He's absolutely right

He's absolutely right

Fuck patriotism, fuck religion and fuck white people!

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewinquiry.com/essays/in-defense-of-looting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't forget the leafs.

If he doesn't like it. Why doesn't he go make Africa great again! If it ever was..

>god family and country
Wrong, conservatives mostly care about prosperity and entrepreneurship. While we're doing it we're also eradicating degenerecy.

Get fucking use to it leaf, you lost the cultural war :^)

who is he talking about? black people are religious, are vastly more homophobic than whites, and hate/kill each other more than whites could ever hope to.

remember when burgers let this idiot teach at Yale, justifying looting?

White people invented civilization. The only reason brown people are alive is because whites feed clothe and shelter them.

Keep pushing our buttons . Please.

What the fuck am I reading?

thenewinquiry.com/essays/in-defense-of-looting/

They literally believe this.

In the subways here, you pass your ticket in a sensor and the gate opens to let you pass. Since it stays open a while and if it detects any resistance while closing it opens again, a lot of romanians and niggers try to pass through immediately after another person to ride the subway for free.

The other day, there was a black man behind me - well dressed, he smelled good, he looked pretty good and he talked Portuguese normally; the type you think you can trust. When I passed through the gate, he rushed to pass through it as well and stayed in it to let his girlfriend pass also for free. Then, he brushed it off and acted like he did nothing, pretending to be a well-adjusted black man - when in fact he was a nigger.

Jesus Christ, how horrifying.

Why is a class at Yale full of nogs?

Always evil white people! Brown people are so much more better and civilzed!

muh dik..... sauce?

Mal Malloy m8

t. Black guy from multimillionaire parents who heads a movement that gets poor blacks to destroy their own neighborhoods and attack gay people

cuz all your top universities are about brainwashing, not teaching

Thats just projection.

Yeah, dumb question I know

>attack gay people
Sauce? Kek

Jewish propaganda that niggers believe.

Because his ancestors were brought here and he was born here so it's the only country he's ever known but he just wants to make a better, more equal lot for himself and his people?

>DeRey
Why do so many burgers habe retarded names?
>inb4 negroes; McKenzie and such

Seek help, leaf

What retard diversity pimps don't realize is that there would be none of this minority rights bullshit if it wasn't for white people. Go to a shitskin country, nothing but oppression and violence. They should be thanking us for being white and creating a place where they actually want to live.

Academia is a joke. My tax dollars went into the grants these people are using and my tax dollars will be used to bail out the banks when the education bubble pops from all the slowtards that can't afford school or get grants etc.

His own people view negatively upon his sexuality though while whites are the most accepting of his sexuality.

Nice assumption. Most blacks immigrated after slavery was ended.

this dude really enjoys sweater vests.

>it's God until it's about poor people
It's good for you, as a person, to help poor people. It's bad to vote for someone else to steal people's money to give to poor people. How complicated is that?

>it's family until family is same-sex and inclusive
Same-sex behavior, and promiscuity in general, is destructive to real families.

>and country until it involves black people
They just want the same for black people. It's black people and SJWs who think they deserve more.

Obvious bait, but still.

MCFGA
make cotton fields great again