Small Businesses Lament There Are Too Few Mexicans in U.S., Not Too Many

Trump and white nationalists absolutely BTFO

wsj.com/articles/small-businesses-lament-there-are-too-few-mexicans-in-u-s-not-too-many-1480005020

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/small-businesses-lament-there-are-too-few-mexicans-in-u-s-not-too-many-1480005020
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

then cut welfare. people will work if they want to eat

so move to mexico

Small biz Jew.

I wish I didn't have to buy anything.

Aww, looks like they'll have to settle for hiring american citizens for jobs now instead, real tragedy.

God damn shes ugly when she eats.

Ah, too bad. They'll have to hire Americans and pay a decent wage.

so let me get this right? The small business owners are sad that they cant have a slave class of peasants that they can pay nothing to, and then not have to pay for benefits right?

So they are sad that because their business relies on essentially SLAVE LABOR, that they cant sustain themselves?

Fuck them. and fuck you too, i name you! Shill.

>king of texas roofing

So some jew that doesn't want to spend money

OY VEYY open the gates!!

I bet you're not concerned by the corporate welfare that kikes like Trump get though.

>charging at windmills

>wants to force businesses to pay ridiculous salaries to their workers so that they can't make a profit, go out business and the economy gets fucked

Only people who've never owned or operated a business think this way.

Back door jobs are a real treat for a lot of companies. Even big ones. A lot of them would go out of business if they have to pay salaries required by law.

/thread

OP is a fag

>wsj.com/articles/small-businesses-lament-there-are-too-few-mexicans-in-u-s-not-too-many-1480005020

>By Miriam Jordan and
Santiago PĂ©rez
Oy vey hello Sanchez whatcha doin there?

the government shouldn't be giving out corporate welfare, no. most conservatives are against this because they believe in the capitalist free market, not in corporatism. the problem is corrupt politicians taking corporate money and favoring corps because of it.

This is what happens when you illegally dump migrants into an industry, gut the domestic workforce so no one can apprentice and pay low ass wages.

They did it to themselves. I can think of a myriad of ways the free market could fix it if the labor supply in the US wasn't totally distorted

>tfw small business owner
Never ever would I hire an illegal immigrant. The government would fuck me up over this if someone finds out. They cannot be really trusted and in worst cases they can do damage the would leave to no consequences for them while all costs are on me.

The ones who could actually benefit would be be big corporations who can bribe or have ties in local public office. It's easier for companies to hire immigrants with working permissions or patents and still pay them like shit.

Where is this image of her from?

There is literally nothing wrong with the free movement of goods and people. It raises overall ouput (GDP) due to increased specialization. You niggas plz learn2economics

Real free trade is based on comparative advantage. USA can't grow alfalfa without draining aquifers watering the desert and importing indentured slaves on migrant worker visas. Lobbyists gonna get BTFO by Trump hopefully

>boo hoo I want to take advantage of cheap labor

This is bullshit fuck them if they can't compete in the American market

break the law, get fucked. future is going to be fun. obongo care is what killed honest small businesses anyway. the ones complaining now are the enemies

So what business do you own?

The guy could do the work himself then

It lowers median household income and turns your country into Brazil.

No thanks.

>labor is bad

This is another place where liberals have lost

Not everyone is cut out to be an engineer or paper pushing corporate manager

Most humans,whites included, are good for basic labor jobs

Go back to Univision

>$20m contracts
>restaurant chains

Am I confused on what "small business" means?

>the whole word GDP will be a utopian wonderland

Yeah I'm not willing to destitute the vast majority of people in the west for your 2100 dreams of global capitalism

I'm a software consultant. It's just me and my partner right now though.

Oh no! They're sad they don't have people they can pay next to nothing and treat as slaves!

>he thinks minimum wage is a ridiculous salary

>FUCK YOU WAL MART YOU EVIL BIG BOX STORE HOW DARE YOU SHIP JOBS OVERSEAS AND HIRE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
>B-But if I don't break the law and hire illegal immigrants then my store will collapse!
Fucking cucks

The whole point of that article is that there aren't enough American citizens who will do those job for the minimum wage.

Good fuck em. I worked as an assistant manager in a restaurant years ago filled with illegals. The owner would have paid everyone way less if he could. Staff of 14 that includes management. How much do you think the owner was making?

>Liberals can't ever see their own hyperbole

This is amazing they're like literal retards.
Quoting the smartest retard then pretending they aren't retarded.

RETARD!

So it's sole proprietorship and you've never actually hired someone

I own a business in a construction related field. I'd rather hire an American than a Mexican. Who the fuck else would say otherwise? We all know there are plenty of 20-something kids looking for work. Shit, I'm looking at the idea of scooping em up straight out of technical school.

you're fucking worthless

> Wallstreet Journal caring about the plight of small business

This paper is written and owned by Connecticut Baby Boomers who just want their lawn mowed.

>Small businesses lament there aren't enough people to pay under the table with lower wages

Oh, no!

Yeah, it's like they think our economic system can only survive by exploiting low-wage labor or something. Don't they realize that wealth is merely a product of our faith in white American capitalism?

There will be if we cut off welfare to a bunch of free loaders.

Too expensive. I'd rather go out of business than running a loss.

Bet he's a fucking freelancer from India working part time call center part time shilling in my internets

Make the minimum wage liveable and you might be on to something.

Oh no there are not enough Mexican wage slaves who live 15 to a house and are willing to do good work for half the money.

