He's an atheist

>he's an atheist
>he celebrates Thanksgiving
To whom are you giving thanks?

Nobody knows

Myself

Oy vey! He's thanking his ancestors and great men of old! Goyim no! Goyim worship and adoration is for Jesus only!

>Who are the farmers who grew the food
>Who are the breeders who raised the turkeys

My fellow man.

the indians for kindly dying and giving this beautiful country away.

Krom

BANANA

Thank you for these doubles, Mr. President

>He's an atheist
>He gets presents on christmas

Do Americans clap after every person says what he's thankful for?

What does the harvest have to do with God?

I enjoy giving gifts much more than getting gifts desu

my mommy and daddy :-)

A day off where I go to my parents house and hang out with my entire dysfunctional family. I even got an insane cousin that has her own pronouns

>implying he listens

My forefathers for taming the land so absolutely that I no longer even need to know how to hunt, and don't have any indians around to threaten my safety.

lol.

When is the last time you remember christmas being something solely focused on celebrating the birth of Jesus?

It's just a capitalist wet dream of buying excessive shit for others who don't really want or need it. You bring a dying tree into the living room and dress it up like a victorian era whore. And children are told stories about a jolly fat guy with superpowers and magical reindeers. And you go through extended food-orgies, promising yourself you'll "never eat again", only to do so 4 minutes later when more sugary meals is served.

If Jesus is buried somewhere, we should hook his corpse up to a dynamo, because for 24 days of the year he'd be spinning around in his grave fast enough to generate the same amount of electircity as a small nuclear powerplant.

The fallen union and settler soldiers that killed the shit out of northamerican indian tribes, I assume.
Implying abrahamic shrines have any more hold besides the curses

Tell her you're "kin" with the turkey so she's not allowed to have any.