9k/ crossover episode. Again.

Be with your family you stupid ingrate degenerate fuck.

>tfw ancient african-israeli magician
>tfw too intelligent to work so create white golems to do work for me
>tfw they elect donald trump 4000 years later

Am I on /r9k/ and Sup Forums is just being mislabeled or what?

It's degenerate to do this, for the good of your race you need to find a mate to procreate.

>tfw when to smrt too say Christmas

>Americans having two Christmases just because some red niggers were okay to them once

You disgusting fat fucks.

Same here user, Accepting you are a psychopath is never easy

>for the good of your race you need to find a mate to procreate

Because XSFJs are the most common types of people.

Why do they have the right to force some bullshit holiday on me, knowng I prefer solitude, then act uppity when I refrain from attending?
Fuck you. I wasnt consulted. Why is this an obligation?
The idea that they wont notice me reading the newspaper during the hour I would be there is ridiculous and just shows how fucking inconsiderate extroverts are.
Jesus, just leave us alone and go have some bullshit circle jerk. Why is it forced on others?
Christmas is worse. Christmas is just a cold hearted cash grab and anyone who give sit more meaning than that is a fucking fool.

>common

Disgusting, all of you are slaves to the INTJ and their ENTJ officers.

[spoiler]KNEEL[/spoiler]

>An autistic user without the ability to maintain family values and happy moments.

I feel sad for you

Damn it user, you should seriously fill that turkey with your secret brown 'sauce', that would teach those plebs

Thanksgiving: The day when Americans celebrate the wholesale slaughter of the natives.

>sitting around for no reason doing nothing

Yeah, because there sure is nothing interesting to talk about this year. Unless your family is liberal, I don't see why this would be an issue. Going up to my grandparent's in about 30 mins to have way too much food and laugh about liberal faggot tears.

They should.have fought harder.

Maybe you should bring something to the table instead of being nothing more than a gluttonous faggot

Might not be his fault entirely. I harbor some hatred for my parents and I don't really want to be around them much at this point but I might not get to one day.

And I realize my dad wasn't much older than I am now when he had me and I know he was way more fucked. Same with mom.

Parents tend to beat their children with their own emotional baggage. My parents are both really messed up but they just try. Most parents don't even do that.

Right, it's a much better use of your time posting edgy opinions on an anonymous Sudanese yodeling forum

a-are you going to at least cook those burgers?

this

Stop being antisocial

>Christian for 3rd year in a row
What on Earth does that mean?

Christmas. I stopped do I g Christmas because it is a bullshit holiday to sell people shit.

FPBP

good food

They're 27 with kids and wives? Their lives are over. Rofl. Idiots.

>sister brings her pupper

cant wait

I remember last year you guys were making fun of niggers during thanksgiving.
What was it?

How retarded are you?
>finish schooling between 20-26 yrs of age if you do well depending on what level of degree you want
>find life-long partner while in prime of life somewhere in college years
>Have kids towards late 20s before 30s.
Simple
Also, it's not like you can't do shit while you're in school.
If you keep waiting to do shit with your life and saying school or your job is in the way, you'll never do shit and only golf like 5 years into retirement and die
rethink ur life

I sort of do Thanksgiving now but I didn't for several years. It still kind of pisses me off that everyone pretends Thanksgiving is a secular holiday, when it's about "giving thanks" for the harvest. Like, who the fuck do we think we're giving thanks to? Atheists don't thank the dirt for growing plants, that's retarded. Thanksgiving is a Christian day of prayer and it always has been. You're thanking God.

Nothing wrong with Thanksgiving unless your family sucks. Even then try to make it work.

My mom is ill and in bad health. Im here helping her with dinner and so forth while she can barely get out of bed. My cunt sister who lives in the same town isn't even coming over until later tonight after all the work has already been done and she has already spent Thanksgiving with her boyfriends degenerate family. My cunt aunt that literally lives down the street has to schedule an appointment for when they can meet for the holidays - likely will only be here for 30-60 minutes.

Shitty family I fucking hate them. I feel like telling my aunt, sister and cousin to all fuck off and not even bother. Unfortunately my mom wants to see them still.

You would think people could be the ones to make sure her Thanksgiving is taken care of rather than the other way around.

we lost a very young family member like 4 months ago and family reunions feel depressing now. and here you are, complaining on the internet like an autistic 12yo because family reunions are boring to you. what's wrong, cuck? Can't play your videogames and shitpost on Sup Forums when there's a family reunion?
>inb4 it's not my fault that your family is shit now
fuck off. I bet you suck nigger dick, faggot.

>while you sit on the Internet doing the exact same thing but with strangers
>.>

I dont even give a shit about thanksgiving because Im not a Burger but you still sound super edgy.

Always been closer with new and pol than with my family. Hell you anons are closer toe than any of my sister's

your family member probably killed themselves to avoid thanksgiving with you

in the USA they don't shit in the turkey

Exactly.

