What now, racists? Refugees save Germany from recession!

Economy grew only thanks to state expenditures to accomodate refugees.
I don't expect economically illiterate Sup Forumsacks to understand the intricacies of economic calculations.

welt.de/wirtschaft/article159728771/Fluechtlinge-retten-Deutschland-vor-der-Rezession.html

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/syrian-refugees-in-canada-got-housed-in-same-hotel-as-vancoufur-furry-convention-and-the-children-a6921341.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Growth through state spending is not organic growth you fucking mongoloid.

>organic growth
The economy is not the environment you idiot.

>he believes economy is a zero sum game
>he thinks digging a hole and filing it in doesn't grow the economy
Top pleb

>gibs for migrants
>growth

Please into economics, Germanbro.

I'm onto you guys

are you on vacation or are you legit?

Trading sovereignty and peoples futures for quick cash seems kind of stupid in the long run.

Not to mention it doesn't even make the average person any richer.
It doesn't enhance their life. Snuffing people from their homelands is insane. Literally treason.

Doing heroine might feel good, but make no mistake. It'll kill you.

By that logic the state could just print a bunch of money, GiB to citizens, and voila economic growth

Noe need for migrants

>he thinks liberals are sensitive and tolerant of other sides
A WHITE FUCKING MALE

You are onto something, Swedbro. We should try it in here.

>Quick cash

Ignoring the fact that this cash comes from tax payers, ANY state expenditure would then have the same affect. You could spend that money to go to Mars for example but no we need to GiB our money to muh migrants instead. Sickening

It is actually, and what germany is doing is removing an animal and then putting it back and then saying "look, it has grown"

Hard to tell if you are being serious or not

legit

These are foreign sponsored invaders.
Corrupt treasonous officials paying them to set up camp and claim territory on lands they didn't even have to fight to keep.

Access to everything and for free to boot.
This is a joke.

You could have pumped that money into infrastructure projects and stimulated the economy as easily.

You'd at least have nice infrastructure and local people employed.

Keynesian economics have short term benefits but run up long term debts.

Keynesianism is economic failure.

When they're established and take taking all the services they can while contributing nothing...

>dig hole
>put some dirt back in but hole is still there
We did it reddit!

Im sure those rapefugees will start producing on their own any day now

>economy grew
>obama more popular than ever
>hillary has 90% chance of winning

Yeah and all it cost you was two decades of scaling back practically every social service imaginable.

YES!

german bank prints a load of money for its migrants, claims to be ricker because of it.

they are printing more money, FOR THE MIGRANTS.

i can see it now, Mr.s merkal telling all of the people of france who have had enought of there racsist should come and live in germany!

>We borrowed so much money our spendings gave a stimlus to the economy
This end the same way every time.

No disagreement there.

There's still zero economic argument for these invaders.

Exactly. This is the equivalent of fake news. Just watch how the liberals eat it up.

>government spending
>growth

German education everyone

>czeched

Trips dont lie!

Literally the broken window fallacy you absolute mong

Is that what housing looks like in Germanistan?

Those look like shipping crates.

>Economy grew only thanks to state expenditures to accomodate refugees.
Wouldn;t it have been just as good to spend that money on infrastructure since then you'd have growth, and things that will be useful to the future, unlike the refugees

>Government spending on lifelong dependants equals economic growth.

I thought Germans were smarter than this.

>expend entirety of surplus
>hire workers to build cheap garbage that will be demolished in 10 years
>give refugees massive stipends to buy random garbage
Its going to take 20 years to educate their kids and start seeing a return on this stupid shit.

zero economy works on paper, as long as the money doesn't immediately leave the country before its been exchanged/tax'd it value before hand.
this could explain why they didn't want canadas milk, the best thing we'd be ablle to do, is flood there markets with cheap meat. in a bid to buffet there economy (strengtherning the pound)

No, it would have been better, obviously. Assholes are going to tax people from other countries to use the roads instead now. People who spend a lot of money in Germany.

You're clearly a fucking retard.

Please die.

>take your money that you'd save up
>give to savages and they spend it
>be amazed when economy doesn't completely tank, not realizing only time was bought.
How surprised will they be when they realized it'll only compound the negative effects already piling up?

well atleast meat isn't going to go up in price for a while, if the EU bloc forces members not to trade with us due to zero eco'ing, it just means the benifits are passed onto the people, fuck your cars and smart hpones, yaya, fifa COD an suck my dick and forigen chocolate an get fucked!

is this a perverted mirrored version of the Nazi pre-war economy?

they'll just go commie, until zero eco stablises (they earn back there returns) when has communism ever failed?

