German school kids will learn Turkish and Arabic

>welt.de/debatte/henryk-m-broder/article159726637/Deutsche-Schueler-lesen-bald-Erdogan-auf-Tuerkisch.html

>Schools in Niedersachsen will have kids learn Turkish and Arabic at school as a measure to promote fluency in different languages.

JUST

like I said. If you reelect Merkel, I wish you the worst.

You don't even have the right to exist anymore. I guess if you're uncucked, come to America. Same goes to any uncucked European.

lmao when will europe collapse already

>learning muzie rather than english

are they serious? do they think the country will benefit more by learning arabic? do they value arabs more than the british empire?

big jewish slap in the face.

Germany isn't a country anymore my man.

It stopped being a country when Merkel took over.

They will learn those two languages along with English.

> Being fluent in terrorist and roach language

when are you going to burn down parliament and blame it on muslims? for God's sake germany you fucks are irredeemable

Balkanization of Germany when?

>tfw the collapse of German is going fast
>tfw not even fast enough for me

if you fucking re-elect Merkel I will have no sympathy for you fucking cucks

>that German efficiency in self destruction
you guys are better at it then we are

monkey please. you're not even caucasian. you're negroid.

how about posting a source that one could read you faggot

lol like you're the one to speak

>we will teach children how to bake pastries in order to fight obesity

I'd take a hue over a roach anyday

>balkanigger
>balkan rapebaby
really makes u think

yes you would, Sanchez Jésus Fiftisixpercent. You love your south american brothers. We know that.

so will these be optional like spanish or russian or will they be mandatory like english or french?
If optional, then I have no problem with it to be honest, as long as they don't use religious scriptures in lessons.

>I have no problem with it to be honest

cuck

Jesus christ Hans. Soon there will be no way other than nuking the whole country.

Well, you could try and tell me why you think that learning new languages is a bad thing.

How is Ibrahim treating you and your wife, Herr Cuckmüller?

No. They aren't welcome here. Even the most hardened of right wing German is still a German and therefore a hazard to any country they inhabit.

They need to be quarantined and go down with the ships like the rats they've become.

When you're forced to learn the language of your conquerors is when you know you've been thoroughly conquered.

ofc, that's why I said I don't mind it as long as it isn't mandatory.
When I went to school we learned English + another language that we could choose which was Spanish, Russian or French at my school.

Ask the Bosnians, cuck.

Shut up, Rabbi.

I love my Germanybros and Swedebros
but if you keep electing the Mother of Migrants
then you deserve it
the smart ones will keep to themselves
and the nation will burn

Fucking learn french or something

Jesus christ do something for fucks sake or set your country on fire already

It was a suggestion by the green party, no one cares what they talk about.

>Henryk M. Broder

If you re-elect Merkel you deserve what's coming to you tbqh.

WE NEED A WALL FUCK

>German girls will finally be able to communicate with their future husbands

BASED MERKEL

Germany was a mistake.

Why is Germany so cucked? Is anyone doing anything to stop this shit?

The actual sad thing is that we do not actually have a choice but to elect Merkel. The other options are Martin "Germany exists to ensure Israel´s survival" Schulz and Siegmar Gabriel from the Spd (which are lefties incase you don´t know)

>Posting an article written by a literal zionist Jew

lel

>Speaking the tongue of the savage.

My how your people have fallen.

The funny thing is that this kike is allowed to say stuff that a real German can't say in his own country.

Your country is fucked.

t.Spaniard.

Vote AFD faggot. Or NDP

so go run yourself you little bitchboy, oh wait ur underage and shouldnt even be on this board

You're not even primate tho, you're insect?

Should have been dismantled.
>no merkel
>no autistic european leadership
>stronger identity of the little states
>easier to let the whole nazi thing behind

Germany is a mistake.

What about AFD?

Or are you one of those THEY'LL NEVER MAKE IT cucks?

The AfD is a joke.

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Run yourself faggot. Thats literally what Trump did

Those cucks can fuck offoffthen then yeah. Fucking lying punks from Germany here claiming people in Germany secretly hate immigrants. Yeah right. Faggots.

Still better than Merkel you braindead fuck.

is turkish or arabic even hard to learn?
>i speak like 4-5 languages, if you tell me it's difficult because it's not rooted in roman/latin grammar/syntax and alphabet I'll laugh at you

How? Give justification for your comment.

Turkish is in latin alphabet but most of the foreigners says it is hard idk.

Dann sag den Politiker, nichts ist weniger Liberal als Kontrolliere zu wollen, welche Meinung vertreten werden können, und welche nicht. Nichts ist weniger Liberal als kollektive Feigheit im Angesicht von islamischer Intoleranz.
Wenn diese paar Punkte umgesetzt werden würden, dann würde die AfD alle Leute verlieren, die sie von den Linken, Grünen, CDU, SPD, usw. bekommen hat. Dann der Großteil ihrer Wähler sind keine Nazis, sondern dass sie keine Alternative mehr haben.

