TFW

You are 100% European, but not white by Sup Forums standards

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0eKcGAwyfxY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums is full of neckbeards

don't take anything here seriously, frenchbro

no one is white by Sup Forums standards

The only white person in the world according to Sup Forums standard is the aryan stereotype on nazi propaganda posters.

who cares?

by pol standards none of the humans alive is white

>alive
>white

by Sup Forums standards the only whites are some irrelevant snowniggers living in the Norwegian woods, so who cares mate?

You'll never be white boy. Never!

>tfw you are 100% pure blood swede dating back to medieval times but you are still called Ahmed by Sup Forums

thx Strayabro

This whole '[insert obviously white European country] isn't white' meme is really just equivalent to the whole '2/10 would not bang' shit. Don't take it seriously.

Truly,skeletons are the whites of us all.

Smell my ass

>100% European, but not white by Sup Forums standards
I hate those fucking gypsies so much!
Adolf should have got rid of all of them.

vocaroo.com/i/s0eKcGAwyfxY

>tfw you are 100% Northern European (English, Scottish, Irish, German, Swedish) whose patrilineal family came to America from England in the 1600s
>tfw not white and just a muh heritage murican
>tfw my parents are multicults with no pride in themselves so I don't even feel white

not gipsy Hans, also I come from Alsace

>100% European
>gypsies

I just can't really accept this statement.

nothing is ever good enough for Sup Forums they literally think i am sub human and should kill my self because i'm 5'9

>Sup Forums is full of neckbeards

hey JIDF

>tfw white but no blonde hair

No one's white by Sup Forums's standards.

>1,1% italian
>white

>1% indian dna
>blonde hair and green eyes

you are white, don't let these eurofags or ameritards tell you you're not, you carry the master gene of all those races within you, and they cannot take that away

>5'9

Surname is actually Italian, from Friuli

>tfw light hair but hazel eyes

>snowniggers
My sides

ouch that hurts, people tell me i'm not short and don't look short but after coming here i think about it way more

>Be blonde with steel blue eyes
>my girlfriend has blonde hair blue eyes and pale skin
>Roots to Norse mythology

I am Sup Forums

I know that feel. Being a Slav is suffering.

>>Roots to Norse mythology

What did he mean by this?

speak for urself faggot

You're not short. You're just american.

>Sup Forums standards
>standards

white is a colonial construct. fuck white. european all the fucking way. leave "white" to colonial mutts.

do it lad, i'm 6'6 and I'd kill myself if I was below 6'2

Who the fuck cares. If you defend Europe and carry its legacy I consider you European.

But for people with non-European origins the problem lies with their children which might not identify as European when they grow up.

>he fell for the white meme

He meant: I am Richard Spencer

>Not doing mountain sacrifices to the Allfather
>2016

i'm russian, lebanese and scottish so no i'm not a skinny pussy lanklet like you scandis

I'm short and wasn't too bothered by it before. Now I want to end myself daily.

Anyone said perfect germanic genes?

yes iam white senpai

>tfw when u look like stereotype aryan

As far as Serbs go, I am "whiter" then most. One half of my family comes from Kikinda in Vojvodina and the other from Ogulin in Croatia. I am still called a turk rape baby.

>blond hair
>green/blue eyes
>0.3% native american
>anglo surname thats fairly common in india

>albino white man
>almost not a nigger

i want to end myself because of like 5 different things after coming to Sup Forums, they brought me down to their level just to spit my face

>proud of being white

Kek. You must not having anything in your life to be proud about if you have to resort white supremacy.

Might as well be proud to be a male.

?

Being a Slav is the best, you get to do w/e ever you want and nobody gives a fuck

uhuh, either way it's average in the US so don't feel too bad little guy

>tfw 25% sicilian

JUST

>tfw all german besides one swede and one scottish ancestor

basically a mutt why even fucking live

>mfw white as snow, blue eyes and blond

>Finn
>drinking Finlandia
i don't buy it.

keked audibly

>whites
>white

sicily was part of the holy roman empire therefore it is white

>some 'murrican mongrel with italian/indian/polish ancestory calls you arabic names despite the higher chance that he himself is a beaner or nigger

I'm not so much proud to be as glad I'm not anything else than.

also checked

Yep western and northern Europe really stagnated since Rome fell

whatever sven, thanks for confusing everyone about what it means to be 'master race'

The Slav mentality has it's benefits and I am pretty fond of it. I've been to a few other Slavic countries (yours being one of them) and I noticed our people think in similar ways. I'd still rather be British or German.

I guess Egyptians and Turks are also white then.

tell me what is special about slavs tell me what defines you

>hre
>post this

american education

Germanics did neglect the political structures but not the technology and they weren't as backwards compared to the Italians as Congo africans were to the Belgians in the first place. The wheel was first used around the same time in central Europe and Sumeria. Sub-saharans didn't use wheels until the late 19th century when they were introduced to them by the Europeans.

jfc dude

So you're only 0.3% white.

Shame..

Post the proper map then Hans. I just googled it real quick.

That's hard to describe. You have to live here to understand it. The Czech guy said it best. You get to do whatever you want and no one gives a fuck. It's not a completely accurate description but it comes close. There's... a certain freedom (ironic as that sounds) that doesn't exist in the west? Someone else might be able to put it into words better then me. As for why I want to be German, that's probably my Croat half speaking. Croats love Germans.

HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE BIGGEST EUROPEAN MONARCHY NOT THE ROMAN EMPIRE

>Holy Roman Empire
>Roman Empire

Also

>Turks anywhere in the Middle East back in antiquity

Are you doing this on purpose? You must be.

nigga you seriously can't distinguish the Roman Empire from the Holy Roman Empire? no wonder this board is so historically illiterate

The only white peoples, or more accurately the meme of the white people, smart, ordered, law-abiding, ruthless in war etc, are the japanese.

Don't bother asking your heart ( thought he knows it is true ), just look at the relevant metric.

Highway five Bruder!

sicily was never part of the hre.

Used to be

>just look at the relevant metric.
Yes, they are the whitest.

>Tfw white, dirty blonde hair and brown eyes

>mfw great great grandfather fucked some fat Injun and fucked up the bloodline
>mfw he was also a leaf

yeah ive been to croatia its great and i like being german too ,ironically we still have the energy of pre ww2 germans but now it is being used to cuck other germans and our economy but i still see the same mentality

>>mfw he was also a leaf
rekt

t. Ahmed

It was ruled together by at least one common sovereign though, in the form of a personal union.

twas we had an emperor from sicily

>mfw %100 white but not european

>t. Ahmad ibn Mohammad al-Ifriki

> TFW light brown hair, pale skin, blue eyes
> TFW when ever so slight yellow tint because muh distant gypsy heritage

I'm probably a mutt by Sup Forums standards

t. Olaf Larsson

That annoys me too. Especially cause it doesn't make any sense calling them shitskin if you are one yourself.

I'm 92% European.

i'm on phone, someone reply with a pic of an albino roach

That's right, Goyim.

No one really knows what white people look like. Just make sure not to be a racist and have lots of brown children!

Oy Vey!!

What's the 8%? You look like you could be Jewish.

92% european

100% jewish

I look very Jewish indeed, but Ancestry tells me I am 0% European Jewish.

I actually thought it would be cool to have Jewish ancestry.

I am 6% Syrian, 1% North African, and 1% South Indian; that's all of the non-European DNA.