Buzzfeed at it again

Video here: youtu.be/awSWlMYVeeI
TL;DR: Only 2 / 22 of these can be associated with a hatecrime

>Amos Beede
Slept at a homeless camp sometimes, unknown reasons for why. Took sides in an ongoing gang war within that camp and poured multiple bottles of urine over a guys tent, got beaten to death.
His death is not related to being transgender.

>Quartney Davia Dawsonn-Yochum
Was shot by his former lover on Skid Row in LA, a known crime area. Murder was not transgendr related.

>Demarkis Stansberry
Was shot in the head at the home of a friend by said friend. Murder was not transgender related.

>Erykah Tijerina
Was shot in his home in El Paso, Texas. Probably a break-in, is not being treated as a hate crime by local police.

>Keyonna Blakeney
Was found with multiple stab wounds in a Red Roof Inn. One of the suspects was a John that lured Keyonna there under the pretense of a transaction for prostitution. The murder is probably not transgender related, the defendants claim it was a robbery gone wrong.

>Reecey Walker
Was stabbed to death by a 16 year old in his home. Investigation does not assume a bias was involved, a lead is being followed under which the 16 year old was a victim of sexual assault defending himself.

tbc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7JdMG_F_jLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Maya Young
Stabbed in the streets of Phildelphia, No arrests have been made, a hatecrime can not be assumed or ruled out at this point.

>TT Saffore
Another prostitute that got into altercations with another trans woman before his death. No arrests have been made, a hatecrime seems very unlikely.

>Jazz Alford
Yet another prostitute, shot in a motel room. Police is investigating this as a robbery, no hatecrime indices have been collected.

>Kayden Clarke
Same dude as in this video: youtu.be/7JdMG_F_jLQ
Aspie that now decided to transition on top of his preexisting condition. Police was called under assumption that Kayden was trying to commit suicide, when the police arrived Kayden came towards the officers with a knife brandished and was shot. Not a hatecrime as long as you don't count the mother of that poor man supporting a transition for a person afflicted by Aspergers.

>Mercedes Succesful
Ex-beauty-pageant contestant turned seedy, probably involvement in prostitution. Shot in a parking lot. No arrests have been made, police is not investigating this as a hate crime.

>Kandicee/Kedarie Johnson
Shot to death, gender-fluid teen (Decides based on daily mood what gender he is). No arrests, police is not investigating a hate crime.

>Noony Norwood
Another prostitute. Shot on a well known street corner for those that want to pay for sex with transgender guys. Possible investigation of hate crime, no arrests made - Well at least they got one possibly right.

>Dee Whigham
Stabbed to death in a hotel room, on a trip with friends. Police is not investigating a hatecrime.

>Goddess Diamond
Bludgeoned to death in New Orleans and roasted in a burning car. Actually under investigation of hatecrime with strong leads. We've got a winner!

>Rae'Lynn Thomas
Bludgeoned and shot by his mothers ex-boyfriend in her mothers home. Police is not under the assumption of a hate crime.

>Deeniquia Dodds
Shot and robbed in DC, not under investigation as a hate crime.

>Monica Loera
YET ANOTHER PROSTITUTE, shot in Austin. No investigation suggest hate crime, all leads point to a disgruntled John in love.

>Jasmine Sierra
Shot in an appartment, no arrests made, no investigation into hate crime

>Shante Thompson
Another Streetwalker. Murdered alongside his John for the night in what definitely seems to be a hatecrime.

>Crystal Edmunds
Shotin the neck in Baltimore. Possible Prostitute, area where he was shot is a known prostitute walker area. No hatecrime investigation.

Nobody cares who you are
We’ll beat you with a bar
Die, you fucking Barneyfag
You’ll gain many more haters
Your intelligence won’t save you later
Die, you fucking Barneyfag

And you’ll bask in the shadow of your past childhood
But jet fuel can’t melt steel beams
Fuck off, you manchild, you fucktard, you loser,
Fuck off, you master of lies and deception, and die!

You wot LEAF?

Nothing of value was lost.

Pretty much, and it ain't even transgender related deaths. I have to admit, the overkill of bashing that Diamond fags head in, then burning the body to a crip in his car made me chuckle.

At least I'm not a degenerate who shills shitty toddlers' shows.

