youtube.com/watch?v=eEVUjvSc8Wk&feature=player_embedded
youtube.com/watch?v=BUnv6Kb7syQ
factcheck.org/2008/01/the-florida-recount-of-2000/
breitbart.com/news/new-yorkers-still-coping-with-post-trump-shock/
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/12901102?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anyone else starting to hate trump how that he's establishment

Cant you feel a brand new day?

FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS, THE DAY OF TRUMPSGIVING!!!

>People unironically look to Dickie Sperglord as a leader
>Total Retard Syndrome faggots think they are better than Plebbit

Checked

youtube.com/watch?v=Sw_KmHvpJ2k

get in here and Sup Forums up the chat

GET IN HERE!

GET IN HERE!

***BREAKING NEWS VIA CNN***

>Recounts are underway after hundreds of thousands of uncounted Hillary votes were discovered in MI, WI, PA, and TX

praise kek

Who else here is hoping that Trey Gowdy runs in 2024? He's the one guy who could land a killing fucking blow to the Democratic Party.

Happy Thanksgiving

BIG

Replay of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade from earlier, via Verizon, interactive 360 degree view

>youtube.com/watch?v=eEVUjvSc8Wk&feature=player_embedded

OH FUCK

MARK CUBAN WAS RIGHT

TEXAS IS GOING BLUE

>shit up the chat so people believe MSM's statements on alr right
Nah

Is my thread okay? Be gentle.

Gowdy is an amnesty cuck

Wee

>jesus christ my daughter is dressed like such a whore

W-what is this?

72 million uncounted votes were just uncovered - AND THEY'RE ALL FOR JEB!

Its perfect :)

They were going to call us Nazis anyway

>Martin Schulz resigned from the EU Parlament and will probably be put up as chancelor-candidate for Germany

If he wins Trump needs to fire some nukes at us.

I thought Texans were supposed to conservatives, that almost always only voted Republican?

He won't be after working with Trump for 8 years

?
and
?

MEATY

>100 million

Is there a source for this number?

Is he the kike that said Germany belong to migrants

The one that said Germany is an Israel vassal.

There's no recount you retard

Is there still hope for a Webb appointment?

That was always a long shot.

If Trump won the popular by 2 million votes, would we have done the same that the left is doing?

So, assuming the shills have fucked off and Trump isn't stabbing everyone in the back, how's your Thanksgiving going?

Look at the bazzoons on that broad, mama mia pizzaria I wanna see them as my panacea if you get what I'm driving at big boys?

that sonuva bitch...

youtube.com/watch?v=BUnv6Kb7syQ
Nice message. What's this ballyhoo about a recount though?

Requesting the pic of Trump, Putin, Farage and Le Pen in that famous French Revolution painting.

No, we'd be innawoods.

TITS

Wow. She really is thicc

A

No, we would've actually accomplished something.

If he won the popular vote he would've soon the electoral vote too. The republicans don't have shit lib states like New York, Illinois, and commiefornia

Looks like Sup Forums is back to being decently usable again. Anyone watch Gavin's new video kek that's how my brain feels when I'm around foaming at the mouth liberals

I'm gonna love these next 4 years min., yummy yummy

These snippets are wonderful. Can't wait to see many more over the next 8 years

>AHHHH OUCH TIFF, MY VISIONS ARE COMING BACK!
>What do you see Barron?
>ITS ME IN THE FUTURE, WE'RE BUILDING A WALL AROUND A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WEARING YELLOW SHERRIF BADGES AND KEEPING THEM IN A CONCENTRATED AREA

He's not even wrong, thats the sad thing.

>tfw Barron has severe mental retardation
It's pretty sad tbqh

Trump run for president just so he could move to DC and get away from his autistic son

The American dream.

His visions keep him quiet. LEST ONE WORD SLIP--

Man, Stephen Colbert is so sore it's not even funny. I was looking forward to his "Hungry for Power Games" feature for Hillary's loss but he won't do it. He's too busy with the Trump Train is Derailing LMAO that's earning fewer and fewer laughs every time.

factcheck.org/2008/01/the-florida-recount-of-2000/

He went to shit so fucking fast.

CTR vs JIDF.

Who wins?

>Barron has severe mental retardation

Sounds like every Greek poster on Sup Forums

What happened to you man? You used to be beautiful.

