Is there any footage of Barron speaking?

Is there any footage of Barron speaking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ns5bMU4bYKc
youtu.be/wMPEhPPQDVU
youtube.com/watch?v=i3SzLkWn02A
youtube.com/watch?v=qi1df15VmCs
youtu.be/s6gXNTT8--o?t=39m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=UFQrhp84jDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uh oh...

No. The kwizatz-haderach communicates telepathically.

>surely I can find some chink in Drumpf's armor

He's NOT Autistic.

He speaks fluent English AND slovanian.

Not guess which parent he spends more time with? His accent is thick Slovanian.

Thats all.

Yes there is, on an episode of the Apprentice. not going to tell you which episode though. You'll have to give me something in return

Melania is a Russian spy.
Barron is Vladimir Putin's son.

He has nothing to say to the subrace Human

I remember that episode. He was like 2.

slovenian*

6:29
youtube.com/watch?v=ns5bMU4bYKc
You're not getting shit.

This kid is gonna be the guy your daughter shlicks it to.

Here is a brief video where he says "no".

youtu.be/wMPEhPPQDVU

At the 40 second mark. Doesn't really sound like an accent to me.

Why would he have an accent?

>that unprovoked clapping in the beginning

Shit, I actually think he might have some neurological issues from this video.

beezhnesh

he's a confirmed retard

He was 7 at the time. I'm sure he had to stand there for a while and just got bored.

no u

transatlantic accent or gtfo

The real questions is that we must find a good gf for Barron when he gets his 18s.

Barron Trump is actually Donald Trump as a child. When Donald Trump travelled back into HIS past (which is OUR present), his enemies attempted to travel back to the time of Donald Trump's childhood to kill him so that he would never be able to travel to our time as an adult. However, Donald Trump got to his child self before his enemies did, then took his child self with him to our time.

Also, caviar has the fault

youtube.com/watch?v=i3SzLkWn02A

Excellent, Barron has been fully immunized.

He probably has autism, or he's just socially awkward and has a minor case of tourettes.

This. Also Mike Pence comes from way in the future where everybody looks like a clone replica of him. He has travelled back in time to ensure Trump ascends to power smoothly and that the tansition goes smoothly. He also travelled even further back into the past and brought back some faggot medicine from Thomas Eddison.

Well if we were to look at the current marital trends of his siblings, a Jewish girl would be a perfect match.

W..what's his endgame lads...?

He's just being a good patriot.

Maybe he is an alien invader who's human costume is not perfect. Only when alone with Donald and Melania does he give instructions on how to get neck beards to worship him.

Its funny that happens my moms english and i have an accent but iv lived in florida since i was 10.

This is the most plausible explanation desu

This is just kind of sad, not talking about Barron. Look at Trump's image. A pleasant guy treated with respect, a family man doing great things, people around him smiling and happy.

Look at his image now
>RACIST SEXIST ORANGE APE OOGA BOOGA HE WANTS TO KILL ALL THE JEWS
Jesus fucking Christ.
Imagine if the media wasn't this disgusting and Trump could run without the vicious attacks on him.
He would be so presidential and respected it's insane.

Bump, i saw him saying something nice once, gimme a sec untill i find it

Some retards on leftypol found his Minecraft account and deleted shit on it

Digits confirm

Can't he just buy 10 Chinese kids to build him a real-life sized city and Barron Tower, anyway?

lol gonna need a source on that you fucking leaf.

>He also travelled even further back into the past and brought back some faggot medicine from Thomas Eddison.

Never change Australia

Yeah but then Making America Great Again wouldn't have been half as much fun. ;)

>have a kid when youre 60 years old
>be so healthy that it doesnt turn out autistic
wtf i love trump now

To my knowlede, this is the most recent footage of Barron speaking.

youtube.com/watch?v=qi1df15VmCs

I can't remember which part of the feature it was, and I can't be bothered to find the timestamp, but there's a scene where Barron is playing with his half-nieces in Don's office. He was about 7 or 8 then.

This kid is an anime waiting to happen

Barron will become the President of the USA by 2066 following the steps of his father.
He will find a country with a white minority, an exodus from Africa to USA and an international situation based on sucking China's dick.

maybe he has some strange inflections here or there but he probably just speaks like his peers

why are normies so impressed by shiny metal and gaudy bullshit

youtu.be/s6gXNTT8--o?t=39m40s
No idea what he said but he said something on
39m40s

"Why is your head on a baseball over there" probably referring to a baseball with Trumps head printed on the side. Sounded normal to me.

Barron bullying Donald. Alpha af

WHAT IS HIS END GAME?

It's the price he had to pay to go against the elites.

>he's close to my 8 year old, they have a great relationship
the little cunt tries to shake barrons hand and he just pushes him aside
absolute madman

Jew York city accent - strangely more Brooklyn than Manhattan.

Barron is huge. He's 2 feet taller than Don Jr's 8 year old.

He's just an Americlap

It's a midatlantic accent. And there's no reason he would have one of those either. Neither of his parents do and he's not a 40s movie star.

He's 9 here, pretty tall, yep.

Baron doesn't have the bravado of his father, but make no mistake, he is a more cunning and intelligent person than Donald could ever hope to be. While Donald focuses on bold and radical methods of gaining followers, Barron is the type who meticulously plans things in advance and lets the pieces fall right into his schemes.

Barron, without even his father's notice, was the one who got the Trump name into the white house. Since before Donald decided to run, Barron has been planting subliminal messages into his (and the rest of the world's) mind. He has worked tirelessly behind the scenes, all the while masquerading as an innocent toddler who is just an ordinary child.

But make no mistake. There is nothing ordinary about Barron. He is the sharpest mind in mankind's history, and he is the master of 4 dimensional underwater chess. He will bring forth a perfect world.

Praise him.

>His accent is thick Slovanian.

When?

praising Kek

That's some Jak and Daxter shit right dere nigga.

He's almost as tall as Don Sr's 38 year old.

RARE

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=UFQrhp84jDo

what a nice photo

is it common to start saying shit at 18 months?

Children should be seen and not heard.

Anybody catch post 99999999?

>hurr how do you clean a house like this?
Fucking hayseed

putin is 5'7"
melania is 5' 11"
>a child before puberty is already 5'10"
>implying he won't grow more
fuck off

nice flag man

are you a mongoloid? I was forming words at 15 months

You have clearly never been around a 6 year old.

JILL STEIN 2020
BAN ALL ANIME

Trump said Barron is 5'10 now