>2016
>people are still unironically celebrating the genocide of millions of native americans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgT4zPIxryE
sli.mg/Do0KNL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek

They are celebrating the coming together of two communities for the greater good.

Its called thanks-giving

Not lead-giving.

>caring about featherbacks

WE SUFFER BIG HEAP BUYERS REMORSE

RETURN STOLEN LAND WHITE MAN

AND GIVE FIRE WATER

also thanks for the flag obama

How the fuck did the entire natives in North and South America get wiped off? There is still no real explaination for it. And the obvious question: Was it the Jews?

It wasn't a genocide. It was mostly disease. And the wars? Turns out a lot of Indian tribes were warlike, constantly bringing war against other tribes. This "genocide" legitimately didn't happen.

Except that never fucking happened. The winners of wars are the ones that write the history. Whites were decimating the native population around that time there was no thanksgiving that we were taught in school

who can own a rock who can own a tree only the great spirit

disease killed them, not colonists
the 'smallpox blankets' were never proven

There was a huge fucking plague that weakened the fuck out of them right before the first big waves of settlers.

As in, before the first permanent colony was set up.

Disease, war, mass genocide, etc.
The list goes on

Kek wanted it

Then we're celebrating a victory. That makes more sense, honestly.

I guess they should have built a wall.

>The winners of wars are the ones that write the history

So, you are saying the historical record is wrong - based entirely on, well, your fee-fee's.

Fact of the matter is, based on a preponderance of probabilities it did happen and further, it is not genocide that is being celebrated but the giving of thanks to Native Americans.

Your narrative is weak, as is your erection.

Not something anyone should be proud of. Something like WW2 celebrating the victory, that's ok, but the natives never had a chance. We just killed them off and took their land.

I'm glad they're all dead.
Even though 99% of them died of disease and not intent, so it wasn't a genocide, I would've pulled the trigger on every single last one of of those redniggers myself.

that's what they get for resisting peaceful European women and children fleeing from war and persecution.

Fucking racist europhobic xenophobes.

We didn't even do it on purpose

Hitler also never had a chance, but we celebrate nonetheless.

>not being proud of being a winner

Why not? You'd rather be a loser?

Based bill

>WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN MUH CULTURE FUCK RAPEFUGEES
>fucking featherbacks and their whining

sick hypocrisy bro

>for reference i agree with the first line of greentext in my post

Yeah. That's how wars work. The nice part about them is that, when it's over, you get to celebrate. We do that with turkey and pumpkin pie.

Except it never happened. What really happened was a piece treaty signing with the pilgrims and the wompanoag tribe. The treaty said the Indians would be able to keep their land and they wouldn't be disturbed. Unfortunately it didn't go too well, and once again the British fucked everything up

>It wasn't a genocide. It was mostly disease.
Yeah hey you Indians including civilized chrisitan ones living in cities. Time to fuck off and move somewhere else. Don't get some sickness on your way to the middle of nowhere!

There are more "Native Americans" now than ever. Sort of a Reverse Genocide.

You know Sup Forums isn't just a single person, right?

>2016
>people still think a genocide involves inoculating people and spreading their DNA

Watch the molymeme video retard.

Check out molymeme's new video about Thanksgiving.

youtube.com/watch?v=HgT4zPIxryE

Maybe they shouldn't have been weak faggots that let themselves get destroyed.
Honestly if it ends up happening to whites, then we let it happen and we deserve it. I hope we wake up, but if we don't, it's just nature.
Nothing personal, kid.

It's hilarious how all the cucked eurofags are making fun of this are going to get the same dish served to them. In 100 years whites will be a small minority in Europe. Laugh it up cucks.

>We just killed them off and took their land.
Who says it was their land?

"genocide"
most of them died of weak immune system , read something you dumb fuck

I told my newborn today that Thanksgiving is a day where we celebrate that God allowed us to genocide the dirty brown people and form a real country over the rubble. He gave me a big smile and the whole family clapped.

They were a shit stone age people that lost.

I don't think about them at all.

to bad we missed a few.

>>WE MUST
This is the key part
I dont expect others to have pity on us

>people are still unironically celebrating the genocide of millions of native americans

>the same people whining about this has no problem with the genocide of the white race

>fact

This

>be from Canada
>have cry baby native rhetoric shoved down ur throat all throughout school
>makes me not give a shit

Who are you pretending to quote? No-one said that.

Most of the Indians were nomadic (my city is about 40% Indian) and thus white settlers would find land empty, set up a homestead, and when the Indians came back half a year later, the Indians would either avoid the settlers, or bring war (some Indian tribes were extremely agressive, some were peaceful) which naturally had retaliation. This BS narrative you're told never happened.

Well seeing as they were the first humans to inhabit it and they loved there for 10,000+ years, I think it's safe to call it their land.

