This is getting really dark

This is getting really dark...

What are they going to do to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9MIkBogPcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LGdVZJMtj6Y
youtu.be/Tjy5RmmXb2Y
telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/6229315/Michael-Jackson-Hitler-was-a-genius.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IUFWRR-hrIk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He needs to be re-educated.

>never reveal your power level

Should be the first line in the sticky desu

The real Kayne has already been tortured to death and sacrificed via spirit cooking. His doppelganger replacement is ready to assume his position, but Kim knows it's not the real Kayne which is why she's been so reclusive and out of the media spotlight. She's trying to figure out how to tell people without us thinking it's a crazy celeb publicity stunt

(((They))) saw him saying things (((they))) don't want him to be saying.

you think kanye browsed Sup Forums?

He probably has first-hand knowledge about what happened to Michael Jackson and couldn't keep it contained anymore.

This

He will be known as Anye after the frontal lobe lobotomy

>the Voice of a Generation is silenced because it dared to speak the Truth

Kanye probably just finally took the redpill. It's even harder for a black man to swallow. Imagine realizing that most of your people besides a few exceptions are completely worthless and enslaved by kikes.

>yfw Carson does the brain surgery
>secretly does nothing
>takes Kanye under his wing

Underrated

They're just going to hype up his "illness" so that they can claim he was completely insane and wrong about the trump shit.

>>Sup Forums

Stop spamming thus to Sup Forums

Give him the Micheal treatment. That's the only way to make him better.

Redpill me on MJ famalam

Surgically removing redpills as we speak.

he stubbed his toe

Honestly? Yes. Only by accident though.

He was extremely narcissistic and Sup Forums used to have daily "Kanye House Nigger" hate threads because of what he did to their waifu Taylor. I'm sure he found out about them and decided to lurk, maybe even try to defend himself.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums always had cross posting and he started to get red pilled. Eventually he started lurking here, probably during the election. Thanks to all the newfags nobody told him to keep his fucking mouth shut (not that he could anyway) and here we are.

RT mentions he is on a strict diet of grape soda and fried chicken. Hooked up to a lean drip it is likely the king of overpriced running shoes will make a full recovery

Fuck you people are dumb.
West admitted to being millions of dollars in debt.
West buys special "no refunds" insurance, then fakes a mental breakdown and cancels his tour with no financial loss.
Gets to spend the holidays at home, still gets paid.

It's 2d checkers at best. He's a fraud who is using people's hate of trump to justify his faked mental breakdown. He's a nigger, who hated you six months ago. He makes shitty music, and lives beyond his means.
Not Sup Forums related. Fuck off back to club penguin you retards.

Zoolander was real

Hollywood always drops subtle hints. Zoolander was one of them.

Kanye West is a FURRY, it's not surprising he suffer from many mental illness.

>call out Pizzagate
>immediately get Jewed

They are going to punish him, user.

I don't care in the slightest

Wait what did he do? I haven't been following this garbage.

Kanye will never be the same after this
They WILL change him
Can't have a major black celebrity going against the leftist agenda

He showed his power level and now the judenschwein are trying to contain him

AQUAMAN NO!

He said he would have voted for Trump and that black people need to stop complaining. Then the rest of his tour was quickly cancelled and he got taken to hospital.

Someone should bust him out.

>be black
>admit you support Trump
>get institutionalized, literally

he got it somewhere, i thought it might be the election press coverage but it
seemed like more like here but beyond zuckerberg he didnt call out the jew
or cnn. he might be privy to a level of redpill given his unlimited access that we only have derived second hand.

him and his wife, typical minorities

Dropped

>Hitler fan
>Said "Jew" and "Kike" in his final song
>Friends with Trump
>Doctor (((accidentally))) suicides him during surgery
Pure coincidence Goyim

kek wtf is this?

>Hitler fan
>Said "Jew" and "Kike" in his final song
Kek, is this true?

I doubt pocahontas would help or be able to break in, we need a strong native american

I guess he doesn't understand that we don't want him on the right. He needs to keep his nigger shit stinking up the left.

First he says he's leaving America because of racism and now he's saying 'oh yo ya'llz iz juz be kiddun! TRUMP!'

I hope they stick him some place that we never hear his name again. Stick his baby momma skank and his nasty sprogs with him.

they probably already lobotomized him. Its kinda sad because even though Kanye is a fucking cunt I still kinda rooted for him.

Alex Jones has weighed in on the matter btw

youtube.com/watch?v=j9MIkBogPcQ

>sleep deprivation
>Dehydration

How old is he? The comes the dementia... then later on, death.

