So do you believe in meme magic now that we have a thruster fuelled only by memes literally breaking the laws of physic?

So do you believe in meme magic now that we have a thruster fuelled only by memes literally breaking the laws of physic?

Other urls found in this thread:

newstatesman.com/science/2013/08/we-still-don’t-really-know-how-bicycles-work
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty much, yeah.

I mean. We don't even know how bicycles work, let alone how gravity actually works.

All I'm saying is I'm not surprised everyone's looking at EM Drive with literal WTF face. Should have called it MEME Drive, though.

Wait we don't know how bikes work?

mEMe drive

>Falling for pop science clickbait memes

Memetron Tube.

>we don't know how bicycles work

>doesnt post proof

Yes we do know how bikes work that's how we make the and that's not an engine that's a lantern

> galaxies rotate at a rate that einsteins equation doesn't match
> must be dark matter
:^)

> meme drive works despite breaking laws of physics
> all the experiments were done wrong. Our model is infallible!
:o)

>We don't even know how bicycles work

But what did he meme by this???

>newstatesman.com/science/2013/08/we-still-don’t-really-know-how-bicycles-work

Apparently we don't

meme drive is not proven

i bet it would go evne faster if they painted it red

No. Look it up.

prove it

i think it will foster a new age of "aether" theory
michelson-morley btfo

>We dont even know how bicycles work
Not sure if ironic, or autistic

>meme drive works despite breaking laws of physics

Used to be a law that a rock fell faster than a feather. We should strive to understand what these fucking weird ass readings mean rather than dismissing them before we even do an acid test in space.

who is this we? Maybe they don't know because they're morons but it's obvious how a bicycle works just by looking at it.

Isn't this basically just a photon drive with low energy microwaves leaking out the back?

No. The whole thing is only interesting because it appears to be reactionless.

NASA just published a peer-reviewed paper validating that it generates "anomalous thrust."

An actual working EM drive is set to be launched into space next year, so we'll know for sure.

>Don't even know how bicycles work

They are summoning the Indian god of destruction 'Shiva' at C.E.R.N. Will he be a good match against KEK?

>100000000

Angular momentum turns into linear momenum turns back into angular momentum

they are putting him into a reactor to be used as fuel

don't worry about it

You must be a woman. My wife can't figure out how the gears work on her tenspeed either.