TURKEY'S ARMY INVADING SYRIA BOMBED. TURKEY TO RETALIATE

Update from the previous thread:

On the 1 year anniversary of Turkey shooting down a Russian military aircraft 3 Turkish soldiers were killed and many more wounded in an airstrike against Turkish soldiers in Syria north of Aleppo. Turkey blames this on Assad's forces. The prime minister of turkey has just stated that Turkey will retaliate for this.

Turkey is a NATO country and Syria is backed by Russia so this is a conflict that can start World War 3 and devastate all life on this planet in thermonuclear war.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-turkey-retaliati-idUSKBN13J1J7

(Reuters) - Turkey will retaliate against an attack in Syria which killed three Turkish soldiers, Prime Minister Binali Yildirim told reporters on Thursday in Ankara.

"Three soldiers lost their lives in the attack yesterday. It is clear that some people are not happy with this battle Turkey has been fighting against Daesh (Islamic State). This attack will surely have a retaliation," he said.

The Turkish military said earlier that a suspected Syrian air strike had killed the three soldiers, in what appeared to be the first Turkish casualties at the hands of Syrian government forces since Turkey launched an incursion into Syria three months ago.

wsj.com/articles/turkey-says-three-soldiers-killed-in-syria-by-airstrike-blamed-on-damascus-1479979189

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AkEl_Saruman/status/801801717671141376
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>On the 1 year anniversary
It's been a year already?
Time flies when it's HAPPENING

blood for the blood god

PRAISE KEK

Huh, finally.

Hows life in Brazil if you're white ?
Can I get big beautiful butt brazilian cuties easily ?

I for one embrace the idea of World War 3, got nothing to live for anyway.

Clam down.

Nothing will happen.

Turkey isn't going to start a war against Russia backed Syria.
Erdogan apologised to Russia just because of a few tourist sanctions.

NATO is tired of Turkey's antics in the area, Obongo is not longer in power and Trump has little interest in doing anything in the areas that is not killing ISIS. Even then, NATO is a defensive alliance.

shh, don't talk about reason and logic, we don't like that here

roaches gonna roach

To be honest this "durr hurr you'll pay for this" approach is the worst. It's not like Assad attacked Turkish sovereignty. And it's not like nobody thought something like this could never happen. Shit happens.

If singles, we'll see peace.

I agree.

OH SHIT

>Turkey
>no borders on the atlantic
>nor in an union with countries that have one
>in NATO
Why do we shoot ourself in the foot with these turkroaches?

why is turkey in NATO

rusya helb helber where are yo helb pls

sources saying that 10 more turkish wounded in another attack by sdf

Come on, bomb Kuweires. Wipe it off the fucking map, smash all the planes, teach these Ba'athist dogs their place.

THROUGH THE MOUTH OF THE UNHOLY KEK

WITH HIS VOICE BLURRED BY CUM

THE VOICE OF OUR LORD COMETH

PRAISE

Diversity hire.

fuggggg :DDDDDDD

Moloch was not appeased

ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING!

>be turkey
>invade foreign country without permission
>cry when attacked

Fuck off roaches, you won't do shit, even crawling mountain turks are shitting on you in Syria.

>Turkey is a NATO country and Syria is backed by Russia so this is a conflict that can start World War 3

nope

nato won't help since turkey is invading syria. zero justification.

haps canceled.

Bad
Yes

twitter.com/AkEl_Saruman/status/801801717671141376

Religion of peace?

>oogabama isn't in power
Two months to fuck shit up

>Erdogan supporter literally having the nickname White Hand Saruman

Oh goy my sides can't handle this

Danald plls roast the turkey it's thanksgiving

Didn't the failed coup secure that Turkey is no longer USA's weapon in the area?

Geographics. The Bosporus strait is strategically important.

OY VEY
NOT THE OVENS

@AlArabiya_Eng: #Turkey will retaliate for death of Turkish soldiers in #Syria

SATANIZE KEK!

LADS IF WW3 DOES HAPPEN

WILL OBAMA DECLARE MARTIAL LAW?

Feels bad, man.

HOLY FUCK MORE AIRSTRIKES ON TURKROACHES

Is this true? Won't I get kidnapped and castrated in a favela somewhere over 50 bucks?

topkek

the reason just changed from
>we wuz western allies n sheet
to
>muh second ottoman reich

2023 will be a rude awakening for Turkish plebs when they realize things won't change at all.

Why the fuck did Russia permit Turkey to flood Northern Syria with their rebel roaches in the first place? The SDF are based and are on decent terms with the regime, Euphrates Shield was always gonna step on the toes of Russia and the regime eventually.

