Grandpa invited the whole family over for Thanksgiving, but since he is a Trump supporter no one else called or showed

Grandpa invited the whole family over for Thanksgiving, but since he is a Trump supporter no one else called or showed.

Spend thanksgiving with us, Sup Forums, and MAGA.

Other urls found in this thread:

s.4cdn.org/image/country/ad.gif
randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/702732833#p702734608
reddit.com/user/jasoninhell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanksgiving? You mean the time AMERICANS fed ILLEGAL EUROPEAN Immigrants and were "thanked" by GENOCIDE? yeah. No. Thanks

Grandpa Bruce pls eat turkey

I thought you went back to your own timeline, bitch boy??

Is your grandpa George Soros?

YOUR GRANDPA IS GEORGE SOROS?

if you guys had turkey last night what do you eat at xmas?

Your grandpa is George Soros?

Why are you lying? Is it fun?

Get out

YOUR GRANDPA IS GEORGE SOROS?

ham, usually

hello grandpa

So tired of this meme.
History is filled with cultures destroying cultures.
Grow the fuck up.

What the fuck is this flag?

Duck

absolutely haram

Hi user's grandpa,
Happy Thanksgiving

Andorra

Moldova, I guess. They got quality prostitutes.

This is the first thing I've seen in a long time on Sup Forums that has actually made me feel sadness.

Roasted pig

Based grandpa, hope he writes them off the will.

why would she tweet this

I can't save the fucking flag. What the fuck.

it's not so bad. he has a dog to keep him company when nobody else will talk to him

Aww I hope this is just roleplay and not true
Otherwise grandps needs to reach forward and slay his kin for the betterment of the white race

poor old fag

The rest of your family deserves free helicopter rides.

i want this to be bait

Kinda the same bongshit you guys eat. Christmas ham, duck, goose, beef, sometimes turkey, it's normally a smorgasbord of holiday type food.

I know I would write those fucks off my will. That's disgusting, is this common in most families, not visiting someone because they believe something different. Then when they don't see their name on the will they start whining.

This is real.

He is better off without the fake (((family))) bullshit. Just because you are related to me doesnt mean shit. Write them all out of the fucking will right now

Lad. Didnt want feels lad

underrated.

Virtue signaling.

Its disgusting.

Go check out that thread about the redditfag whose wife killed his kids.

But user.

She is just so good. So she has too. Do you see?

German Outpost calling in. Happy Thanksgiving you old Bastards. We still love you

Timestamp to prove that you're with george

s.4cdn.org/image/country/ad.gif

Happy thanksgiving, user and Grandpa.

>Trump supporter everyone showed and brought too much food. Would you like to join us, Sup Forums?

FTFY.

>hey Grandpa look sad for a second so I can put this on twitter and look like a good person

I saw, but I don't know how bad I feel for the guy. He could just be in shock but he's acting really bizarre for something so traumatic.

>checks mirror
ure grandpa is gay senpai

Well that fucking sucks, comes to Sup Forums for daily shitposting, met by that tweet and my soul dies a bit.

>these feels

I think I'ma call my dad

...b..ben-

Your gramps is awesome. You're even more awesome for standing with him. Make sure he knows that his vote means that my own 5-year-old nephew now has a chance at a future.

She's calling out the other grandkids

what? In my computer it says "unknown" and doesn't let me click it...

Fucking nwo doesn't want me to finish my Flag Colection.

Get fucked you loathsome subhuman filth. You continued existence is a blight on our world.

but to OP and their dear Grandfather,
Have a happy holiday. I'm glad you are together. The rest of your family are vile idiots if they would leave him by himself simply over politics. Blood should mean more than that.

I am spending the day with a local elder that has no living family. He's great fun to talk about history with and he's happy to have nice meal he didn't have to make himself.

Do it. My dad died a month ago and we lost contact. I'd give anything to go for a beer with him now.