What do you know of room 101?

>jew me, sue me, everybody do me, kick me, kike me, don’t you black or white me

He should hook up with infowars. The humble water filter salesman made a video reaching out to him. Imagine Kanye West spilling the beans about the occult practics of the music industry to Alex Jones. I would prepare snacks and Brain Force for this event.

Holy shit. Signed his death warrant right there.

He will learn to love big brother

I think they feared the 2020 might just catch on. The Paris attempt failed, now this.

>when the MKUltra hits too hard

It couldn't be adderall right?

The roaches have commented as well. I dont know if I can bear to watch it all though

youtube.com/watch?v=LGdVZJMtj6Y

youtu.be/Tjy5RmmXb2Y

Lol'd considering that song is about police brutality against blacks and racism and you're on pol.

Speed can make you go really crazy for a few days before your heart just shits out on you. Could be...

I just hope the god damn jews don't take brother Kanye from us before xmas.

Speak for yourself faggot, we need all the anons we can get. Any former lefttard who genuinely wants to come our side should be welcome. Especially someone with as much reach as kanye

he lives in an (((illuminati))) household. he's probably naturally suspicious due to being a nigger and he was wary as fuck of his family-in-law but put up with the shit because of his love of tha' booty.

i reckon it is either legit mental illness or he's being fucked with. if he dies before May 1st, he's murdered.

You faggots are so easily played. Kanye and his cunt wife are 2 of the largest propagators of degeneracy in America. We even have the Kardashian show here every night.

nigga gonna be replaced with a body double just like miley cyrus was.

It wasn't his final song (the song came out in the 90's), but yes. The song is called (((they))) don't really care about us. Word is there are allusions to the illuminati in the song as well. Whatever the case in his final days Michael had become very redpilled and hung out with Dunecoons in an effort to shield himself from (((them)))

Oh look it the /thread guy redpilling us

The people that Kanye has 'reach' to are the exact same people we need rid of.

Go find your safe place.

> eyes wide shut
> zoolander

any others?

EVer notice how he dressed like Hitler and then got massive pedophile scandal accusations?

telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/6229315/Michael-Jackson-Hitler-was-a-genius.html

Not including the important part

kayne is slowly going operator mode

>us

>Blacks and whites fighting
>divide and conquer
He was a fan of the man who pointed out the string pullers

Hes going to have a hearth attack

or it migth be cancer

>F

Neverland ranch, nuff said

youtube.com/watch?v=IUFWRR-hrIk

The only bigger Hitler fan than MJ is JFK

DJT's secret past also hint's that he will get a few 9mm Hitler fan medal from the CIA in the next year

kanye is the black man who is actually a genius.

anyone talks shit on kanye i'll be pissed i'm pretty sure his genius drove him mad but somwhere in there he sees the big picture - he might have not of been able to articulate it during his schizo shit- but assuredly he seen the truth and the fucked up nature of the music industry, politics, and idiotic followers. he tried redpilling normies.

Which is exactly what makes him so valuable. The butthurt he could unleash on the masses is potentially limitless

This

Only Pewdiepie is subtle enough to be a real ass nigga

Who's behind this? Jay-Z?

The fifth element is redpilled as fuck along with the matrix

no, it will definitely be ((((suicide))))

>Talking about Kanye as a president which relates to politics
>"Put it on the music board because he's a musician!"
Should we just post every trump thread on /biz/ and Sup Forums?

>What are they going to do to him?

If they can't drug him into submission, they'll lobotomise him. If that doesn't work, he'll be found dead in the bath tub.

Will he join up with /k/eanu "Woahk as Fuck" Reeves and take out the satanic (((Hollywood))) elite?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc

sauce on this, I remember seeing some murmurs of this before.

Getting sent to a psych ward for dissent is soviet tier.

i second that

This is talkig about Kanye being hospitalized and should be at

If you want to make Kanye 2020 Generals in a few years, be my guest

Until then, keep it more pol related or take it to Sup Forums

>Which is exactly what makes him so valuable
>-return on investment: 0

>Or we can just ship out the problem and be done with it.
>-return on investment: billions in welfare

hmm

He knows too much. He's let out too much of the truth, and now they are trying desperately to make him look """crazy"""

The president has invited you to Lake Laogai.

He may of been redpilled
((They)) couldent risk the nigger population listning to him and getting redpilled

>telling people what to do on an anonymous thai fishing noticeboard

also this is about someone going against the narrative and the mysteriously being taken away.
It belongs on /x/ sooner than Sup Forums

hes tired and has night sweats?

guaranteed its aids