Just don't go in a slum and you'll be fine. Though there are some tourist-friendly favelas with police presence and organized tours but I'll never understand why foreigners find that shit interesting

Remnants from the Cold War, Turkey joined us to counter the USSR. Now that the CCCP is gone and Turkey is going full retard NATO might be reconsidering things

>kek hates roaches
No, no it doesn't.

turks are animals though

can sb give me a tl;dr?

Nice

YUO AER TAKIGN CONSTABNTIONEAPLE BACK

Th-this is cleaver. They went out at each other while America is in Thanksgiving. When you search for #Turkey you see Thanksgiving not the conflict in the Middle East.

SDF bombed Turkish forces
Rumors another bombing occurred
Erdogan meeting with the military now

should i bring some raki over?

tl;dr is

PREPARE FOR THE FUCKING WAR

Kek

>get is the Stayer, NEOS, we're retaking Constantinopole

Kek.

Lets roast Turkey on Thanksgiving.

THE OTTOMAN SHALL RISE

Sure komshu but only if you promise not to start talking about unpleasant topics like genocide and stuff while we are drinking

ISIS take huge swathes of Northern Syria and share a border with Turkey.

Turkey is quite comfortable with this situation and some would even say supported ISIS.

Kurdish forces with coalition help start to absolutely batter ISIS and retake much of Northern Syria.

The YPG are very close to uniting their territories (cantons) and Turkey gets thoroughly spooked because of their existential hatred of Kurds, so they send in mercenary jihadists (FSA) to stop the Kurds uniting their territories.

Both the YPG/SDF and FSA are involved in a race to Al Bab, which is very close to Regime territory.

Because the regime hates Turkey and hates rebels, they've recently engaged in airstrikes against them.

How King Roach Erdogan acts remains to be seen/

How habbening is this?

Just 3 dead seems like it will be international condemnation and political salt. Ie, nothing happens.

ayy lmao

Good one Canacuck.

I have a turkey invading my oven right now.

Hory shit. This might be the big one boys

back and fourth strikes have been happening between syria and her neighbors since the conflict started, israel has bombed syria countless times, and Russia has ignored most of ir. Russia isnt going to start WWIII over Syria so quickly

nope i pride myself on being a good drinking-buddy

I would guess it's like a zoo experience or something.

Turkey is literally the most retarded country on the globe

More will continue to die. In the last hour there's been reports of a second strike and many more Turkish soldiers wounded. This situation doesn't lend itself to an isolated skirmish. Turkey and Syria (and thus Russia) will clash over Al Bab.

It's gotta be the asses.

rare

Are you white yourself or some mestizo ?

Buckle up

wtf i love greece now

>Turkey roasted on Thanksgiving
wtf I believe in Kek now.

rare doubles

Great. I must warn you though, constantinople is not exactly like how you left it. W-we errr.... ruined it a little bit I guess. And we kinda took in millions of subhumans and shitskins from anatolian villages in the last 50 years so.... yeah.

Do you still want it back?

>>there are some tourist-friendly favelas with police presence and organized tours but I'll never understand why foreigners find that shit interesting

its no different than going to laugh at monkeys in a zoo.

send troops or rockets here ->

The former

Blood for the blood god

Actually the best part is the orthodox part, Sofia, and that's all, the whole rest just looks like any big filthy modern city. Imagine Gotham city, but without based Art Deco and filled with turkroaches...

Checkd for death

WERE HAVING A PILLOWFIGHT WITH SYRIA AND RUSSIA AND TURKEY ISNT INVITED!

i dont mind desu
we can make it great again you and us together

don't open, dead inside

nice, I hope Russia nukes Turkey and all the roachs

>1 year since the roaches descended on Sup Forums from Sup Forums

wew

Please Kek let it be a Russian airstrike, please.

Turkey-Russia war needs to happen with no survivors.

Praise Kek.

It's far worse than any modern city. 50 years ago you could swim in the sea, didn't have to lock doors and no islamists. My family had lived there for 400 years but we moved to another city now, that's how bad it is

You remind me of the brave greek soldiers who refused to fight against us during the invasion of smyrna and got executed for it

Stay safe and denbtless based greekbro

Thanksgiving surprise!

TURKEY FOR DINNER
D
I
N
N
E
R

IT'S TURKEY DAY!

HUNGARY BTFO

Even a leaf can make a joke sometimes

I found special anniversary meme

ow fuck off Turkey!
starting shit for three dead roach is a bit exaggerated, sounds like they were waiting for an excuse to attack Syria

Heck even Assad didn't chimp out when the US bombed 70 of his guys!

Unconfirmed reports Turkey is preparing a wave of surgical strikes on Syrian Air Bases tonight.

Kek will bring us the WW3