One step closer to becoming Russian puppet state

Congratulations, you fucking morons.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Ukraine#Ethnic_groups
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia#Ethnic_groups
twitter.com/AnonBabble

say godbye to your sovereignity faggot

Go away you fucking pasta nigger, you're not even White.

>implying Putin wanted Trump
>implying Putin didn't endorse Trump to damage his reputation
>implying Putin likes having a man that understand him as the leader the free world

>Ukraine
>a country

lmao

EVERYTHING YOU SAY TO ME

Neither are you hohol

Literally every single Trump cabinet choice has been a "major mistake" in the eyes of the media.

Meh. At least the Russians don't worship faggots and degeneracy

better than a jewish puppet state

>America being a puppet of a much weaker country
this would never happen, OP

I for one welcome the alliance of the last 2 white christian nations on earth.

Time to remove Kebab.

Damn, much preferred being an Israel and Saudi and Chinese puppet!

Hopefully Russia will annex you guys from the EU's puppetry while we annex Canada from Trudeau.

I'd put her in my corner if you know what I mean.

So let me get this straight. You can't call her racist or sexist since she's a woman, so you have to resort to the also over used Russian card? Can't teach an old shill new tricks.

>while we annex Canada from Trudeau.

please let this happen. I'm pretty sure Trump even personally tweeted something along the lines of "Canada was a mistake."

>implying

Ukraine is a non-country.

Shut up and hand over New Russia faggots.

>Ukrein

oven dodgers like Bill Kristol actually like the pick, so I doubt it.

Fuck off, little Russia

you sound mad ukraine, maybe you should build a wall instead of taking your problems out on everyone else

you faggots forgot to mention that haley is a sikh.

The real question is will she put the poo in the loo.

Who /Haley 2024/ here?

>a country of 350 million people with a greater army than the next 5 combined. A retardedly strong economy to boot
>becoming a puppet of 160 million vodka enthusiasts with a worse economy than Italy

You truly are retarded beyond measure

Why does the Ukraine region of Russia get its own flag on Sup Forums? It makes no sense.

It was a mistake

Just like the Anschluss between Austria and Germany. We are one American nation separated by an unfortunate occurrence in history

>ukraine

You realize that Russia has the GDP of Italy, right? They're not a fucking super power that can control the US. They just have nukes and all we need to do is keep relations good enough to avoid nuclear war.

Checked

And so kek wills the Anschluss

Good
you never existed in the first place

israel is the soul of christian america

Not sure why so many people think it's funny that Russia wants to annex you. Are they just shills or fucking retarded?

>Russia
>white
If they are white, they are certainly the least one due to Mongol invasion and current very diverse ethnic makeup.

Also America may be the next least white country.

You're delusional and retarded.

Ukraine is literally one of the last pure white countries in Europe and they are practically Nazis

Anyone that is for the multicultural Russia invading Ukraine is a fucking hypocrite faggot

>Ukraine

Literally who?

>USA
>White

>Russia
>Christian

>t. Anatoly Yuschenko

Can someone explain why Donald appointed this poo when she was a total subvertive cunt through the primaries???

I'm mad desu. If he appoints Romney, we'll know he's a fucking fraud.

This. They are more than 90% white country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Ukraine#Ethnic_groups

Comapred to Russia...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia#Ethnic_groups

They tried to build one.

Get ready to get your shit pushed in Ukraine.

Glorious USA/Russian super alliance! WEEEEEEEE

Leaf there is no such thing as ukranian ethnic group. Its literally a mix of everyone in denial of their ancestry.

>America should pay, fight, and die on behalf of Europeans.
>T. European who doesn't contribute the 2% requirement for NATO membership

Hope Putin fucks your shit up completely TBQH, it's high time NATO was dissolved. US doesn't need NATO, it's Europe. You fuckers learn to take care of yourselves. Imagine if say UK actually took a leadership role in Europe and replaced the US, HM I WONDER IF EUROPEANS WOULD BE WILLING TO FIGHT ON BEHALF OF EUROPEANS AND NOT DEMAND UNITED STATES TO DO IT FOR THEM.