At least he's a mammal

At last, the aryan has been defeated, and his bloodline stained.

HAHAHAHHA

Fucking german cucks

kys faggots

Alda, wills du mish produzieren?

m8 do you want to mess with me

The last guy who did got #rekt

It doesn't help he tried genociding an entire people.

Good. Less of barrier between your women and their men.

Biste 'n echter Gangster?

Of course, why wouldn't they learn arabic in a muslim nation

That's how these faggots talk nowadays. It's worse than wiggers. Kanackisch or whatever it is called.

Why does Merkel hate German Nationalism from Native Germans yet demand it from non-Germans?
Why should Turks be proud of Germany if Germans themselfs aren't?

When it does, rest assured no one will have done more than Sweden to achieve this

Yeah, I'm aware. It's great for shitposting though.

Because she is a fucking clueless woman

Even if it wasn't for all this muslim dicksucking, our school system is completely fucked already anyway.

>no more cursive (it's too hard)
>you can spell however you want for the first two years (and then they magically expect kids to learn how to spell in third grade after letting them spell everything wrong for two years)

>clueless woman
She was a high ranking member of the GDR's propaganda division, in charge of cultural subversion tactics. She knows exactly what she's doing.

>>no more cursive (it's too hard)
When did this happen, that wasn't how it was 13 years ago when I went to school?

It only recently happened, and I'm not sure which states do it now, but at least here in NRW they're "trying" this. I love it when they decide to try something new and then ruin two or three years of kids with their shitty reforms.

I speak english, spanish and portuguese, those languages in the top 10 most spoken in the world. What languages do you know? It's not the quantity, it's the usefulness of them.

>the british empire
wait is that still a thing?

>too hard
What are they literally retarded? nonwhites senpai, room temperature IQ is the real problem.

If they aren't born retarded they'll end up being retarded when they've gone through our 12-year indoctrination program.

>Niedersachsen

No surprise there, this and Brandenburg/Berlin are cuck central.

We learned Spanish in school, so I can't really shit on Germans for this.

>inb4 Spain
We weren't learning it because of Spaniards

> continue reading ze article with welt+
> can't even read the comments

CANT WAKE UP

Hey. That's just like how we learn Spanish. Congratulations, Germany, you're well on your way to being a fellow 60%er!

Yeah, I remember my English teacher showing us a Michael Moore movie and Die Welle, didn't realize it at the time, but they were trying to indoctrinate me.

Ours showed us Animal Farm at least, which was nice anti-commie propaganda, but then our history class consisted of holocaust holocaust and Germans were the bad guys in WW1.

Get a load of this cuck. Kill yourselves already.

So it's just one region in germany that will have this?

Misleading title desu.

Much appreciated.

>There is no hope
>What about a bit of hope?
>Hope is a joke. Will is a joke. The existential nature of the wave affecting Germany is a joke.

THAT'S IT.
NO MORE HELPING GERMANS.
NO PITY FOR THEM WHEN THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT THEIR COUNTRY.
NO QUARTER.
NO MERCY.
ONLY QUARANTINE.

#FREXIT #POLEXIT

Jesus Christ...

Its more like teaching ebonics in schools.

Also is america really that much of a shithole?
I see americans insult my 90% country all the time.
You guys are almost a minority already in your country if you are white and you are still acting like america is the best country in the world.
Diversity can't be that bad or america is already dead.

Why are you country?

This is what you faggots get for stealing our bikes.

I hope you're not being serious.
There's absolutely nothing you can do ?...
Are your soldiers, police officers, security forces in general all foreigners ?
Are they all that brainwashed and following authority in such a manner that you can't even react ?...
I would understand if this was Brazil and they made a city to that purpose only, the case of Brasilia in which if a great part of the population want to revolt the cost alone would prevent us from going there and staying multiple days, which in case of the left they can easily go around and grab some idle people and offer food to make some mass maneuver.
But seriously, each time I see this sort of thing happening on Europe you come and blame "Law enforcement", "oh, we can't do anything"... Fuck, are you that much like us ?
Can't you even react, protest, ANYTHING ?..
Not do drag atention but to actually be made heard ?...
What impedes you all to go full pitchfork and sit in the front of Merkel's house or some lawmaker and make them actually work for you and not for foreigner ?
Are you gonna sit idly by and watch people take everything from you, just like what happens here ?

Als jemand der aus einem Land kommt in dem fast jeder fliessend 5 Sprachen spricht, kann ich nur sagen dass es euch Kartoffeln viellecht gut tun wird.

what on earth is wrong with this ? it will push the progress to integrate our new citizens and we are learing much about foreign and culturally rich languages

The only possible upside I can see about this is knowing what your enemy is saying about you, without them noticing that you know.

I don't get this joke.