What the mean is there aren't enough people willing to work for $7 an hour .

Hopefully now they'll have to raise their wages

SO THE LEFT'S OFFICIAL POSITION IS TO SUPPORT THE EXPLOITATION OF LABORERS?? ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID OR SOMETHING??

Small businesses will shut down before operating at a loss. Why can't you people understand this?

In my experience, people from India suck at actually building software. I used to interview and reject so many of them at my old job that I started not even bothering with people who got their undergrad in India. Even IIT, which they're so proud of, produces absolute garbage graduates.

>in Article: "Employers in low-skill industries scramble to fill jobs."

You know what this means right faggot? they'll have to raise pay and benefits to attract domestic labor since they can no longer pay brown people in peanuts

literally no one loses from this except said brown people and (((job creator))) profits

Shocker: Capitalist businesses want cheap slave labor!

in the usa a lot of people like him outsource the work to chinks and indians and pay them pennies. they are the worst kind of people

That's because competition is high and unethical by employing shit skins without papers just to improve their margin. There'll be a point where businesses can profit again. It just needs cleansing. The problem isn't those that will be out of the market, the problem is hanging started this whole situation to lower wages and increase profits fast

Read :

> Small slave owver complains about the lack of slaves on the market
> It's becoming harder and harder for the little plantations to survive against the giant ones who buy slaves by whole shipments

if your business can't generate enough profit to pay someone a decent wage then there's no reason why your shit tier garbage business should exist. these people are nothing more than slave owners

If you can't survive hiring fellow citizens, you don't deserve to.

High taxes and ridiculous regulations (AA, etc.) are what hurt small business the most. Liberals hate small business, they want the government in control of EVERYTHING

Hippies do the same thing.

Checked

>we should import shitskins that live on welfare so that Mr. Shekelstein can pay cheap wages

fuck those selfish cunts

This

>Small businesses will shut down before operating at a loss

Not all small businesses are guaranteed success.

If they need to rely on such low wages, then they should re-evaluate their business.

All this crap about them"working the jobs no one else wants", isn't that slavery? Does the left advocate for an under class?

>capitalist slavery everywhere

That's why you should learn to make things for yourself. Take up a craft like woodworking.

literally a culture of jerks and assholes

They should start giving incentives to americans to pick those jobs, i don't like that my country is the source for cheap labour.

It is time to improve the working conditions on this side of the border aswell

Underrated quads

When there is disparity in labor laws (like a minimum mandatory wage) it does not work as you describe.

they are working jobs that no one wants because the pay is trash. the illegal labor has driven down the cost of labor so it's not even worth it for most americans to work those jobs. a lot of these spics send all their money back home and move back to mexico anyway. in the meantime they are living with 20 fucking people in a tiny house. anyone who advocates for illegal labor should be hanged. these are the traitors that among us

fuck off jesus moraless

malik??

Those are Guatemalans look at the tattoos dummy.

Remember, it was the Republicans who freed the slaves.
You think that it's somehow a coincidence that the Dems want open borders? You think it's a coincidence they also get the entire minority vote?
Yes, goy. It's pure (((coincidence))).

Of course it is. Liberals want more slaves; it's much easier to buy votes with bribes like open borders, gibs, and years of tax-free living. This is how the Dems made Dearbornistan.

>Oh no Small busnesses that uses slave labor and pay under table wages will collapse.

> We should import illegals immigrant despite all of the economical problems it will have on our country.

JUST HAVE MORE CHILDREN YOU IDIOTS

fukin leaf

>SHEEEEEIIIITTTTTTTT

More pics like this.

You know why Mexicans are competitive workers in the USA?

Because they're 100% ok with living 20 people to a house.

Any rent is cheap enough if you split it 20 ways.

Code enforcement doesn't give a shit. They're not Immigration Enforcement. They can't do shit.

They could do shit against white people with 20 people in a house. But not mexicans.

So what you have is a people who don't mind living like rats. Who don't mind working for minimum wage.

And these very people send back half their $ to Mexico in order to bring all the other rats into the USA.

If we're really ok with this, if we're really ok with mexicans living in squalor just to service us, we should invade Mexico and force the entire population into bondage.

If they want to be brown slaves, let them be brown slaves.

It is true, you can pay those mexicans rocks.

Nobody wants to do roofing. Even Mexicans don't want to do that shit. They better hurry up and make a robot that does it.

>implying illegals didnt pull down the value of labour

>Heavy business regulations put in place by liberals are making hiring Americans too costly so businesses want/need more cheap labor to stay in business

Well, I'm certainly shocked

Yes indeed- bring the standard of living on both sides of the border up, not down.

(((WSJ)))
Bitch please. Are you using the globalist herald as a source?

>minimum wage
>heavy business regulation

Yeah no.

>Small businesses will shut down before operating at a loss
Dumbest thing you've written so far. I operated a house painting biz after I left college, operated at a loss for almost a year before I broke even spending my own money. Eventually built up business through word of mouth, hired another crew... long story short sold the biz to my 2nd crew manager two years later. Now independently wealthy with paid for home, lux car, hot wife and kid. Feels good man. You are a fucking loser with no vision of capacity for hard work.

Pff start paying decent wages and they would not need shit puke maggot fuck mexican trash.

>implying economic values are not jewish values
Pls,everyone else cares more about their life than MUH GDP

You're not even American you fucking medpack

Cry moar