Family is the foundation of a good society. You can't just be a faggot posting on chan all day.

Suck it up, buttercups. Be an adult, connect with real humans. Build some fucking social skills so you can possibly get yourself a girlfriend someday.

Eat some good food and shut the fuck up.

Oh, and happy thanksgiving to all my Americafag friends.

Condolences to your loss, friend. I'm really sorry to hear it.

>a 6yo commiting suicide
sure thing, Tyrone

>thanksgiving
meme celebration

youtube.com/watch?v=_GOR5gvQwDI
Here's a song for you buddy

OP btfo

Thanksgiving seems a lot of fun.
I wish I was American.

>eat a lot of delicious turkey
>go to stores on black friday to buy cheap shit

What is not to like?

Forced conversation and faking an interest in others lives.
Here are 95% of the conversations, or a variation thereof:
How are you?
Good. How are out?
Good
Repeat that for.a few hours, shove food down you throat and viola: Thanksgiving. At least it isn't as empty and cynical as the Christmas spending orgy which is why I don't Gove or receive gifts.

I feel the same user. I actually intend on missing my own funeral for the same reason.

Don't go, OP.

The ones that are ITT calling you degenerate for not going aren't real people since they place exorbitant amount of stock into socializing. They actually ridicule the idea of being alone because they'll kill themselves if they are.

They will not survive the winter.

ITT: Edgy fedoras piss on human contact before they suicide themselves because "loneliness"

>have a large meal of turkey, potatoes and all that shit
>go lay down on the couch for a food coma nap
>wake up at 23:00 to go wait outside a store for 5 hours until it opens for black friday
>04:00 comes and everyone behind you starts pushing to get in to get that tv that's 50% off
>if you don't get trampled to death in the initial rush, when you pick up something that's a really good deal some nigger tries to grab it from your hands
>you shout at him to let go and he sucker punches you in the face
>all for some cheap appliance or electronics

chekd

fucking kekd checked

You fags just talk to each other only on one day? FAmilly unit in fagerica is gone..

i hate gatherings and sociial shit but i just suck it up and go cuz i know my parents would be bummed if i didn't go see em

Why are you being so antisocial? I would love for any reason for all my family to gather together but they can't be fucked for any reason but funerals and weddings which are the worst.

A chilled out dinner sounds fuckin so nice to me, someone chuck me an invite.

Americans that bitch about Thanksgiving are cancer.

Thanksgiving is awesome

> Loneliness
I work alone 8 hours every night, I haven't gone anywhere aside from work in years. I think I can handle being alone fine

You are the weak one for needing human contact.

>starting to care about family now some people are getting older/sicker/dying
>finally becoming a real human bean
also i'm gonna do a half dozen shots before i leave too, that will probably help

Most Americans hate their families. I have no idea what loving your mother feels like. My parents are just a revenue source.

Whhaaaaaaa y'all can't be serious?? You are missing out something.

don't cut yourself on that edge

>that time in the dinner where there's an awkward silence
>the silence comes because your family is mocking you
>you know the anxiety will not lessen no matter which direction the situation takes

Ye, nah.

Nah, if it wasn't for the fact I get weed money from them a d they pay my car I insurance I would cut them out of my blogs because I don't need them for anything.
I am waiting on my grandparents to die so I can use the inheritance to but a new gaming pc, prob gonna open up lines of credit I. Their name when. They are dead as well

That's when you drink.

Best Thanksgiving drinking game ever, drink when it's awkward!

Fpbp

>moved to new city
>No friends or Family near
>Sitting on my couch alone
>Im so a lone

...jealous of you op

>why is eating and enjoying the company of your family a good thing?
t. autistic teenager
Don't worry champ, you'll move up from the 'kids table' some day.

>27, no kids, still in school

Wow what a failure

It's my mom's side of the family and they're normie as fuck for the most part.

Fpbp

Kys OP, you edgy faggot. It's hip to be square.

>Sup Forums isn't the same thing minus the room

This.

I'm not a psychopath just because I prefer Sup Forums over my family
I don't need anyone else

How young is very young

Heres a tip-stop faking it. Bring something to the table in terms of conversation.

SIX, READ THE FUCKING THREAD

6 years old

You sound bitter.

I get it now, you're bitter because you know no one actually wants you around so you project onto a forum about much you hate Thanksgiving and how boring it is when really you wish you were more welcomed.

because we're real human beans and you're not.

Thats awful, children are innocent and should never be taken so early.

Sorry for your loss man.

Chill out.

>frozen hamburgers
Now you're just being outright disgusting.

>when you move to another state and can sincerely tell them coming home is too expensive to make it
>when you worked nights the last 3 years and got out of it that way

>>tfw 27 and still in community college never had a gf
It's literally fucking nothing.