What will happen if the Stein recount flips the election for Clinton?

What will happen if the Stein recount flips the election for Clinton?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/05/13/is-the-united-states-of-america-a-republic-or-a-democracy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stein wants a recount?
I thought she was literally /ourgal/?

recount? didn't she win by 2 million votes anyway?

It wouldn't flip a thing since Trump won Wisconsin by 4 points and already has Florida and Ohio locked down.
Also it would make Hillary look bad since she already conceded.

it won't
sage

It won't matter anways and she knows it. Just gib shekels.

Civil war

>implying she's not just scamming libtards

kek, there won't be a recount

When will drumpfkins from /r the donald learn that they shouldn't announce sage?

Little white chimpout at best, burning cars and buildings. They probably won't recount but I'd like to see the aftermath.

moar jill pls, i need to fap

She will be smitten by kek himself

Keep fappin libtard

>Trusting computers
>Trusting week old ballots stored god knows where guarded by god knows who
Nice democracy you have there, America

>Be incompetent politician
>Pothead
>Lose to man who doesn't know what Aleppo is
>Decide to shill for Hillary in hopes of landing a job with her
Can Jill get any more pathetic than this?

NO REFUNDS GOYIM

its a republic

imagine Sup Forums that week...

Wow, you're dumb.
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/05/13/is-the-united-states-of-america-a-republic-or-a-democracy/

It will not.
It will only serve to expose vote tampering and fraud by the democrats, thus embarrassing them further.

t. Country that has elected Merkel to three terms

My life will be over.

>Implying she isn't doing this to get to 5% and con money out of Hill Supporters
4D chess

I don't understand? I thought it didn't matter if she won the popular vote.

Its just easy opportunity for the visibility she needs.

>washington post

Insane old commie lady try to stay relevant anyone that voted for her should be put in ovens

No the reason the dems don't want a recount is because they rigged the election and still lost. If they did a recount hillary would loose millions of votes from dead people and illegal immigrants.

Facts people

>Washington Post
Try sourcing something reliable you fucking mongoloid.

>genetic fallacy

>genetic fallacy

There will be no recount.
Jill Stein is the only one calling for one and when has what she wanted mattered?
Hillary isn't calling for one.
Democrats aren't calling for one.
Only Jill Stein.

wont happen. the rothschilds have already declared trump the president.

It's 6d reverse solitaire
>asks for recount
>recount shows that Trump actually won by a bigger margin
>liberals btfo

Some redneck who probably shoot her. No joke.

YOU FUCKING RETARDS FLP A RECOUNT
TOWAAAARDS JILL STEIN NOT CLINTON!! RESEARCH JILL STEINS STANCE AND BE READY TO CUM BUCKETS!!!

America is a republic, not a democracy

This. Democrats know its hopeless. Stein just wants attention.

A lot more salt. I'm for it.

>Also it would make Hillary look bad since she already conceded.
I thought she made a non-concession concession speech. This is a Clinton we're talking about, they argue over the meaning if "if".

>fucking retard
We are a democracy at the state level but a republic at the national level. Get out of American politics if you don't understand them.

You're right, brazilian monkeys are a genetic fallacy.

At least we are confident that that's how the votes were cast.

oh! Oh America! You've got your very own Nicola Sturgeon!

What's it this week Nicola/Jill? You're going to meet with President Puitn in person and declare war on behalf of the West? dawww go on then, give it yet another go at being in any way relevant.

>a-at least we know we're going to die because our country is filled with retards that support letting more refugees in
Even worse is that you idiots are going to give her a 4th term

>in a democracy citizens vote directly on laws
Get out.

Stay rectally shattered, dumb amerifat.

It can't be done
She forfeited the election when she conceded on Nov. 9th

Michigan just did a recount, Trump still won by 11k votes. In PA he had a 70k lead, out of the recount range. He has over 300+ EV... Even if a state was over turned, he would still have well over the 270 needed. This is all smoke and mirrors.

Michigan uses 100% paper ballots. Do you really think Russia might've hacked Michigan's paper ballots?

>vote on laws
In case you haven't at least tried looking into it yet, laws are decided at a state level unless they are a part of the constitution and even then they are decided by the courts on a nationwide level. Also our President is not a law.

JESUS CHRIST WOULD YOU STOP WITH THIS

That is not an official act. It's tradition only.

Yes, actually do a recount and show all the world how the Democrats rigged the elections.

It truly doesn't matter. You could give away two flipped states to clinton and Trump would still win. You'd have to give Hillary Michigan, Florida, Penn for her to edge out a victory.

Not to mention that a recount works in Trump's favor since only CITIZENS would be counted, not the millions and millions of felons (that lose the right to vote) and none citizens that showed up for her.

This

That's a quote from your image, you dumbass.

You should have stayed in school.

Proof
Pro tip: you cant

paper ballots counted by a machine. Why would you trust a machine?

You can only trust paper ballets that are counted on election day in the same place they are cast with multiple people always present and observing the ballot boxes and the counting process.

>it is a constitutional republic and a representative democracy
Hence the term Democratic Republic you fucking idiot

MI already had a recount because it was so close.