>Refugees provided an indirect boost

>The upswing was thus indirectly saved by the refugees. Because their power is the main reason for the rapid increase in government spending in the GDP calculation of statisticians. In the months of January to October alone, almost 694,000 people applied for asylum in Germany.

>The supply of a Syrian refugee in Germany costs taxpayers an average of 11,800 euros per year. That's according to a report in the "Bild" newspaper from a reply of the Federal Government points to a request of the Left in the Bundestag.

>Costs include accommodation, asylum seekers, care for unaccompanied minors, childcare, school, language courses and accommodation. The creation of accommodation , care staff, teachers for language courses, but also accommodation cleaning or provision of catering - these are services that asks the state and for which he paid and where companies make some of them very well. Because demand often exceeds supply. The economically logical consequence: prices are rising - and the state has to pay more.

>The upswing was also driven by the willing consumers. Thanks to record employment, higher wages and lower inflation, they have spent a lot of money and kept the economy running. Overall, consumption expenditure rose by 0.4 percent.

Your economy is now an international kindergarten/ daycare centre for illiterate, impovershed, borderline-retarded shitskins.

The non-white third world masses will suck your country's welfare state dry, to the point that there is nothing left but dust and ash.

At least in Britain we put our niggers to work.

There actually will be a construction boom, especially in sweden where housing was fucked even before the migrants

so if the state spent its money on its own population the economy would grow in the same way without all the deaths / crisis / rapes / terror ?

Why haven't we raided them yet?

Why did Sup Forums become so angry?

Just..

can somebody recommend me a new country where i can live?

there econimy is growing because they say each head (refugee) is worth a certain amount of money
they eat drink n shit, so they will naturally be paying a certain amount of money back to the state.
that amount of estimated return, is how much money there allow to print.
the more people, the more money you print.
there basicly trying to count there chickens before they've hatched.

You are blind fool, economy didn't grew, birth rates and murder rates did.

its a concentration camp you fool
(colorized)

Sup Forums is eternally angry

This
Exchanging safety for ez $
Best plan ever

Rape and murder rates are an important part of the Keynsian cycle though.

Come here. We need some sane people

I just read this propaganda shit and removed welt from my bookmarks. fuck the Lügenpresse

Come to Austria. Kill random leftist. Start to impersonate him. Vote FPÖ.

Paying cat ladies to teach mudpeople how to brush their teeth and not to shit in the shower is no basis for economic growth, you Keynesian faggot.

>Economy grew only thanks to state expenditures
>to accommodate refugees

You are really stupid are you?
Or this is a really terrible bait topic

Whose money is this so called state using? The money of those rapefugees?

Or the money of everyone else? And instead of finally fixing stuff like schools, hospitals, nope - let's build houses for rapefugees. Which we could have built already for our own people, but the wheelchair cuck said that there was no money available for that.

When you finally hang that whoreson Schäuble, fix him to his wheelchair with ducttape.

>removed "welt"

When you removed all the other main stream sites, then you are finally over it.

My bad, you're right. The cleaning industry is now booming thanks to rapefugees.

>dept spending on future liabilities and debtors is economic growth

Kikes please

It's what the economists claim, Hans. Do you want to argue with economists?

>When you finally hang that whoreson Schäuble, fix him to his wheelchair with ducttape.

Some years ago I started to think that the murder attempt on that wheelchair cuck was actually not done by some lunatic, but by someone from the future, who used a time machine. And as time goes on, I believe in that more and more.

Sadly that guy failed.

it is the anger that drives us to become better when you fuck up we shit on you

>It's what the economists claim, Hans. Do you want to argue with economists?

Hans here.
No, because I don't argue with retarded people and/or people, that were obviously paid off.

GDP is all that matters, lads. Trust me.

he might not but this board does

>they'll just go commie, until zero eco stablises
Kill off extra population until there's barely enough resources to go around. Sounds like a winning strategy

>when has communism ever failed?
It's always been fake communism that fails, everyone knows that.

i still wonder whether it was done on purpose

like, letting these primates in to grow the economy

based obama brother

>You could spend that money to go to Mars for example

Trips of truth,

This might even give you some positive returns rather than rapists.

We just house refugees in hotels in Canada lmao

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/syrian-refugees-in-canada-got-housed-in-same-hotel-as-vancoufur-furry-convention-and-the-children-a6921341.html