youtube.com/watch?v=Hl4VRRmuEDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Art is shit everywhere nowadays m8

Communism. Not even once.

half life 3?

They have pretty cool art desu

youtube.com/watch?v=c__UOCIMe74

better than a lot of ours

inb4 someone posts a picture of a guy fucking his ass with a dildo or something in an American museum

just use your imagination, I cant be bothered

Better than the Paris "Christmas tree".

TOO LATE

If that's Russia it might not be art, but a publicly funded infrastructure project

This is considered a "leader" in Canada

The west did it first and better.

never gets old.

its a monument to a water pipe actually

ANIME IS KILL GET OUT

This is considered "Art" in the U.S.

Anything can be art nowadays

This post is art

>This is considered "Art" in Russia

This is art in Canada

There are plenty of worse 'art' installations all over the world.

That is what you get when all artists are Jews.

the guy sucking his dick is more art than his shitty furry dragon

I think the gallery was trying to send a message

not looking it up.

guarantee a jew was responsible for that ugliness.

they're always responsible

Do you want to see something better? The leafs paid $1.8 million for this painting called Voice of Fire.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voice_of_Fire

Lets all love Lain

>ugly scared face
>butch shoulders
1/10

it is red, yellow, green and blue. very clever ...

This is """"art"""" in canada

well done leafs

dont mind me, dumping Peredvizhniki

I'm partial to their playground art myself.

both are terrible but at least the guy sucking his own dick didn't make some sort of pastische nerd shit

Thats it for now. But these were all done by "Пepeдви́жники", or "the wanderers" as a form of art protest against the Czar. Much better than the shit you get from the Soviet Union.

This is considered as god in Portugal

What in the actual fuck?? And of course that disgusting jew bitch is spooning up whatever that shit is directly off the model's pussy too.

Lofuckingl you should see what liberal chicks think "art" is here in the states. Shits everywhere

I paid for "this"

>This is considered working in Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=3RJXP1tfSBM
youtube.com/watch?v=Hl4VRRmuEDg

That could've been accepted as a country flag and no one would question it.

Proponents of degenerate modern "art" often claim that their art is the only real art left since photographs and video has destroyed the need for realism. But there is a lot of room between photorealistic portraits and smearing menstrual blood on the wall. Retro futurism is one area that isn't degenerate but also requires an artist's imagination and skill.

Modern """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""art"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" is a money laundering scheme.

At what point should I consider something not art? Is it about aesthetic purely? Ideas purely?

I honestly feel confused, art has degenerated but alot of things in modern design and just general online art can actually be really impressive.

I just don't want my government to fund it desu, I would be happier if city bought street art would be agreed on democratically, maybe then we would have something that we would feel nice in our town round-abouts.

This is considered art in France.

its also cultural demoralization

Holy shit, it's where I live, Mytuschi. It's not quite an art, just a remainder / symbol of some historical shit that's build in the city's entry

it's new actually

*mytischi

This dumbfuck has no reason to be upset. They put that shut together because both are not finished. You want your worth displayed nicely then fucking finish it. "Artists" should be culled.

More Canadian art.

>literally a pile of silver balls beside a highway