>talking about Barron that way
Disgusting.

Barron has quantum thinking

I would unironically vote for Pence in '24

Fucking shills mates
these past days were like bizarro pol here
I'm a bit afraid that after the reddit implosion those kind of shill infestations will become more common.
Anyways, it's good to see the democratic party falling apart. They became too greedy, to carless and above all they thought they were unbeatable. This will be studied hopefully in generations to come. Right now it seems, the elites can't step back and look at themselves. They're only speeding up their demise.

What happened to Tulsi? I read she wasn't offered a job, but they just wanted to discuss the Syria situation.

>New Yorkers still coping with post-Trump shock

Donald Trump’s election jolted liberal America, but perhaps nowhere more than in his native New York, where city-dwellers are processing their woe with everything from yoga to body art to demonstrations.

Many residents of the cosmopolitan cultural mosaic — where 79 percent of voters backed Clinton — are horrified by the Republican’s harsh stances on issues including immigration and abortion.

Trump’s upset win struck the city like a bombshell, leaving a trail of anxiety and anger.

“It’s pretty depressing. It’s very sad,” said Brian Bumby as he penned a message on a Post-it note and tacked it to a wall alongside thousands of others inside New York’s Union Square subway station — which has become a place of pilgrimage for the dejected since November 8.

>>>“It’s a comparable feeling to 9/11.”

New York’s Democratic mayor, Bill de Blasio, echoed that sentiment on Monday, saying: “There’s still for so many a sense of shock, a sense of confusion.”

>Shiro Aoki, who works at the Fun City Tattoo parlor in Manhattan’s eclectic East Village, says six people have come in for an election-related tattoo — one of them reading “F**k Trump.”

Others are dulling the pain with yoga: several studios and meditation centers have offered post-election sessions in recent days.

>– ‘What’s going to happen to our freedom?’ –

Psychiatrist Edward Ratush has discussed the vote with many of his patients, a number of whom were upset.

>“It’s been an election-centric week for sure,” he said of his mostly young clientele. “Many were asking ‘What’s going to happen to our country? What’s going to happen to freedom?’”

Being a minority, whether ethnic or sexual, has heightened the alarm felt by many of those who opposed the hard-charging billionaire businessman.

>“Just like the assassination of Kennedy in 1963, the election of Trump will change America as we know it,” said Revrend Calvin Butts, a pastor at the Abyssian Baptist Church.

WE CAN'T LET HIM GET THE NUCLEAR CODES!

fuck off concern troll

if Trump won the popular vote by 2 million it would mean he won even more states in a bigger landslide in the electoral college.

the popular vote is irrelevant because of California and New York.

I do hope it'll get better by the inauguration.

They are the same creature user.

Shills are easily distracted by holidays and other such shiny trinkets.

Nobody considers him a leader, in several years of browsing Sup Forums I don't think I've ever seen him talked about until the media shilled for him

Any1 else ready to trigger their leftist relatives tonight?

Your fist time OP is excellent

I don't have any. Can I borrow yours?

>Sup Forums supported Trump because he'd MAGA and kill all minorities
>Trump wins election
>immediately turns on the alt-right and starts talking about "unifying" the nation
>MSM pledges to attack his campaign for the next 4 years, ensuring the lowest approval ratings in American history

I mean, Hillary lost, but the left basically won the election.

Mulling it over. Probably didn't get it.
He recently met with young children at the Thurgood School — a public elementary school in culturally vibrant Harlem — at the request of its principal.

>Post-election, Butts said, “they are traumatized. They’re asking questions like, ‘Is Trump an evil man? Will my parents be taken away from me? Why is everybody seeming so scared?’

>“Our children are frightened.”

– Post-election venom –

New York has not been spared the recent rise in racist acts.

Hate crimes have spiked 31 percent this year, according to James O’Neill, the city’s police commissioner, a trend he called “disturbing.”

The surge has been observed “specifically against the Muslim population.” He vowed to prosecute perpetrators under hate crimes statutes, he said.

“There’s been a lot of rhetoric, but this is New York City, and we’re much better than that,” he added.

>A special help line has been set up to take calls from those who feel threatened.

At least 300 people, including Beastie Boys singer Adam Horovitz, protested in New York recently against what they said were hate crimes inspired by Trump’s election after swastikas appeared in a Brooklyn park.