>Brazilian

It's disgusting

Not even a chick but I'd post something up on places where the rest of my family could see it to shame anyone without a good excuse not to drop by for it. Family is family and should be your #1 concern.

I dont get why people bitch about how she is attention whoring or virtue signalling, she isnt. Its not about how good she is, its about how bad the rest of the people who didnt come are.

Youre the ones projecting your own virtue signalling onto her actions.

Fucking autists. I swear this is the most autistic board on Sup Forums. If you read anything here besides the news you will start contracting autism yourself.

>American

It's fat

It's because it links to "ap.gif" for some reason, which is the wrong file. I once saved someone's copy of an image with each short-hand flag file name. Andorra always has this problem - and it's also the first flag in the file system, when sorted by name. I have no idea if this was intentional, or an oversight.

I hope he writes them out of his will. Disrespectful cunts

Anyone remember when we flooded a nursing home with cards for a lonely veteran?

Let's do the same for this guy. He has more grandchildren than he ever knew.

Let's get info and do this good thing for Thanksgiving.

Agreed. Blood should be thicker than politics! FFS, half my family (a very small number) were HillShills, and I'm still going to call them today and wish them a Happy Thanksgiving.

This last election, Anons, I don't know - it was a fracturing of our glorious nation, and not skin deep. I hope and pray our glorious God Emperor can prove to be a unifying force, and prove to the (D)'s that he isn't the end of the world. Maybe then, we can heal.

FUCKING DRUMPF SUPPORTER DESERVED IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>12 burgers
>6 grandkids

This is how you know it's made up.

Retard

>ILLEGAL EUROPEAN Immigrants

What law were they breaking?

That picture is old as anything. As I remember, the woman who took that photo was whoring for karma on Reddit or maybe just attention on Twitter. Anyway, I believe they made it up to him and the woman got her "good girl" points.

You can however help out the OP's grandfather, on the off chance he isn't faking. If I lived in America and the same town as him, I would be over in my best shirt and pants, along with my girlfriend and whatever side dishes we could make in time.

>I think I'ma call my dad

Call your mom and dad today.

Lost my mom a couple of months back. No warning.

Had planned a nice family xmas that will never happen.

Never leave anything unsaid or wait to say it. I'd give anything just to be able to make that one phonecall I could have done at so many points, before it was too late.

Why would that be fake? My dad used to BBQ burgers for my friends and I when I was a kid and he'd usually make enough for us to have 2 each

what kind of pussy can't eat two burgers? oh that's right a fucking swede go suck refugee dicks

You are a man. You don't need to hide telecommunications to speak your mind. Tell them they are disrespectful vermin not deserving of a family to their unwashed faces.

The joke was 2 burgers per american wasn't enough. Fucks sake guys.

I think it's meant to imply that 2 for each wouldn't be enough for them
>fat Americans meme
etc.

A FUCKING SPANISH PROVINCE

I wish but i'm too far away:s

Fuck that Made Me Sad, hopefully he rewrite his will after that. Why muricans are so unconditional by their politic views?

I mean in here nobody gived a shit who you voted, and family becomes first over your politics opinnions.

Fa rararara ra ra ra ra

way to reinforce you grandparents racist views, shitlord!

>random all caps word

Spotted the triggred liberal.

based grandpa

Can you repeat that in english?
I don't speak cocaine

g-d bless your grandpa user, make sure to raise your kids and grandkids right

At least you still have a dad

Can anyone fill me in?
Just got home from wage slaving.

It gets worse anons

randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/702732833#p702734608

A redditor's wife killed her own sons?

L IN KKK

We should send a greeting card to op's grandpa. How would we go about doing this?

The rest of your family should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.

Hamburgers

Wow, what a surprise, OP is a massive faggot. You could have at least chosen a photo that wasn't clearly taken at nighttime. No where in the continental united states is it dark at this time.

Who would have thought?

ham or a roast

reddit.com/user/jasoninhell

Do these people understand the concept of RSVP?

>Unknown