Which state has the best sounding accent?

Which state has the best sounding accent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O2PNtu5KFKc
youtube.com/watch?v=thJXKW43pnM
news.hjnews.com/logan_hj/editor-s-corner-utah-accent-barely-detectable-but-fun-to/article_785b7aad-3b71-55f2-a391-5c4b571e9b08.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whatever state Alec Baldwin is from

delaware

New York baby! Accent of the gods and God emperor Trump!

All your women sounds so nasal you should probably gas them all. I'm taking your southern belles tho

Massachusetts

Also fuck Donald Trump

Texas desu.

Oregon

The south.

Doesn't every state have like 10+ accents? I'm genuinely curious about this.

Australia

this.

with the absolute worst being nearby New England (Boston/Mass/NH to be more specific)

Fuck you, buddy.

been to Louisiana once and it's the true superior accent
prove me wrong burgers

this

New York City accent is shit. Upstate accent is godly.

most of texas doesn't really have a southern accent

Light southern accents (typically from Tennessee or South Carolina)> Texan > Midwestern Accent = West Coast accent > New England > Philly > Deep South > Boston > Shit > New York

How do California accents sound to you guys? Personally I think upstate New York sounds sweet, reminds me of Italian-American mobsters.

Southern women, yes. Southern accent with men and people assume you're retarded.

Well, like, you know, like, Cali, is like, the place to be man. Shit accent.

>leaf faggots
I know you'd prefer a chinese or arabic accent

same question. i think it sounds like vanilla english

other accents seem to have distinctive sounds that people comment on:
>southern twang
>prissy british
>boston "ah"

Tennesee

Minnesota

1. South Carolina
2. Wisconsin
3. Rhode Island

In California they speak with the normal TV accent but with local slang thrown in. The problem with California is that most people are from Mexico or China or Oklahoma or some other horrible place like that, and they bring their terrible accents with them.

No girls love my accent. I can guarantee you girls without accents think girls with them sound stupid.

Taylor isn't even southern, she's from Pennsylvania

Nobody except other New Yorker like the accent. I like Donald Trump because he is respectable not because of his accent.

I like North Dakota/Minnesota accents like from the movie Fargo. Such a goofy accent

South Philly is my favorite

youtube.com/watch?v=O2PNtu5KFKc

I'm in BC and our accent is pretty similar to Cali accent but without the Valley Girl shit.

>tfw southern but raised by parents from NY
>whenever I speak it's a mix between southern twang and NY mobster

At least our immigrants actually learn to speak English instead of Spanish.

Mostly a regional thing. But yeah certain states or even cities have their own.

The Midwest accent is the one that you need to break into Hollywood or any sort of general entertainemnt and the one most associated with the US

Philly accent is pretty shit.

t. Philadelphian

Rightful German clay

The worst is Georgia accents. When I hear a Georgian accent I immediately assume they have an IQ of 80.

Heavy southern accents are obviously the best, the rest is just bland

What's that one New Orleans accent that was in a Confederacy of Dunces? Yopps or something like that. Cajun is sweet too.

Louisiana. Acadians are the one true master race.

I have the same reaction whenever I hear a Yank accent.

Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia.

Ohio

We speak proper fucking english up here. Thats why all your newscasters and weathermen sound they they came from Cleveland.

>tfw washington accent
>we just pronounce everything 'correctly'

We're so bland.

stop role playing you stupid faggot

The D.C./Mid-Atlantic coast accent is by far the worst though.

>all these inferior accents
southern US accents on girls is nice though

I love this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=thJXKW43pnM

fuckin' nailed it, leaf.
>t. proud tennessean

What are you talking about? Canadians generally associate American accents with stupidity. Older Canadians, especially where I grew up, outright hate Americans.

Which southern state has the typical southern accent? Texas, Alabama?

California Number One Baby Yeah!!!

Alabama. Texas is split between east and west Texas.

you're pretending to be british. canadians are worthless faggots anyway. just leeching subhumans and you still can't even create a functional economy. i swear if you start dumping spics on us from the north border we ware going to go to war with you. muh canadian special forces. you're overrated. you're descendants of pussies who were gifted freedom. you will never be equal to the usa, subhuman

utah

news.hjnews.com/logan_hj/editor-s-corner-utah-accent-barely-detectable-but-fun-to/article_785b7aad-3b71-55f2-a391-5c4b571e9b08.html

Congrats on having the vanilla icecream of accents.

Thanks man, people usually associate my state with sister fuckers and Deliverance

East Kentucky, East Tennessee, Southwest Virginia, West Virginia Western North Carolina, Upstate South Carolina, Northern Georgia. This area has not only the best accent but are the best Americans this country has.

The worst would be Cali, NY, Mass. Also some of the worst Americans this country can shit out

west coast

We call you Yanks too, and other less polite terms.

You betrayed your Christ-appointed King, the British Empire, and God to serve a bunch of deists, Freemasons, and Jewish bankers in a "revolution" against paying your fair share of taxes to your God-given Monarch. How does it feel being the hangman of the kike finance dynasties even to this day?

She did comfy country music tho and she cute as fuck and probably conservative

new england pre radio/tv.

Appalic > Plains > Rust Belt > Lakes > Alabama > Louisiana > Texan > Cascadian > Mid Atlant > Georgian = South Cal > North Cal > NYC = Jersey = Boston > Florid >>>>>> Maine > Coloradan

Coloradans don't have any distinguishable accents. They just sound like normal people.