Due to Reddit censorship many of us redditors are escaping to Sup Forums. As a recent redfugee to Sup Forums...

Due to Reddit censorship many of us redditors are escaping to Sup Forums. As a recent redfugee to Sup Forums, I'd like to thank Sup Forums for accepting us former redditors!

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.pl/create.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Beat it

Wtf gay. No upvote button.

>tfw you have to go back

get the fuck out this aint germany

kys

Here's what you need to know

Fuck off we're full

Fuck off we're full

Fuck off we're full

Rules for ledditors:
>lurk more
>no atheism
>no civic nationalism
>no faggotry

Fuck off we're full

Fuck off we're full

Everybody is welcome on Sup Forums newfreind.
Sup Forums is a board of peace and tolerance

OP is a faggot. This is off topic. You should go back, pleb.

fuck of we're full

Hi guys, where can I see my comment karma?

I'm a girl btw xD

I've learned so much since I came here from r/The_Donald. Do not forgive, do not forget, right Sup Forums?

gtook moot needs to build a virtual wall around us, where if you have Reddit in your History your auto banned for life

Welcome to our friendly community :).

Hello there newfriend, and welcome to Sup Forums - the politically incorrect board. Now, you might find that some posters are rude and unwelcoming to you, but don't worry, it's just for laughs XD

Also, no one here is actually a nazi, it's ironic banter so we can make feminists and those gosh darn PC folks upset.

Enjoy your stay and welcome to our community XDDD

>redfugee

a new era of shitposting just emerged.

lol screencapped

Judging from the couple of times I have looked in the_donald subreddit most of you seem to all post here anyway. There really isn't that much difference besides less racism there.

>rules
go fuck yourself

you don't belong here any more than they do

which 2hu would you fugg?

> implying this shit hole isn't already full of le_donald epic centipedes XD already

Have le upboat my fellow leddit baconeer!!!!111!!

I hope you win teh internets with your me-me's

LOLOLOLololoLLOLL

Thank you for the warm welcome. Where shall I go to pick up my welfare dank me-me checks? XXXDDD

I think I'm going to like it here.

redguees can go fuck themselves, we're full

Fresh off the boat from Reddit kid? I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it

Fuck off, kike. No one likes you

GAS THE REDDITORS, SITE WAR NOW

excuse me

Fuck off dirty normies.

Too much free speech here, we're trying to make people forget about pizzagate, remember?

Enjoy your (you) fag.

Please don't self-proclaim that you are allowed to immigrate. Unlike Germany we actually have means of defending ourselves against invaders.

YOU HAVE TO GO

WE'RE GOING TO BUILD A WALL AND MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

SAY IT LOUD

SAY IT CLEAR

GET OUT OF HERE

Fuck off we're full

Or if you don't know the grammatical difference between your and you're amirite?
Fuckin fourteen year old queer.

Fuck off we're full

better get redpilled quick, faggots. We don't take kindly to kikes and nigger-lovers around these parts.

Lol, sorry Texas guy, but you're stuck with us now! What do you think of Pokemon Sun and Moon?

/fit/ here

I remember we also had to welcome redditors when they closed down /fatpeoplehate/

Fuck reddit

shut up faggot

Reddit jews incoming

>canada

How can I upboat this supper cool post by op! We gotta get this to the front page of Sup Forums! I gotta upboat! I'm so anxious to upboat I can't think of a witty remark to seem clever online, and how can I login and register a name. Guys, the faq is useless guys. We can make Sup Forums just as great as reddit guys!

Welcome! Please let us know if you need any help with anything. Great to have you here.

Downvote

>Leaf top tier

ahahaha

Sup Forums does not have invites or welcoming committee. They do however think fuck cunts like you should go fuck yourself.
Or maybe before you do anymore posting we need a nude of you with a candle put up your arse for authentication.

Fuck off newfag

Karma whores on suicide watch.

Didn't you guys take the piss out if all the skinny fat fph fags?
Wish I'd saved the screen shot

Is this place the new r/the_donald?

#GoCentipedes!

GET OUT! GET OUT!

go get raped by a wild pack of refugees

they act like this is the first time reddit got censored. lol

fucking little dick shitfuck cucklords.

I delete my history, checkmate

Any one want to talk about the inner workings of communism ?, i really admire Marx's theory of alienation

With Sup Forums you could tell when the moderators of /r/gaming went on a power trip because a bunch of Skyrim and Fallout 4 threads with imgur filenames started appearing out of nowhere

Will they shit post this board to death, sister?

hey faggot.. this is not reddit. we don't talk like that.

>oh hi everyone.. thanks for this and that.... so interesting..

shutup
lurk faggot.

kill yourself

Leave you nigger faggot
neofag is better place for you

Check em

this is either weak bait or you should get glasses, btw all I member about pokemon is pikachu and that main guy, that guy that was always trying to get some pussy and that weird girl, yeah and the profesor from the beginning

>they
I will.

Fuck off space nigger, we're full!

Go to voat instead you'll be more at home there

Anyone remember what was censored before Fate People Hate or was that the first big one?

>mfw we must build a reservation for Redditors

>mfw we give them really shit land

>mfw we go "oops sorry we gave you the wrong land you have to move here" and make them move to even shitter land

>mfw we make them move again

>mfw we make them live in caves dug in a garbage dump and eat garbage and dead seagulls and we can use their children to train our hunting dogs

This

Fuck off

Your ruining this fucking board you low iq parasites

That's the beauty of our site faggot. We don't have to accept you, but you can still join us. We'll mock your shit site and upvote bullshit constantly, but in the end there's nothing any of us can do. My only advice is to either leave, or plan to stay forever because once you're here, you're here forever.

but isnt pol about the gets

8ch.pl/create.php

Build your own place to play

its actually a good example. Online spaces are completely boarderless and global. Look how easy online communities change with instability. I can tell you having been on Sup Forums on and off again that the culture of pol has gone through several changes.

Fuck off we're full

We don't want you here! Go rape somewhere else! And if you defecate in a pool you are dead!

>implying Sup Forums isn't censored

kys

you have to go back.

fuck off NIGGERKIKE

STOP THE UPBOATS

What did I told you about posting fake nude pick about me with a dick.

Get the fuck out of here, plebbit.

better`now?

rare

Without voting how am I supposed to know which comments to read? This place is weird, its like the comments reply to the ones above them. This site should allow comments to be sorted by some type of voting system.

r*ddit will be facing a legal apocalypse soon. Pic related

Hi rebbit ;)