Why cant I just take the money I am paying into social security and give it directly to my grandfather?

Why cant I just take the money I am paying into social security and give it directly to my grandfather?

Because the feds will be upset with you.

Becose many people arent as ritch and many people dont have grandougters and children that can give it to them.

That would incentivize people in the West to have children, and we wouldn't want that, now would we?

If you never had children how were you not able to save for retirement?

Because you're paying into it for yourself as well, and if Americans had ever been capable of holding onto that kind of money, we'd never elected FDR to have the government do it for us.

Basically, we're all stupid whiny babies who want to run things, can't, and then bitch when mommy does it for us.

Has to go to the nogs first. If money didn't move in a circle it would have no value

>Because you're paying into it for yourself as well
That is what my Grandkids are for
>Americans had ever been capable of holding onto that kind of money
It worked before mass immigration in the 1900s

Because it's Social Security *Insurance*, dumbass. We all (well most of us) pay into the pool and it pays out when someone makes a claim.

I don't even pay into it. The last few generations have fucked us far beyond the point where I owe them anything but a big fuck you.

But its insurance I don't need

You will live to see a global economic depression in your lifetime, one so bad it causes wars and starvation in the west. Count on it.

And what does that have to do with social security

Which is why we should use gold instead.

I'm pissed now. There were simple tables showing what SS paid out annually vs. what they collected. It used to be really easy to find on the Social Security website. Every year since 2008 they started paying out more in benefits than they collected.

Apparently your 700 dollars per month will get you through it.

i should probably get one of those things.... don't wanna be put in a trump ghetto

complete societal collapse would mean social security and US currency are completely worthless
the only thing old people would have is their family

You do not own that account. Look at the back of the card it specifically states "If we want the card you MUST return it back to us".

Also, what happens after you lose your card 3 times?

You cannot be this stupid. The entire point of Social Security is to prevent people from being impoverished by speculative bubbles (fraud) or an inability to work. It's one of the few pieces of an actual social contract left in the US, everything else is "nobody loves you and ain't nothing for free".

see

The point I was trying to make is that privatization will bring more instability and you are foolish to wish for it.

>You do not own that account.
It is not a retirement account, it's insurance - pay as you go with a trust fund as a cushion. People whole are currently enrolled pay for people who are currently making claims.

because social security is an entitlement program

>The point I was trying to make is that privatization will bring more instability and you are foolish to wish for it.
I never said anything about privatization
I am advocating elimination

They are effectively the same thing. Partial privatization is designed to lead to long term elimination, as is means testing. They both break the social contract.

Clinton was supposed to enact Social Security "reform", it was the primary reason for her candidacy. All those bankers are fucking pissed.

Fuck this, I have to pay taxes for immigrants and niggers, I have to pay medicare for old people and obese degenerates also?
Why don't you just take my entire paycheck and fuck my dog and set my wife on fire while you're at it.
Just go ahead and do it, shoot me in my fucking face and get it over with.
I can barely pay my bills, over half my paycheck goes to the government it feels like.
Fuck these people.

That's not how ponzi schemes work.

>Fuck this, I have to pay taxes for immigrants and niggers, I have to pay medicare for old people and obese degenerates also?
add in cigarette smokers, alcoholics, and druggies. I was liberal up until i graduated college and started working, saw 35% of my paycheck going to the niggers i see standing around on the street all day selling drugs to other gibsmedats collectors and fat sheboons with 3 chilluns with no dad in sight. i swallowed that redpill fast.

what do you think this is ? the United States America ? you don't have freedom of wealth transfer, this is the United Slaves of the fed Reserve, you toil for your masters, and then you die.

Same here bro. I make $900/wk before taxes at my entry-level job. After taxes, I take home $686.20. On top of consumption taxes (which I agree with, but in lieu of income taxes) its fucking ridiculous.

it's a forced socio-personal retirement fund

how have you not figured this out yet?