Hello. I just heard about this place on the news and thought I'd drop by to introduce myself...

Hello. I just heard about this place on the news and thought I'd drop by to introduce myself. My name is Henry and I'm 87 years old.

I agree with a lot of what I've been reading about on here though some of the things people discuss are odd. I guess I'm just missing some of the jokes. I reminds me of when I got back from the Korean War and all the inside jokes we had were list in the general public.

I'm just happy to see that we have a guy who loves our country being the president again.

I guess this is my website here so stop by and say "hello"

Other urls found in this thread:

pressherald.com/2015/11/11/susan-kimball-65-years-later-a-korean-war-veteran-remembers-the-frozen-chosin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're here forever

What was roasting gooks like?

Welcome! How do you view WW2 currently?

Can you post a picture of yourself?

Welcome, Henry. We're finally going to return this country back to the days of '50s glory.

Just as soon as we get rid of all the niggers.

Also, thanks for helping to stop all of those commie gooks.

Is it true you could get a high paying car wash job straight out of middle school?

i think that is him

Cool.

Fucking hell. Special fried.

i believe every word

Than you for your service!

There are a lot of inside jokes around here. You can learn the refrences quickly by typing the phrase into google. Then click on the first website called "knowyourmeme" it is a website that records and defines inside jokes online like memes.

Yes forever

Okay grandpa, write todays date on a piece of paper then put your hand next to it and take a picture. This is for proof that you are not fucking with us

A Fucking roach

Ha. One guy from Nebraska used to say that we were dropping bombs but spreading fertilizer! No matter how many we took out it seemed like three more would take his place

Thank you for your service, sir, and Happy Thanksgiving.

Good to have ya faggot.
OP is always a fag btw.

Happy Thanksgiving. Fight the degeneracy of this country until you're no more.

This is highly unlikely to be real, but it feels real, so thanks for stopping by and thanks for your service. We're glad too.

We're very skeptical around here but you look genuine. Welcome! It's noisy but addictive. Is that picture, you?

If you're real, welcome

even when you die, you can't leave this place, no matter how hard you try

Another fucking roach

although i'm german, i thank you for your service! it must be hard to see the world you fought for lying in ruins. we live in dark times. but the fight isn't over.

Thank you for your service sir. Don't take any insults personally. It's just what people do on the internet.

Assuming that you are what you say you are(please understand that pretending to be something that you aren't and messing with people is part of this website's culture, so we are naturally suspicious), what were your political beliefs when you were in your 20's? What did people think of the John Birch Society? I talked with a Bircher at a gun show and he was surprised that I knew most of the stuff that he was talking about. Also, I think I found this pic of you in the 60's (just kidding)

>pressherald.com/2015/11/11/susan-kimball-65-years-later-a-korean-war-veteran-remembers-the-frozen-chosin/
>rename file IMG_2043

profit

Hi Henry,

You wouldn't happen to have any qt granddaughters would you? Post pics?

Hey, Oldster.

Thanks for the service, shame they call it "The Forgotten War"
Anyway, Sup Forums may be on the news, but its not one or two people, its thousands from all over the world, with many different views. The reason i come here, really.
Not everyone is happy Trump's in - after all, some people whom come here are paid to do so - but most were excited that the underdog won.

I'm rambling, its wild to see somebody your age 'round here. The oldest I've "seen" was 60 something. The internet is the great equalizer.