Makes u think. You liberal dumbfucks really are war starved, you don't demand things from the United States fuckface.

Good I nervious she would be some warmongering cuck knowing she is just a puppet for the trump administration makes me feel better

Dealing with hohols firsthand, I know that you are complete retards. But you take the cake.
And you are a vodka nigger and your country is a commie block hellhole.

Holy shit you're dumb as fuck. Good con man can fuck over a person that is 100000x more great than him by every possible measure. All that he needs is he's con man skills, and other person be naive enough to actually interact with him.

Its okay cuckhole, we will let you clean our shoes like in good old times.

I'd rather be taken over by russians then by niggers & spics. At least the Russians have capabilities of getting into space!

>its America's job to protect us!!!

fuck off im not dying in some shithole outside Rostov-on-Don for your non-country

You have to try really hard to be uninformed enough to think that Putin is a good guy.

>t. Ukraine
100% ok with this.

Praise kek, as it is written so let it be done!

Most of your population are cleaning Chechen assholes with their tongues already, pidaraha. You shouldn't waste time on the internet and go back to work too.

Everyone knows that it's just nonsense, which only imbeciles could believe
However, if the US and Russia have become allies in the world there will be peace at last

I want gabbard. Haley is a neocon puppet of that lesbian grandma lindsay graham

>muh chechens
Oh thats cute.
How you doing today mr cuckhole? Have Eu already let you have your beloved "visafree" zone yet?

Gabbard should be secretary of state, fuck Romney-cuckbot.

Romney should be reaident shoe shiner. I will rage if trump puts him as SOS

>muh chechens

Oh I'm sorry, is that an uncomfortable topic to you? Well, that's too bad. You need to let the past go. Chechens are the most dynamic, creative and wealthy group in today Russia. No wonder Russian girls are choosing them over you. Also, Kadyrov is most likely next Russian president. Isn't that great?

> he actually believes that nonsense
Hohol just go and drink yourself to death.

Countries are not conmen.

You are still retarded

Here's what I don't get about the tone of these articles...

Why the fuck do "we" hate Russia so much? Why is the default "We should be crushing Russia, not shaking their hand"? Why is any friendly diplomatic measure considered being Putin's bitch? Why is it literally okay for us to be friendly to every country except Russia?

Allied US and Russia could dominate absolutely everything, there would be just no stopping it's potential military and economic power. Instead of scaremongering just realize that they are a democratic capitalist country with a majority white population and immense amounts of resources. Like the US they have imperialistic leanings but there is little to no direct downside to being their ally.

Putin is essentially the same fucking thing as Trump, a populist idealist with the working class in mind.

Hohols are even worse than russians.
Weak and dumb. All they have is their impotent rage.
But meanwhile you can rob them and point at russians, and they just eat it like idiots.

mmmmmmm delicious Trumptard tears

>Chechens are the most dynamic, creative and wealthy group in today Russia. No wonder Russian girls are choosing them over you. Also, Kadyrov is most likely next Russian president.

This african dweller actually think that dvach memes are real.

>Countries are not conmen.

No, but it's leadership is. Currently Russian leadership is ex fucking KGB director, it's literally his fucking profession to do shit like this. If you think it's impossible to recruit people by Intelligence agencies to infiltrate foreign governments - you're a moron. This was done all the time.

They're half-Turkish which is even worse than Russia being half-Mongol. Their (((Nazis))) are pro-Merkel and pro-EU cucks.

>Their (((Nazis))) are pro-Merkel and pro-EU cucks.
Nazis are actually not pro-EU. But they were used and are now being shut down.

mfw Canada has a higher GDP than Russia

hohols are shills. Check'em.

Nothing will happen because Putin is sovok. Remember this post.

we are half-fingolian

The butthurt is real.

You know, I really don't want you to get overrun by Russia. Far from it.

But if you seriously see the US becoming a puppet of Russia you're simply delusional.

hmm..

>Weaker County
Another clueless goy...