Richard Spencer: Egyptians/North Africans ARe White, Will Be Let Into All-White Ethno-State

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/11/24/daily-shoah-special-alt-rinos-reckoning/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They probably were white before they got raped by arabs

Heil our people

>American education

They were Egyptians, and Egypt is in Africa, therefore they are black.

source/link?

>Egyptians
>black

>no source
Sup Forums btfo

WE

The only way to get an ethnostate in America is to mix everyone together like Brazil did and create a new American race

They are Caucasian when it comes to race, but that has nothing to do with skin color, you could have a Caucasian skull and features but with charcoal black skin.

Literally who? Does he think he's in charge?

Shut up you fucking retard.

You don't have arguments at all, just your retarded racist Reddit memes.

Ethiopians are Caucasian for instance

I actually like the idea that egyptians are considered white, because then the niggers won't even have the KANGZ argument.

ethiopians are natural republicans, they would be a good choice for immigration to America

WAS

He really should have took the high road and disavowed the larping cringey faggots, i feel bad on him, we should give him a little support

Abdullahi c'mon m8

KANGZ

N'

This, look for Albino ethiopians on google, notice how some could even pass as euro's, meanwhile albino negroid africans are pretty easy to identify

He's the white version of "WE WUZ KANGZ"

I cant wait until one of these weird alt right public figures converts to islam

SHIEEEET

>The town rapist critical of American Education.

So because indians are in asia, they are the same as chinese?

Yes

Embarrassing.

I think the point he was making was; Caucasians were Ancient Egyptian.

Also Europe had some of the largest cities in the world before Egypt existed.

They are according to your census. Lmao

>nazis also have a "we were kangz" complex about Egypt
Life is a meme.

Whites have a better claim though.

>Europe had some of the largest cities in the world before Egypt existed.

?

What the fuck does "white" even refer to? If it means "Caucasian" then they are white.

Do some research you stupid fucking faggot, I aught come over there and physically rape you while screaming history lessons in your ears.

> see pic related Trypillian culture of Romania and Ukraine

I'm not an archealogist or anything like that, so I'll leave the debate to them. Posting a picture doesn't really prove anything though.

>see pic related Trypillian culture of Romania and Ukraine
You fucking untermensch. Research the Trypillian culture.

See pic related, a Pyramid in Sardinia, long before pyramids appeared in Egypt.

aimed at you

thats moldova u dumb fuck

>a starter pyramid
Its like a pyramid for babies

How do I get into All-White Ethno-State?

Do you having a kik or anything? I want to discuss this with you without spamming the thread.

Duh, i guess you built a giant pyramid first? Literally a fucking moron.

The Sumerians do for Egypt what the Romans do for America.

no on all fronts

Damn. Alright, give me a sec to at least type a question.

>Sardinia
do you even know where sardinia is?

shouldn't you be drunk by now?

Europe.

In terms of Evolution, it would make more sense that man evolved while spreading North from Central Africa. It would make more sense to have cities in Egypt first, if our species did indeed evolve the way we believe it did. Unless whatever neanderthal or early homo sapiens weren't evolved enough yet to form cities and pressed North until reaching Europe where they eventually evolved to form cities. Did they retrace their steps back to Egypt to then form the cities, and influence them, such as building the pyramids? If so do we have any evidence of this sort of timeline?

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/11/24/daily-shoah-special-alt-rinos-reckoning/

>It would make more sense to have cities in Egypt first,
You're the worst.

> my feelings
> the truth

That's why I'm asking the question. I don't understand how that wouldn't be a natural spot to set up a City. Unless of course, by that point of the evolutionary timeline when early man reached that location, they were strictly hunter/gather people.

nigga u srs?
sapiens didn't start building cities until the very last few thousand years when it had already reached most of the world and developed farming

How much do you get paid with these shill spencer threads?

You're the most ignorant person I've come across with an opinion on this matter.

Exactly.

those people are already talking about white sharia
its happening