ADD/ADHD

I've got ADD, 18 was told by a physicist not some half assed doc on the street and don't give me your ADD/ADHD is just a meme shit. Is there any hope for ADD/ADHD cunts out there or are we doomed to live a pointless life were we can't fight to take back our history and the lands of our forfathers

>Told by physicist

>post ss soldiers
>believes the dr (((schlomo shekelstein))) bs

get off the kool aid & unhealthy shit and find a valve for your energy, like sport.

Well we know he is retarded, thats for sure.

>physicist diagnosing and practicing medicine

kek kekfirms

Physicist here. I'm gonna make a diagnosis of low IQ in your case, OP. It's going to be fatal. Sorry. Better luck next life.

Literally triggered me

>claims to have ADD
>doesn't make a single spelling error

lmao nice try

truthfully, i do as well. It's fucking terrible desu, however, it is possible to fight it. I've been training myself to combat it for some time now. not easy, but you have to find something you're passionate about. I'm in my last year of university doing a double major in a STEM field at a top university. I find when you do shit like play videogames or spend time on facebook, it's far more difficult to pay attention, but when you cut things out, go to the gym, etc. it helps me overall to stay focused.

The ultimate redpill is going to the gym, becoming a better person yourself, educating yourself, reading, and becoming the peak of human ability.

>leafpost

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

>muzziepost

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

see

Piss off ya cunt faced Turkish delight cock fest

Thanks for pulling out of your dingo long enough to leave a comment.

Much appreciated!

Will gym leaf bro

I have it and I learned to cope with it without any drugs.
Try to think positive, believe in the power of will and use it for your own benefit in areas that you can focus on.

A dingo is a Fucking dog you shit faced Arab. 3 FUCKING times in the last 100 or so years your fuck ass cancer hole has set Europe back 300 years no wonder you nazis hate yourselfs

see

Diagnosed with ADD, ADHD and OCD. Technically an autistic person.
>Owns business
I think its really a meme that there's a big increase of people diagnosed with and also to medicate a lot of people about it. Maybe because of the hypersensitivity of the West that even tumblrinas have 'PTSD' ffs. I hope you didnt take your meds like me. It fucks you up mang.

>physicist told me about medicine

You should probably kill yourself if you feel the need to discuss an over-diagnosed pseudo-psychosis on a Korean clay-grading chat board.

Seriously. Consider it.

I try to only take them when bettering myself (learning languages and such)

Sativa dominant hybrid, from Cs to As college wise

One too many times Carlos, one too many

Find out if u have a sleep disorder. If you're knackered in the morning you probably do.
Look into keto diet, get your b12 levels checked. And try stratera if they still prescribe it

And PT is good for head

It's overdiagnosed but it still exists. Still I find it gay that many pretend like it's some massive disorder. It's perfectly managable.

Could be thats mordern foods are doing this or too much time around technology as opposed to it being something that people throw around

Pick up a hobby bro. Dont be dependent to medications. When I fell distracted, I play vidya. When I study, i make notes then walk around the campus studying my notes in bulletform. Be creative, i know its hard but it takes discipline to have a system to battle your kinks rather than to depend on depressants

Holy shit this tread is /soc/-tier af

>ausfags confirmed for turbofaggots

lmao

They said I had ADD. It took me until my third masters degree to find something I enjoy. I don't really have a hard time concentrating while doing the subjects I enjoy.

Make sure its ADD and not boredom.

Thanks mate will take into account. Means a lot hard to find anything that doesn't come off as retarded positive Reinforcement

Take your meds and enjoy your superior intellect and intuition.

ADHD is literally the warrior gene

From WebMD
>Children born with a low birth weight, born premature, or whose mothers had difficult pregnancies have a higher risk of having ADHD.

So I think it's less it's being overdiagnosed and more just shitty American living.

Hahahaha. I feel you m8. It was hard at first cos when you research about it, its always take this and take that. By the way, i think it helps too that i have a degree in occupational therapy so it makes my ways non-reliant to drugs.

•Yes, we are techinically autistic under the umbrella term 'Autustic Spectrum Disorder'

•If you rely on drugs too much, your body will create an impulse about it like when a person gets addicted to meth. For example like when you feel distracted, you'll reach out right away to your medicine.

•Simply put, find ways to vent out your 'excess' energy. Never force yourself in a situation where you cant concentrate. Like as aforementioned, when i study, i walk around. Studying doesnt mean you need to sit down and get stuck to a place. Another example:
-I cant sleep when there's no background noise for my senses will crave stimulation. So i turn on the TV to something im particulary not interested like foreign news

More power to you. I hope you'll get out of that slump you are feeling. Good luck mate

Been diagnosed myself by a professional
In my opinion it is just a pattern that does not fit the requirements of our current society so it is a disfunction

There is nothing wrong without, except in the eyes of people who want you to be a tiny wheel in massive construct
Find your strengths,use them and excel

/thread

use meds when studying, don't be like me and ruin your life.

>what is Ritalin
>what is Concerta
>what is Adderall
There are a zillion ADD and ADHD meds, don't overreact.

I hear weed helps. I think my buddy was ADHD and he's a beast, i wouldn't mind never running out of energy.

this.

OP is a moron.