There is 0% chance he isn't bullied. After that

There is 0% chance he isn't bullied. After that
>MUH SON IS THE GREATEST WITH CYBERS
he must've been embrassed as fuck. Now he will be bullied even more for every gaffe his dad makes and he won't tell his father becuase that would make him a failure KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/study-ties-dad’s-age-risk-autism-other-mental-disorders-kids
quora.com/How-tall-is-Barron-Trump-He-seems-fairly-tall-for-a-10-year-old-especially-standing-next-to-his-dad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Once he hits puberty he'll get a sex change and the people will love him.

Older men who have kids usually produce autism

please, he's getting all the gals on the playground

once he hits puberty he'll be slaying pussy left and right

i dunno he probably has a pretty great life

>older *women
FTFY, the age of the man is pretty irrelevant

Entirely untrue. While males can produce healthy offspring until their death that doesn't mean sperm quality doesn't decrease, and it does quite significantly.

It's actually the men's age that matters.

Trump has to be the worst fucking dad ever. Remember how cool Obama always was?

Hes fucking huge for a 10 year old so probably not

Is there any correlation between weak sperm and autism though? My impression is that it only makes having kids harder

Are you trying to imply Trump doesn't have high energy sperm?

he's a huge fucking dork KEK

why is it poland that points this out

didnt they get spitroasted by germany and russia that one time

He's 5'8. Taller than some posting here. Whatever those guys are saying, they won't dare say into his face.

5'8? any proofs?

this is some pretty Bill Maher tier argumentation

>Rich, tall(!), attractive, white
>From powerful family

>Bullied

Kek.

sage

op psyhologist is free

>10 yo
>attractive
are you a pedo?

he's (( our shota ))

He's a big boy

Barron is a total /b tard

Not weak sperm, older sperm.

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/study-ties-dad’s-age-risk-autism-other-mental-disorders-kids

He grows up to become Carol's dad.

I think you are projecting your own childhood traumas on him, he probably isn't even in an environment where it's possible for him to be bullied. Or do you seriously think he goes to public school or some such shit?

>10 years old and at least 5'10
>bullied
Pick one. He'll be 6'3 by the time he's 15.

My dad was 40 and my mom 31 when I was born and I've begun to seriously suspect that I have undiagnosed Autism. How can I look into this?

>stands several heads above all his classmates
>thinking he's gonna get bullied

End your life pls

Just take a B complex before a meal everyday and see if your life dramatically gets better.

meybe he is older than his family says to hide he is retarded?

>any proofs

Look at Pictures of him next to Trump and Pence. Kid is probably hitting 5'10" by now.

He doesn't go to a shitty public school though. The people at his school probably think he's a cool hacker or something

He's like 4 feet taller than the other kids his age. Who would fuck with him?

Oh this
No bullying at a 100k a year school you idiots

Bullied where? The kid is like 6ft tall, he's twice the size of any of his classmates. His generation is also pretty based, they hate immigrants, tattoos, and overall degeneracy.

this
anti-psychotics and sexual disease increase the rate of autism

Teddy Roosevelts son got his ass kicked all the time because his dad was president. I hope autismo gets a swirly for the rest of his dad's almost certainly Carter-esque FOUR years.

i was almost his height at that age
everyone just thought i was retarded
when you're that tall it just takes some time to grow into your body so you don't carry yourself like a retard

Bullied? Quti fanasizing jew!
Baron has teen house parties on rooftops his dad ows and only 10s come along and great friends.
Niggers n jews not allowed.

The paparazzi had been chasing him since her was born, now they will chase him even further. Also its more likely he would be socially awkward because his mother smothers the shit out of him. She probably breastfed him until he was like 6 or something.

>Hey, twerp give me your lunch money or i'll tell my dad! (he's the President).

Vitamins don't cure autism.

>tfw you will never suck on Melania's tits

>It's actually the men's age that matters
The age of the woman matters significantly as well. You can't possibly claim that it's only or almost entirely the man's age that matters.

>DISCLAIMER: This link could be complete bullshit, it just is someones attempt at calculating barrons height

quora.com/How-tall-is-Barron-Trump-He-seems-fairly-tall-for-a-10-year-old-especially-standing-next-to-his-dad

I'm not about to test this math- if someone wants to have at it

Go home Poland you're drunk

What did Kek mean by this?

Checked it is the will of kek

>Barron to Barren