Dont call it :"/our girl/"

dont call it :"/our girl/"

Other urls found in this thread:

michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,7-127-1633_8722_76444-397762--,00.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now that they have had time to identify illegal votes about to see the popular vote move even closer to Trump.

Aren't you tired of this failed meme yet?

>RECOUNT IT UNTIL HILLARY WINS REEEEEE
Liberals should probably be considered treasonous at this point.

>Guys, we need $2.5m to check for voter fraud
>thats right only $4 or 5m
>$12m and we can be sure
>Trumps a RAACIIISSSSSTTTT
>*runs off over a hill*

I can't wait to see how all this is resolved.

Dumb question

How can there be electronic voting fraud in Michigan? Aren't they 100% paper

I don't get this, Jill hates Hillary. Why is she doing this? Free money from dumb shit libs?

>if you disagree with me you're treasonous

There can't be. They're grasping at straws.

I think you under estimate how many voted in California alone.

Free publicity.

She's gambling that theirs been some controversy. If there is, she will be at the center of it all. It doesn't matter whose at fault, if there is fault she wins. She isn't even paying for it, so it's free.

Here are the filing fees and deadlines for each state:

Wisconsin: $1.1 million by Nov 25
Pennsylvania: $0.5 million by Nov 28
Michigan: $0.6 million by Nov 30

Those are filing fees alone. The costs associated with recounts are a function of state law. Attorney's fees are likely to be another $2-3 million, then there are the costs of the statewide recount observers in all three states. The total cost is likely to be $6-7 million.

When did they stop teaching reading comprehension in England?

> Collect millions of libs $$$$$
> Oops the deadline passed already, no refunds!
> Oops I never had standing to request a recount in the first place since I lost by 48%

You think she likes trump?
You think she likes fraud?

From donation website:
>In 2004, the Cobb/LaMarche campaign demanded a recount in Ohio. Because of their efforts, an election administrator went to jail. We also exposed the profound problems with DRE machines, which helped launch an election integrity movement. That provoked California to engage in a "top to bottom" review of their voting system, which culminated in the abolition of DRE machines.
>The Green Party Platform calls for "publicly-owned, open source voting equipment and deploy it across the nation to ensure high national standards, performance, transparency and accountability; use verifiable paper ballots; and institute mandatory automatic random precinct recounts to ensure a high level of accuracy in election results."

They have all the money for Wisconsin now, after half a day.
They are moving up to the next states funds

First they gave their money to (((Bernie))), now they're giving it to (((Stein))).
Will liberals ever learn?

>recount in hacked swing states that may very likely go to hillary
>texas electors already saying they aren't voting for trump come december and are campaigning to get other electors to join him
MADAM PRESIDENT
A
D
A
M

There already was a recount in Michigan and they only use paper.

michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,7-127-1633_8722_76444-397762--,00.html

>texas electors already saying they aren't voting for trump come december and are campaigning to get other electors to join him

Source?

Well whenever you go out of your way to disrupt the democratic process which had been fully understood by every candidate because you lost, yeah you are a bit treasonous.

rlly makes you think..............

>Getting your facts from a guy who unironically looks like this

Yeah nah. Fuck this faggot Onision

Why do these idiots think Hillary was entitled to (((Stein)))'s votes?

Yeah anyone who hates trump is just still kicking and screaming despite that if they get what they want there will be a push from the other side for NY and CA to get audited as well.

I mean I remember reading an article(On huffpost no less) stating that the PA machines were "not-callibrated" and switching republican to democrat so with that in hand it is about to get uglier.

She formally conceded. No take backs.

If anything it would go to Kaine

>Goy I need 2.5 million to do recount!
>Did I say 2.5 million? I meant 4 million!
>where is that 7 million I need for the recount goy!

If anything it would go to the house and the GOP will pick a moderate republican like Romney.