Jesus Christ western white women are cucked to no end...

Jesus Christ western white women are cucked to no end. At what point they will offer free blowjobs to niggers as a kind of reparation? Look at this CNN bitch literally crying because of offensive word used by stinking white trash for glorious black men.

youtube.com/watch?v=KfhMDt92F8Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh6YIaJyFnk
youtube.com/watch?v=SxEKcKlwn7E
youtube.com/watch?v=FpHNlx0pPIU
youtube.com/watch?v=LKrI0NOcLJM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>stinking white trash

Charles Kaiser's a homosexual Jew.

Everyone just tweet her the nigger word.

Female suffrage was a mistake.

WHO

Week willed.
This is why people in the Muslim world laugh at us and are currently trying to flood our countries.
Literally crush half our population with simple words.

>>stinking white trash

Bashing poor whites is a way to absolve yourself of racism. It's blue pilled as fuck.

what's her twitter ?

>stage name
>only has her job because Rick Sanchez named the jew
>that user who posted all her pics with black people

so glad people are turning on white women

>Live
> Beeped out

how do they do it?

Looking now.

See also:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh6YIaJyFnk

here it is un-beeped
youtube.com/watch?v=SxEKcKlwn7E (skip to 1:25)

Tape delay

God I love that comedy special. Are his new ones any good?

We live in an odd world.

what song/track is the music in the final logo thing from?

Nice.

this bitch looks 45 yo, but google says she's 30

found it @BrookeBCNN

>paid left wing shill
>representing even 1/4 of white women

Sup Forums is fucking deluded at times. I blame the /reee9kuck/ refugee crisis we had.

Is she .1% black or something? I mean damn, she's taking it as if he called her it and she's part of the African American community. What an over reactive fucking dyke.

youtube.com/watch?v=FpHNlx0pPIU

awesome, thanks user.

Typical coward bitch. "Where's muh rich white dude to marrry".

But at least a leftist faggot copped the wrong end of this virtue signalling.

No, it's just empty signaling.
> "I'll be offended for you black man!"

>Literally crying
>Watch video
>No literal tears

Are you retarded?

It amazes me that she is so upset when the guy who said "nigger" said it as part of a quote, and he intended to make the quoted party look bad. All he was doing was reporting accurately. If "nigger" is such a horrible thing to say, then it's worth talking about who said it and why. Shutting down an interview over a quote is missing the point by a mile

The definition has been changed.

Literally in her eyes in the literal OP pic.

Why does she stop everything and make it about her? All she did was make the situation worse.

Pretty crazy that it only takes one word to set people off. One word hahaha.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

I know how liberals think. The moment she heard nigger she immediately thought that her show and livelihood was in danger because leftists are pricks and they always try to get people fired for stupid shit. So she forced some crocodile tears and pretended to be so offended so she couldn't be blamed for anything. Her shutting it down was purely self preservation.

mad white boi?

Get to it men, for kek must be glorified

More like someone in her earpiece told her to SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM

She goes from slightly surprised to insanely triggered in a moment

muh newsfu

she got mad because nigger being said on her show probably cost them some hefty fines

majority voted Trump, there is still time

>At what point they will offer free blowjobs to niggers as a kind of reparation
white men are already doing that

This liberal cunt needs to be exterminated. EXTERMINATED EXTERMINATED EXTERMINATED EXTERMINATED EXTERMINATED EXTERMINATED I WILL EXTERMINATE HER SO SHE IS EXTERMINATED.

FICKING REEEEEEEEEE

The guy who said the word is not white. He is a Jew.

joos hate black ppl

youtube.com/watch?v=LKrI0NOcLJM&feature=youtu.be

this is the actual version used in the video

Yeh, they're tough as nails. They wouldn't even bat an eyelid if you said to one of them that the "prophet" Mohammad was a pig fucker.

Seriously though, this attitude annoys me. Gangster gangster rapper bois and mudslimed are more fragile than any white man. White men have to listen to the media attempt to emasculate them every day and they still push through to success.

Nigger has rising to being a magic spell where the very sonic vibrations of the word can do 1d12 per level damage

Honestly that's the reaction I expect from most white middle class white people. They're sensitive as fuck about everything, but then again I work in Seattle.

I had a lot of black friends, not like nigger niggers, more like the yugioh/video games playing black dudes, but we tossed the word around like every 10 seconds desu.