No we don't we just get our extended family and friends together to eat...

South America didn't get wiped off. Have you seen the average Mexipedro? Don't fall for the Spanish meme

>were the first humans to inhabit it
No they only got it from killing other natives
Land is only yours if you can secure it

Secure the existance of your own people, why should you give a shit about others? They sure as hell dont give a shit about you.

Maybe they should've fought harder if they didnt want to lose.

>genocide

she could be a little indian though, look at the eye and nose shape

just a little % though

The Spanish fucked the natives and lived peacefully with them making mestizos. The Brits, on the other hand treated them like animals.

I am sure once yurope is overrun with muslims liberals will just be able to explain to them that they have human rights

Thanksgiving is the celebration of a time of unity and gratitude to the natives that helped the early settlers. If we were going to celebrate their genocide then everyday would be a holiday.

Does Britain belong to the Celts? Does Japan belong to the Ainu?

>The Spanish fucked the natives and lived peacefully with them

hahahahhaha

Thanksgiving is a celebration started by religious exiles who thanked God they didn't die horrible deaths in an unexplored new world.

It's about people who survived the unknown.

Indians got slapped on later because after a few years of making deals with some natives, a few pilgrim towns invited some them to join in.

Thanksgiving has nothing to do with Native Americans. It's really just a sly way of getting children to learn about the 1600's.

Literally all of mankind is built on the suffering of untold billions spanning back to the fucking neolithic era.

Also considering they are less thant 5% of the population and didn't build the nation that exists there now I'd say its safe to say its not theirs anymore

If you're so obsessed on repenting for thier death and stolen land, why don't YOU fuck off then. Give away your home and land to a Native and fuck off back to wherever your ancestry is. Your residence was earned with blood, get the fuck out of "thier" country.

USA Indian Removal Act of 1830

Let's not forget the natives were in the stone age when explorers arrived

And also even long after the arrival of the white man Natives were still killing each other with great fervor. Often they would trade with the white man for guns they would use to kill each other

I recently was reading in the book about the Lewis and Clarke expedition that Native languages didn't have words for 'war' or 'peace' because they were in a constant state of war and violence

Many natives also died due to diseases that explorers didn't even know they were carrying

Genocide is a bit far

They exterminated, enslaved and raped the few that survived the plagues and Aztec sacrifice/warfare.

Basically, life sucked massive balls for the natives over there, both Aztec and non-Aztec.

It's kinda hard to fight back when disease they had no immunity for kills 90% of the population.

ITS 2016 GUISE! WHY ARENT YOU RACISTS SUCKING SUPIRIOR NATIVE DICK YET?!

>Genocide

>>military invasion
>>same as being sneakily replaced by your own leaders and calling for a rise to arms

We don't want to end out like the Injun but that doesn't mean the situation is the same.

Thats life
Its not fair

By that logic, Europe would belong to Germany, and most of the middle-east would belong to Iran/Persia.

>2016
>not celebrating your badass conqueror ancestors.
Faggot

based leaf

Fuck off Chief Tumbling Dice and Stands on Eighteen.

THINK OF ALL THE BASKETS AND LANDRACE CORN WE COULD HAVE HAD

I'm 1/16 Seminole
I can celebrate whatever he fuck I want

They were savages, who cares?

yes, but do you understand why?

Cherokee here
Fuck you and fuck your white-hating ways.
Pilgrims fucking saved us

There were still millions of them left

plus this

What's not to celebrate?

That was Columbus Day. This is Native American-European American friendship day.

Pic related.

It happened before England arrived, so blame Spain and Mexico.

Pic related.

How is this genocide?

Fuck you white man, I am part indian and I'll celebrate my extinct culture and ancestor's lives how I wish to, with a celebration of my families existance.

Kek calm down faggot we get it, you're 1/64 Cherokee. Pay your respects to your great great great great grandfather's cousin

Did they have a flag?

You really are a complete idiot
North American Natives were nearly wiped out by smallpox traveling up from Mexico before whites started settling here

You too man. Celebrate your 1/84 native blood that your grandparents lied to you about. Faggot ass LARPER

Let them.
We have a special kind of hell for those fools

sli.mg/Do0KNL

USA indians are the worst type of indians in America

They were tribes/ hunter gatheres. Why do people day we were " refugees" when they had no government, just a bunch of tribes. They were literally asking to be destroyed

in case no one has noticed, there are a lot of people celebrating genocide everyday now.

Even filthy fucking leftists.

Enjoying this holiday of glorious white colonialism.

Stay externally but they shitskin losers.

>Hundreds of years of conflict between natives and settlers
>People get offended by the one day they got along.

I don't get it

lefties

It's Thanksgiving, not Trail of Tears giving, you cuck.

No one is celebrating genocide of injuns, despite your fairytale wishes of such.