You can only post in this thread, if you live in a based country!

Post here if you live in based country, go away if you dont!

SWEDEN CAN FUCK OFF!

>britbong here living in Poland, country with biggest nationalistic march in the world reaching up to 100k+ (independence day)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
shoebat.com/2016/04/19/in-finland-parents-of-pre-teen-white-christian-girls-dont-mind-that-their-young-daughters-are-hanging-out-with-muslim-men-who-are-two-and-three-times-their-age/
dailystormer.com/tolerant-af-finns-allow-migrants-to-spread-their-love-to-small-girls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you dem right

>based
hi

Burger reporting in

I can do what I want, try and stop meeeee

>based

God damn i love my country so much.

So awesome.

We need to get the muslims to purge the Left, and then drone the said muslims....then we'd be the most based of the based.

>Mongolia
>Based

Pick one

Sup?

Polbro here aswell and I approve this message. Also we have the best cuties

>pic related

you an EU member state, your frances and germanys bitch, and half of you cunts are in britian because no one wants to live in your shithole of a country

>based
>50% white
>fountain of multiculturalism, feminism and degeneracy

if Pooland is so great, then why every developed EU country is filled with polish toiletcleaners?

I can find a prettier grill by staring out the window for 30 seconds.

Honestly you cannot criticize Poland unless your country is at least 98% white. You fags realise blacks here are actually a rare thing? Everytime we get them on the bus everyone is fucking starring at him like he is a museum exposit or some shit

Because I have yet to return to make Poland great again

Who cares?

Poland is awesome, I fucking love it here.

Literally the safest place on this entire fucked up continent.
Have fun in your "rich" swedistan.

>Sweden
>Opinion disgarded Yuusuf

>Mexico
>Opinion

Pick one pablo

I actually saw an old polish couple whip out their cell phones and take a picture of a nigger on a bus. It's THIS rare.

Posting from my country, and not a Druggie in site.
Also: Nobody with a sane mind listens to College Students here now. Feels good senpai.

>having alarmist and paranoid ultra-catholics hooligans as rulers is being based

kek

forgot to add

>mentally disabled

My grandparents are Finns.

Kek that you think there's anything wrong with that.

ﻭَﺃَﻧَﺎ ﺃَﺷَْﻬَﺪُ ﺃَﻥْ ﻟَﺎ ﺇِﻟَﻪَ ﺇِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠﻪُ ﻭَﺣْﺪَﻩُ ﻟَﺎ ﺷَﺮِﻳﻚَ ﻟَﻪُ ﻭَﺃَﻥَّ ﻣُﺤَﻤَّﺪﺍً ﻋَﺒْﺪُﻩُ ﻭَﺭَﺳُﻮﻟُﻪُ، ﺭَﺿِﻴﺖُ ﺑِﺎﻟﻠﻪِ ﺭَﺑَّﺎً ﻭَﺑِﻤُﺤَﻤَّﺪٍ ﺭِﺳُﻮﻻً ﻭَﺑِﺎﻹِْﺳﻼَﻡِ ﺩِﻳﻨﺎً "

Because you are a bunch of cucks who allow us to dump our social problems on your societies. Thanks for taking in Polish chavs, thugs, petty criminals, car thieves, welfare fraudsters and hobos - we won't miss them.

>in Polish chavs, thugs, petty criminals, car thieves, welfare fraudsters and hobos

So basically all of poland is migrating?

Hello! :3

nice try!

so many tears

such a butthurt

much wow

... means i was spot on

>ruled by cucktholic bolsheviks
>based

god somalis are so fucking ugly.

it's too bad that we don't consider spanish to be white, subhuman. are you on your 5th daily siesta already? lazy ass nigger

Only the rotten parts. It's like having a neighbor who doesn't mind you dumping your trash in his backyard.

There you go, for your bravery

Poo reporting in

based

>Spain
>Failed Empire
>Shit colony's
>Not relevant
hmmmm...

Stop writing me on facebook asking to lick my vagina, I'm not even a woman for fuck's sake.

Freedom taste good. Can't wait till the right wing death squads start for Muslims.

I wish my country was as based as Poland.. 90+% whites sounds amazing, even though it's very low tier whites (the lowest tier whites are 3x better than highest tier blacks/sands)

Do we count, based Poland-bro?

V4 stronk?

>post-communist government
>based country

OK

Non-white potato niggers reporting in

In my experience, all the non-nationalist antifa scum of Poland goes to the other countries to infest you.

Poland itself however, is clean and white and smart.

>Poland
>Based

You guys are still afraid of russians

>Don't consider spanish white
>Consider jews white instead

Whats it like for brits in Poland? Do they like us? do they know about the anglo?

>>britbong here living in Poland,

... are you stealing their jobs?

Is it a poland thread?

Weedman trudeau reporting in

sure thing!

Reporting in

Serious question, are Polish people hybrid Ashkenazi Jews?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

>when being white is your only accomplishment
p*les are fucking pathetic lmao

It's nice here - no insane lefties, no 3rd world migrants, everone is normal, many are nationalistic. Sure, we are not as developed as Germany, but we at least still have our country.

He-H-Hello....

We are exactly like you, but a bit better

Get out

If don't get Le Pen elected you will be third after Sweden and Germany on the degeneracy scale.

reporting

We are more irrelevant thus safer.

Why is there always butthurt on Sup Forums from Germans jealous of how based Poland is?

I have ZERO respect for any EUROPEAN country that has let actual, full on BLACK PEOPLE immigrate into their country.

A are we based?

anyone from V4 is honorary Pole!

V4 soon to overcome EU! quote me on that

Y-you're s-slow...

And you have 12 toes ;)

You're a bit slower than us, though

>checks flag
opinion discarded

How's it going lads?

Can I join the party?

Love your beaches, women and climate and I have been to Zlatni Rat twice its confirmed that Cro is based

Mostly Ahmeds imo, PEGIDA from Germany is often a honorary guest at our marches and rallies

How do you think?

nope

Once you elect Sweden Democrats and start the deportations of muslims that chimp out then we can sit at the table

>JewSA
>based

Keep the flag flying lad.

lol poland has immigrants

Gercuck butthurt about Poles

Cross here
At least we're not Sweden

Blue=based
Red=cucked
Blue/Red=based but possibly to become cucked
Yellow=Potential to be based but have nigger-tier crime rates/violence
Green=Non white (mostly muslim countries)

Litwa kurwa what are you doing?

We were once bros and now you are trying to be anti-pole

gib back Wilno!

beach communist-removal unit reportin

Hi blurry Australia!

I rank Spain very highly historically. But you're right about them being pretty irrelevant right now. They seem to have lost their ambition.

How does it feel to be part of the worst asian ethnicity in the world?

Some, as are some Germans and people from other Baltic states, as that's mainly where the Khazars fled to.

posting from the most based country on this planet.

Riiiiiiiight

Yes, you are so based being poor :^)

You do know the khazar being ashkinazi theory is bullshit right?

shoebat.com/2016/04/19/in-finland-parents-of-pre-teen-white-christian-girls-dont-mind-that-their-young-daughters-are-hanging-out-with-muslim-men-who-are-two-and-three-times-their-age/
dailystormer.com/tolerant-af-finns-allow-migrants-to-spread-their-love-to-small-girls/

Ukraine is cucked though. By americans. Russians. Their own corrupted officials. Their lack of history as a Country. Did i mention Russia?

I know finland is one of the most noble Aryan countries but shit like this is terrible and this shit wouldn't even fly in cuckada so that says something

t. polish ashkenazi