Sup Forums, it's time to come out of the closet

Look, we all know you go on r/the_donald and other shitty subreddits, Sup Forums. Give it up and admit it.

Don't hide your shame.

Get out Ridnigger

Why would I be ashamed of it?

Everyone here is a closet redditor. Except for me, of course.

I go on reddit about once every two months just to see what the place is like, never browsed there for pure enjoyment.

Just because you cuckservative faggot do it, that doesn't mean we do it too. Get the fuck out back there or kill yourself. Your choice.

Never. Because it's un true.I lurked reddit for two days and you people are all self absorbed narcissists.

You can't even post here with out crying about r3ddit. It's your whole identity, and it makes your posts suffering.

They have no substance or value, just "XDDDDD LEE PLEBBIT". look at your post and acknowledge you have nothing to add and lack any individual identity. You're just a big parrot.

nope, never went to reddit except for the odd post linked here occasionally. Never had a reddit account or browsed it on my own beyond obscure vidya tips

>using plebbit ever
Stop using reddit.

reddit is disgusting, upvote me anons

No I don't, go fuck yourself.

Everyone with a reddit account should be permabanned from Sup Forums.

I have never being on reddit. I don't even know how it works

t. 2008 newfag

Look i don't know what kind of faggot you are but I don't even know how to work reddit so fuck off

if you've ever even seen a single reddit page, you have cucked yourself

I go to reddit to witness leftist butthurt.

Fuck Reddit i've been on that site for a grand total of five minutes

Yeah, so I can do what I want

I go on /r/incest and /r/game of thrones too

We all need our basic hobbies

>le reddit is cringy normie tier webpage maymay
not every subreddit is the same

Why would you even go to /r/The_Donald anymore? After /u/spez spazzed out and the leaked modmail, your subreddit's days are clearly numbered.

I have never opened up that website though senpai, never saw a reason to.

double dubles confirm

upboated xDD

Never been and don't plan to in the future.
GTFO!

I only have ever browsed reddit for 4gen and no fap. That's it. Muh dick.

I'll go where I please nigger

fuck you never once have i've been to that shithole and will not go EVER

The format is inherently cancerous. The absolute worst of groupthink.

Fuck off retard.

Nope

Been on here for 7 years

Visited Reddit 3 times, I don't get the layout

What the fuck am I supposed to be looking at here?

I prefer Fark.com

I don't go to reddit. Their site layout gives me a headache and I hate the idea of signing up.

I've used it exactly once to post a question when Dan Carlin did an AMA. Other than that the site itself is such dogshit I wouldn't use it even if redditors weren't such smug faggots

Reddit is a shit site, why the fuck would you wanna browse it? The layout itself gives me a migraine.

I stopped using reddit, then started again only to read r/Sup Forums, then started using Sup Forums, forever ending my reddit use.

I always hated reddit, but there was nothing better I knew. I don't see why anyone would use that after they discover Sup Forums.

The format is shit for having actual discussions regardless. I'd rather use a regular ass forum than reddit if forced to choose.