Where Have All The Massacres Gone?

Anybody else notice this? It has a very eerie feeling. The last mass shooting anyone has talked about was the Orlando shooting. That was ages ago in terms of American mass shootings - all the way back in June.

The last one before that San Bernardino. Both of these were perpetrated by Muslims. Does this mean the mainstream media has had their fill of talking about shootings now that the story isn't "frustrated young white men" anymore?

Remember when they would talk about guns on a daily basis?

timelines.latimes.com/deadliest-shooting-rampages/

Other urls found in this thread:

wnyt.com/news/albany-police-investigating-shooting-at-rocks-bar-77-central-ave/4326719/
youtu.be/PNp5_Kzix9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not sure but i just took a shit and it was round like rabbit turds

ITT: We miss reading about innocents being killed

They had to suspend false flags for the election.

Hes just taking a small break

Only in this beautiful country can you be worried when people are shooting up innocents.

Tbqh I'm surprised we didn't see a false flag of a trump hat guy showering a mosque with lead.

>Only in this beautiful country can you be worried when people are NOT shooting up innocents.

Electing Trump is all they need to obsess over white people being evil, they don't need to arrange any shootings for now.

shoot I meant aren't

Is there even any hope of stopping this madman?

This. They didnt want to help Trump.

I think that Nice truck changed everyone's mind.

He cant keep getting away with this

There was a gay club shooting last night.

wnyt.com/news/albany-police-investigating-shooting-at-rocks-bar-77-central-ave/4326719/

Obama's leaving office so doesn't need to keep staging events to try to introduce gun control. He couldn't get it dune.

It was helping right wing parties too much, so they told their terrorist pals to cut it out

all kek energy has been directed into getting Donald elected. it will take a month for kek to gain enough energy to get some regular happenings going again.

be on a look out for a school shooting (college) in December or a terrorist attack in the UK.

yeah, why arent there any more terrorist attacks in europe? did the buckle down cause it made people more racist/xenophobic/eurosceptic?

My tinfoil says this

My logic says that you can't predict them, as they're too rare; a cluster or an equal distribution are both likely.

the soros checks aren't clearing anymore

They werent getting outrages media coverage anymore so they stopped copy cat attacks.

They don't call it Black Friday for nothing.
Praise KEK.

Don't jinx it user.

End of the current administration, and elections are over. So what would be the point of stoking the fire against the 2nd amendment?

PsyOPs cost money and lose effectiveness when over used.
The last couple had bottom of the barrel nigger tier crisis acting lol.

>They've been at this for 16 years...
youtu.be/PNp5_Kzix9M

They have a limited number of crisis actors. They're saving them up for the onslaught that will start as soon as Trump takes office.

>media skipped few shootings in order to mention that Trump sneezed in the wrong way
>now you see how relevant in gun violence in US

It stopped being useful for (((them))) at the moment.

Open your fucking eyes user.

Nothing happens in this country unless it's needed to happen. Trust me, there are no surprise attacks. Remember the FBI warnings a few weeks ago before election day? look at the States mentioned NY TX and I forgot the other one.

11/25/16
Black friday
Screencap

did you fucking make this video?

A bunch of landwhales stomping to buy shit doesnt count. It's more of a tradition

they've redirected all of their resources from focusing on anti-gun propaganda to anti-trump propaganda

Before Obama shootings like that were rare, like remember columbine rare

Top kek

The fkn leaf gets it
Trump flipped the script on false flags. The deep state and Dems had to abort
Trump is a fkn a General.

Good try though, commie

ISIS has curtailed its propaganda efforts due to the assault on Mosul.

When every ISIS stronghold has been destroyed you will see a massive increase in terrorist activity within the west.

DJT KEK be upon him has prevented any attacks on American soil with his bellicose rhetoric and suave hair style.

>200x133
>*click*
>200x133

This Soros checks don't allways clear
Plus the shitskins know they will get purged if they keep getting violent.