Online Dating

Is there anything more overtly pathetic than people who use dating apps?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreelibrary.com/Gay orgies, sex in saunas and drinking binges..the secret debauchery...-a087683210
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

still being a virgin in your 20s

> Is there anything more overtly pathetic than people who use dating apps?
people who whine about people they dont know having sex

Stormfags.

Paddies

I only recently realized that its called tinder because you get matches.

Yeah, Irish people.

Being a bog hopping supreme gentleman

tinder doesnt work anyway.

I thought Tinder was haram. Either way mind blown.

people that use Sup Forums

found a picure of OP

Hey come on fucker I'm going to my senpaitachi house in a couple hours.

sometimes you just need a quick fuck

the quality of women on tinder has nosedived. no point in using it now

this desu
you can't get much lower than a Sup Forums user

I've done decently on Tinder, recently ended a 4 year relationship (feels badman) and I just needed to find a couple slam pieces

i use tinder and okc when i get really horny. i'm /fit/ and have a literal 8''x6'' but i'm too 'tistic to do anything about it other than blast naked pics to literally every single attractive female that's online at that time, and within ~2 hours or so i'm on my way to fuck one of them

i'm not bragging because like i said i'm autistic and awkward as fuck but women are worthless sluts and i always make a new profile, use a fake name, go to their place, and park around the street so they can't see my car. i don't wear a rubber ever, either. if i cared about std's i wouldn't be so autism

I signed in to this once and it looked like a pretty even mix between sluts and whales.
I saw some people I know from work on it though and I don't want to get in to a "I saw you on Tinder" conversation.

I'm upset I never got the opportunity to use Tinder. I met my wife about a year before it came out.

Now I only masturbate to the thought of what my single life would have been like if there were an app like Tinder available.

Degenerate, yes. But I masturbate to the thought.

kek this

Losers who make shitty bait threads.

You also now realize Sup Forums is spelled like fortune and the logo is a four leaf clover

What?!
Thats clever

Tinder is degenerate but still better than using your hand

so why do they call it grinder?

they put their meat in poz full holes grinding their dicks?

>tries Tinder
>sucks at interacting with women
>can't get laid
>come on Sup Forums to cry

You not being able to get laid and whining about people that do is more pathetic, faggot.

pathetic? yes
degenerate? hardly

going on Sup Forums everyday

Meeting someone on tinder, when you could just talk to someone in person is lame. I find that people who use tinder are not good at handling rejection and generally have issues with self esteem. There are more pathetic things one could do but it's not something to brag about.

whynotboth.jpg

other way around desu

Leafs need tinder, men don't.

good on you for doing your bit for the race fellow autist

Only if you're a subhuman.

Just accept the fact that you sucked at Tinder and couldn't get laid, Murphy. Also, put a bit more sugar in your tea to sweeten yourself up, you're looking a bit salty right now.

I would try Tinder, but I don't use Facebook.

> Just accept the fact that you sucked at Tinder and couldn't get laid

Maple-nigger if you have to use tinder, you've failed at life. If you can't date in a conventional sense, then you're a load that your mother should have swallowed.

>Be white female
>Use Tindr
>purposefully swipe right on shit skins
>Reject every shit skin that trys to talk to you
>Watch them get buttmad when you say you're not attracted to them
>Watch them call you a racist when you say no good white woman of value would ever date a brown person
>Still never get banned

>Is there anything more overtly pathetic than people who use dating apps?

yes there is, people who use a dating app and are roleplaying as alpha, because they are shy irl.

tinder caaaan work.

>If you can't date in a conventional sense
you must not know this but american women are absolute fucking trash

>not wanting free compliments from strangers

>yes there is, people who use a dating app and are roleplaying as alpha, because they are shy irl.
this is me but it at least works for getting laid

please be in London

I am a Jew, ask me anything.

kek pretty underrated

khaybar khaybar ya yahud

They're trash here too. You just have to weed out the good ones. Doesn't change the fact that if you rut like a nigger, you are a nigger.

tits or gtfo

I use interpals for that

Degenerate.

I know half (at least) of this board is under 20.
Don't have sex with strangers, don't have casual sex, don't have sex at all unless its part of a committed relationship.
Apart from the fact its disgusting and low class it will damage your ability to form lasting and meaningful relationships.
You will almost certainly regret it and the end up like losers such as this guy trying to validate their mistakes.
It doesn't even feel that great, a wank is 3/4 of the way to sex.

No idea what that means, i knew the work yahud

>You just have to weed out the good ones
let me know how well that is going for you? i'm not going to waste my time on modern womyn

>getting mad at new innovative ways to get pussy

Enjoy staying sex-less, potato-nigger. Adapt to the times. I've fucked many women on Tinder and I am not opposed to new ways of getting pussy as long as they work. Guess what, it worked, a lot. So I will continue getting laid off it. Stay salty.

>needing or wanting the affirmation of strangers

Are you a woman?

>never got to profit for moot
>fortune
That's what cucks get

Tinder is good during the warmer seasons when you're trying to get laid but still focus on other shit.