I hate degenerates.

nothing wrong with liking ponies man!

lel, because of the pic? Never watched a single episode, but you being triggered reminds me why I have this pic.

It turns you into a degenerate, simple as that.

I was too old for Barney, but I really enjoyed Dinosaurs when I was a kid. Would totally watch today.
Is that triggering to you?

>tfw this guy was posting back when I was a brony
>I've since grown out of it and he's still posting
lel comedy gold
you need help, son

Dinosaurs is completely fine with me.

Maybe when they remove Rule 15 and I have no more reason to think they're a problem.

That still shows how you're degenerate.

I still hate degenerates

I really do.

I hate them.

I really do.

>OP using clever trick to gain attention to his/her thread
>Absolutely has nothing to do with mlp besides the picture
>Still sperging aniway
WOW
O
W

Hey, this shit should fucking die.

>BARNEYFAG HATES HIM!
>this based kraut got FREE LIFETIME bumps for his thread using this one weird trick and BASICALLY, barneyfag is fucking autistic

THEIR SHIT'S NOT ALLOWED OUTSIDE OF CONTAINMENT

BarneyFag is a true "Sheldar" who jut needs to actually kill him self. His Bazinga-crusade against something he does not like but others do impresses NO ONE but his own pathetic sperg-shit brain.

user is NOT your personal army; Sup Forums IS NOT your personal podium. GR15 has reason(s) to exist; more along the lines of keeping topics to related topic boards. You are NO MOD; and have no right to RUIN others enjoyment of this website. If I am correct, have not Mods BANNED your IP due to your bullshit. And that is all and exactly what you do; pure bullshit.

k keep me posted

Good lord.

>GR15 has reason(s) to exist; more along the lines of keeping topics to related topic boards
As if board-specific rules for off-topic bullshit didn't exist already, and the rule is still implemented on boards WITHOUT a topic such as [s4s], Sup Forums and /qa/.

will try

Degenerates should still die

Dude, seriously thanks for all the bumps and the salt, but you can let it go now.

fuck off degenerate

why would you do that to a perfectly good dog, give the dog to a nice family and not some tranny sperglord

Who knows.

Goddamn these degenerates should just be all executed.

They deserve it.

They really do.

Get killed you fucking barneyfaggots

Leave him the fuck alone he is doing a service for this website to drive away degenerate faggots, bet you're one of those triggered cuckwifarms barney brony faggots screaming and crying because he called you out for the degenerate faggot loser that you are

Based thank you for your service

I always masturbate to how triggered you get.

>It's a Lee Goldson sperg-out episode

Get killed you fucking barneyfag degenerate nu-male loser
>HURR XD HE'Z LE TRIGGERED XD XD
Maybe if you had an ounce of self-reflection in you you'd realize you're literally defending brony nu-males right now, but you sure showed him right?

>it's a germans are autistic barneyfag nu-males episode

Get raped by a muslim

Thanks. Feels good to see someone defending me for once.

Fucking die.

Kek.

I still hate degenerates.

Every time I see you I do

What's actually pathetic are the cuckwifarms barneyfags spending years trying to dox you because you called out their barneyshit show

Keep fighting the good fight

I'll keep going for as long as I have to.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Damn, nice quads.

Degenerates should still die

Why do almost none of them have normal names?

IS YOU REALLY HIM

Yup.

What does my little pony have to do with this? Please don't mix the show with these stupid garbage.

This. I wouldn't even be here if it weren't for this.

>Red Roof Inn
nigger paradise

Fucking hang degenerates

thanks for you help barneyfriend

You need to leave this place.
Don't ever come back.

BARNEYFAG REEEEEE
LEAVE THIS SITE

Thanks.

No, you should.

They should

Posting in a barneyfag thread

same

it is literally one autist

one autist on fire

his brain structure must be really fucked up

What could have been an interesting topic on transgenders, murder stats, and rampant prostitution is utterly ruined by a dude triggered by a still image. Damn.

not really

The irony of barneyfag calling others autists is just way too funny.

Barneyfag you need to accept that you are more mentally damaged than any brony or even the dead trannies in the OP

This is inarguable

quite really

I am amazed by your autism. Jesus fuck
How are people like you even possible?

You're hopeless. A bafoon lost in the winds of any self credibility. May something have mercy on your soul.

this is too autistic for me

Branyfag is a shill for buzzfeed now