Why are Asians in America either off the boat or complete liberal art freaks?

Why are Asians in America either off the boat or complete liberal art freaks?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ai_Weiwei
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bbbb muh based wifu tbqhwyfmilia delete this boi pussy

as pol would say

They are hive mind, they either hive mind with the homeland or with the new home, not an original thought in their brains

asians are lower than niggers.

Never let them feel welcome here

Off Boat asians work hard and become rich.
Sons and daughters of rich/upper middle class folk see themselves ( I would say rightly so) above blue collar work, so they either come upper class professionals or study liberal arts

No one in their right mind become a plumber If they have other means

There is a high standard for asians to live by. the really stupid ones feel ashamed so resort to sjw-ism to have a "purpose". They are failures through and through. They hate their fellow asians who are doctorates in a STEM field.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ai_Weiwei

libtard california fliptards. many instances folks, believe me.

Don't forget the slutty sorority Asians

What if plumbing is your passion

Asians assimilate very well into society and societies they are born into. It just happens they moved into libtard central for job opportunities and their kids adopted that bullshit.

We get it
America takes in all of your shit so you can have semi-decent places to live

Try to into economy now, Brasil

this is very true, I did the normal Filipino thing to do and joined the Navy. Most Flips if not all are red pilled.

AMA me

I have no idea
But now that you mention it every Asian l know is either super hard core studious or a complete fag, there's no in between

It's true. My cousins in the US are pretty retarded. One is a Hillary supporter and the other is so drugged out of his mind most of the time that half his brain cells are gone.

just guessing
1/ they're genetically hypersocial, so they adapt to the dominant group they belong to
2/ their asian ingroup isnt strong enough to curb murrikan influence
3/ they're little dicked fags scared shitless of niggers
conclusion: asian gangmembers are more alpha on this point than hardworking asian citizens, as they resist embracing the country's culture except they do through the crime culture
beats me what are those irrelevant faggots doing anyway
we'll have to worry about asians once we took care of the kike and nigger problem

Do you celebrate thanksgiving?
Also, is léchon always served as a whole pig? My best friend is Filipino and I had it at his place, first time I'd seen a pig like that

I dunno, my wife is based as fuck. She fucking hates liberals.

are you sure about that?

there seems to be plenty of asians in the guns community and pro 2nd ammendment, even more so than black or latinos from my observation

too bad because plumbing pays much more and is a much more secure source of work than most white collar jobs people waste shitloads of money putting their children through college for nowadays
i'd seriously go blue collar technical hich school ed if i could go back, only i'd pick a great one and they exist, they're just uncommon

Yes we celebrate all holidays, so if were in America we celebrate thanksgiving. Filipinos like to adapt to American culture. Not everyone kills a pig and makes a lechon especially in the US, but lechon is indeed a festive food and delicious. Most likely, we only buy portions of it and most of the time if it is a big celebration then yes having lechon is a sign of an extravagant feast.

Very nice!

1st gen: "wow I can't believe I made it, I will work hard to make a living I should open donut store/nail salon"
2nd gen: "my parents did so much to make it out, I must become a doctor or lawyer"
3rd gen: "FUCK YELLOW FEVER IM NOT YOUR SIDEKICK"

because they settle in big cities and end up liberal just as whites in them do

because they always move to liberal states like California and New York

4th gen: "nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga, hey babe tyrone let me suck yo dick, nigga nigga nigga nigga"

no 4th gen is Elliot Rodgers

Because they're not white.

The only group that actually makes sense being conservative in America are whites.

Wanting to preserve european values despite not having euro blood is the ultimate cuckoldry.

Elliott Rodgers is a product of a shitty Asian female parent, he's half. We're talking about both asian parents here.

They are too stupid to succeed back in asia so they ship them here because our schools aren't as difficult.

source: trust me, i know a lot of asians

im implying 4th gen is gonna end up being half even if the 3rd generation Asian girl is "FUCK YELLOW FEVER"
cause she's a self hating whore

because they value education thus go to universities which while obviously highly valuable to society also breed extreme liberalism into the population like no other institution is capable of