>Was dating girl for four years
>Started shrinking
>Broke up because we were bad for each other
>Still had sexual urges
>Got a tinder account
>Fuck 12 girls in course of four months
>Had a few fwb's
>Got it out of my system
>Now back to focusing on my career. Over my ex, not chasing girls, just working and spending time playing guitar and hanging out with friends.

It's a pretty cool app. Obviously you will NOT find gf/wife material girls on there unless you get extremely lucky. Most of the women on dating apps are damaged in some way.

Tinder is like the clearance section in a department store. You won't find anything incredible there, but you might find something to keep you entertained for a while at a low price.

>leaves

Look into am most definitely already damaged enough as it is I don't think sleeping around will change how I feel about committed relationships.

People fuck. I don't fuck around because I honestly don't have a reason too. I can't even feel it emotionally or physically.

Married actually.

> I've fucked many women on Tinder and I am not opposed to new ways of getting pussy

You sound like a Somalian nigger. I would have gladly paid for you to be aborted.

Horner and Grindr are better tho

I do not use facebook either. I made a profile with a photo and no friends. It's so isolated it does not show up in the search with the exact name. So hardly anyone knows.

I met a girl in Tinder and I dated her. In the end she broke my heart hard.
Tinder is for degenerates

Well I also like flirting too. I used to suck at text flirting but now I get multiple girls saying the same thing "you always know what to say :)"

Now I just need to improve my ground game. But practice makes perfect

I would have gladly paid for a hooker to fuck you if it meant you wouldn't make such a shit thread whining about not being able to get laid off Tinder and women not replying to your shitty, "Hey, how's it going" first message. It wouldn't have cost much either, I'm such a whore would give me a price deal for the 2 minutes it would take you to cum all over your potato-nigger looking body.

>tinder because you get matches.
English is my first language and I didn't even realize this
Through the looking-glass, people

It was more directed to people are too beta too meet the girls actially.

Currently engaged. Gtfo while I still can?

Never used it but it's good that it's more socially acceptable to meet girls on the internet.

Nightclubs are niggerish and way more degenerate.

No

t. Tinder user

Both guys and girls who use this shit are pathetic but I don't meet a lot of girls irl so I just take what I can get lol

it's weird how most girls just want to shitpost
i had 3 meetups 2 of them banged a few times then moved on, both were basic club girls.
now my friend actually got dates from several girls but they all were borderline crazy. but it's all good now, he found a single mother sugermama. she's 5 years older than him has a good job and he just watches the kid and plays vidya with me when i can.

Everybody knows the best pickup line is "How does this work? We're dating now, right.."

If a girl wants to fuck you, it works every single time. If a girl wants to date you, it works every single time.

It also singles out timewasters, girls that don't plan on meeting up or want to text for weeks before meeting.

>Match qt
>How does this work? We're dating now, right..
>Yup, guess you should probably come fuck me.
>#?
>7777777777

People who died from drugs they have purchased using online dating apps.

used Tinder in italy, got to admit that i've got 3000% more matches with niggers and brownies than in romania, not to mention the average girl there is .. "slightly uglier"

>have no female friends because you scared them all
>apps like these come out
>keep meeting random girls to fuck
>eventually learn from brutal mistakes how to keep one

I would be Elliot Rodgers if these things didn't exist.

That's fair. I don't feel strongly about tinder either way but mining it for compliments is why half of the women are on it

I have no clue what are you are saying but i picked you to fight you fucking wortheless snow nigger faggot from Oshawa.

fight me faggot, Peterbourgh masterrace says you won't

Is there are more efficient way to find casual sex? Do you take hours out of your day to go and hang around in bars?

Get a divorce

the leaf does it again

Ill take online dating over being charged with sexual assault for asking a woman out.

Alternatively you could leap from a tall building and blame your wife

That'd be classic

>Not being an alcoholic
Women are secondary objectives.

When I say bars I mean "bars". Sitting by the fire a comfy little pub filled with old men is different.

this

The moment when I started reading OP's post, I got a tinder match with a girl I superliked.

I am not even kidding.

wheres the app for a gay guy who just wants a nice gay bf and not hookups?

Anons who complain about online dating apps on anonymous Atlantean basket weaving forums.

except having the pussy on demand effectively ruins its value proposition rendering you incapable of valuing a woman. you dodged a bullet user, my dick is happy but im dead inside

I fuck so many sluts on tinder shit is cash kys my man

Join the priesthood. Once the gay gangbangs settle down I'm sure you can persuade one of them to be your bf. It's also a job for life and it can't be automated or outsourced.

thefreelibrary.com/Gay orgies, sex in saunas and drinking binges..the secret debauchery...-a087683210

Isn't there some kind of gay and lesbian tinder?

It's called Grindr, I think

heh good one user...

I got a girlfriend (4 years) but I'm more dead inside now than when I was a robot shitposting on /r9k/ with no friends going without human contact for days on end

its more impressive to lose your v-card in a meaningful relationship than being a girl's "third-sting choice" in a phone app where she didnt even know your name

this is pretty hot desu senpao

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

This.

I lost my v when I was sixteen and at 28 I met the girl I wanna stay with and I wish I could have lost it with her.

Ignore the ugly girls. Sex for the sake if sex is stupid.