This is just a ploy for money

I don't see your point. That seems like pretty much what I've said. Constitutional republic. Representative democracy. That's only speaking to laws.

She won the popular vote by 2 million, which isn't how American elections work

>Brazilian
Genetic fallacy

Brazilians aren't known for their educational systems. Just favelas and big asses. Don't try to enlighten them. There's a reason they're a 3rd world shithole.

The purpose of Jill Stein's move isn't to flip the election for Clinton, it is to expose the election fraud on behalf of Clinton. Jill Stein has been very aggressive in going against the corporatist Democratic Party... she want it to split from it's decay and crumble ad all the lefties to go Green.

She is just trying to make herself look good and stay relevant. So she can take the Presidency in 2020.

Kek has already decided.

If you admit America is a democracy, then I don't see your point with this post here . Were you just being contrarian?

>gainsays me only to agree with me later on
I'm not the fucking idiot here.

Not an argument.

You sound frustrated.

America is only a democracy at a state level. That's my reason to post. You're trying to say that Hillary won because we are a democracy, but you don't understand the principals of our nation.

LET THE KILLLING BEGIN

Who got

>Stien recount
>implying she isn't fleecing gullible goys for their shekels

what was the post?

How did I agree with you? The US is a democratic republic, not a straight up democracy.
Jesus christ no wonder your idiotic nation keeps electing communists time after time.

The machines aren't networked.

Organic V for Victory!

Long may she reign!

why the fuck does she need $4 million for a recount?

Absentee ballots run will run 2 to 1 republican, like they always do.
Trumps lead will go up everywhere there is a recount.
Dems are crying so hard that it may have to be done in every state trump won. If they include states clinton won, trump will get the popular vote too.
Start counting, bitches.

neither was the Iranian uranium enrichment program.

>America is only a democracy at a state level.
That's false.

>You're trying to say that Hillary won
I'm not, you're confused. Might wanna get your act together before posting again, you're acting erratically because you're nervous.

>How did I agree with you?
Apparently you don't know yourself the meaning of the things you say.

>The US is a democratic republic, not a straight up democracy.
Wow, you just said a particular case of something is not something. An element of a subset of a set is not a member of the set. Gosh, you're even dumber than you look!

>Jesus christ no wonder your idiotic nation keeps electing communists
What's your excuse for electing Obongo, you fucktard?

she is chosen by Kek for 2020

The dark forces of pedo loli anime will be put to the axe to make way for her purity.

Unfortunately, Trump has no chance whatsoever. 6 electors have said they'll vote for Hillary. More will follow. Jill stein also raised the $2 million for a recount.

It cost over $1mm for Dade and Broward alone in Florida. She doesn't even have close to enough to recount an entire state, let alone 3.

You claimed that the US is a democracy and not a republic you dipshit

Christ Brazil at least act like you aren't monkeys for 5 seconds

we kill the stein

She could get democrats to volunteer to do it for free.

Sup Forums undeniably right wing hackers on steroids. Leftys in the van.

Who?

>she won't just grab the money and fuck off

I'm not acting erratically. I am the most composed one responding to what is most likely bait. Our nation is a republic. You've done nothing to provide proof that it isn't besides something refuted by two different people.

Jill Stein 2020!

Make America stoned again!

The person demanding the recount has to pay for the expenses themselves? Hahaha that's fucked up.

>You claimed that the US is a democracy and not a republic you dipshit
At this point I don't know if you're chronically lying to save face or if you're just plain dumb. I never claimed America is not a republic. I said it is both a democracy and a republic. You said it is not a democracy.

>Christ Brazil at least act like you aren't monkeys for 5 seconds
You keep embarrassing yourself, you should just stop posting.

>You've done nothing to provide proof that it isn't
Why do I need to? I don't need to show it's not a republic in order to prove it is a democracy. Damn son, you're so dumb you didn't even know about the possibility of two different sets having an intersection.

>besides something refuted by two different people
Things that never happened: the post.

If you keep saying that, maybe people won't notice the fact I keep refuting you idiots.

I thought Stein was incredibly anti-Hillary? I mean, she doesn't exactly love Trump either but I thought she even admitted Trump was a better option than Hillary?

What is her end game here?

She is, in a way. She might not be thoroughly for any other candidate but her votes came more from the left wing voters than right wing.

It dosen't even bother me if they do get them to recount, it will only be in Trump's favor and any change will be Democrats trying to validate shit like invalid ballots where people voted for more than one candidate, or voted and had the ballot returned for forgetting a stamp or wrong address. Theyll stress anything if it could get them another 100 votes, but it wont change anything.

to fuck shit up, the absolute mad woman.

You are having a hard time reading. I have stated multiple times that it is a democracy at a state level and a republic at the federal/national level. If you can't agree with that then I'm done arguing with someone so clearly incapable of reasoning.

>responded to someone saying the US is a republic
>I never said it wasn't a republic

Trumps numbers will only go up.
They don't count absentee ballots unless they have to.

5%

Jill stein taken out by kek when? She stands against his will.

Why are we even arguin with this guy? He's stringing things together just barely and back tracking constantly.