City workers quickly painted over the graffiti, and by Sunday the defaced areas had been covered with flowers, hearts and messages of love.

After the mass protests in the immediate aftermath of Trump’s election — one of which drew some 10,000 demonstrators — anti-Trump rallies continue to crop up throughout the city.

Many people are already preparing to mobilize for the “Women’s March on Washington” slated for January 21, the day after Trump’s inauguration.

– Giving thanks, talking politics –

Pockets of red do exist in New York’s sea of blue. Many of the city’s Trump supporters were also surprised — pleasantly so — that their candidate won.

“It was kind of shocking,” said Andrew, a 30-year-old hairdresser in New York’s Staten Island — the city’s bastion of Republicanism.

No mention whatsoever of the 100 million price tag.

Unfortunately, Trump has no chance whatsoever. 6 electors have said they'll vote for Hillary. More will follow. Jill stein also raised the $2 million for a recount.

Link to that? From what his wiki said I think he's be pretty good. Famous for buying failing companies and turning them around.

>the left have 0 branches of government
>the left basically won the election

>hundred thousand of liberals are protesting and rioting in the streets
>they could work instead
>wanting to rile them up even more when they are at the brink of a civil war

As much as I would like to see dozens of niggers gunned down by the army, they still make good workers and should work instead of rioting.

Tulsi was sent by pelosi to get some camera time with Trump because the Dems see her as a rising star in a party that's otherwise shockingly bereft of talent at the moment.

It was a pr stunt, nothing more.

Bush won the pop vote in 2004 so its not impossible

>civil war in america caused by leftist liberal hippies
when will this meme end?

You should hold people to their word.
Trump gave us promises.
Are you ok with him not keeping them?
When he shows he means business by actions, then I'll give him my 100% support.
Everything else is just cheerleading and shitposting.
All he has todo is save the supreme court and I can die happy.

Farage on Trump:
“I didn’t go [to the Mississippi rally] to endorse Donald Trump, but he did, after I did my bit, he did say to me, you’ll be my friend for life. Well I tell you what, that’s not bad.”

cool meme?
Like across the country, many New Yorkers — whatever their camp — were struggling to understand those on the other side, bracing for an awkward Thanksgiving holiday with relatives on Thursday.

“I’m sure we will not discuss politics,” says Bumby, a Democrat who will spend the day in New York with his conservative family members.

>He said he was not sure if they voted for Trump, adding: “I don’t want to ask. I don’t want to know.”

breitbart.com/news/new-yorkers-still-coping-with-post-trump-shock/

>comments
Let those 'snowflakes' melt this Thanksgiving. Best Thanksgiving in a longtime.
>

It's really, really hard to avoid gloating.

>
They've all been assigned, therapy dogs..

>

How freaking pathetic are these people. 8 years ago I sucked it up..... worked harder and somehow survived and thrived. Now..... I feel like it was all worth it. Not that I will be able to enjoy the fruits and investments I have made in tangible ag assets but hard working Americans will benefit from the efficiencies and safety invested for the future of feeding the ourselves first and then the world.
>
Your children are frightened? Who is frightening them?

The left is a sick bunch of cowards, using children as human shields
>

Oh, they'll be even more shocked about the indictments coming soon in the Mayor's and the Governor's offices. Then they'll REALLY feel they have no government to turn to.
>

the best seasoning on my turkey this year is liberal tears.

NOT
MY
PRESIDENT

DRUMPFKINS BTFO
HE WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/12901102?

Then why did Tulsi resign her power for Bernie? Why did the DEMs threaten her in the leaked emails?

>Republicans won everything, ran the table, and are even going to get a SC nomination that's going to tip the scale for decades
>all the crap about Trump flip-flopping is more concern shilling from the same people who have been doing this for the past year

You have a strange sense of "winning", are you sure you aren't secretly Canadian?

I hope you are happy Drumpfkins, you severely injured my fiance. I had finally convinced my high school sweetheart to choose a date after going crazy of her continuing to push it back while she was away at college, and now we have to push it back again because of you. It was going to be a great night, I was prepping her for one of her partners from college (ya its 2016 and I'll do whatever my babygirl needs, its just sex). this particular partner was a bit...dangerous, so we agreed on a safeword for her to say if she wanted me to step in and stop things. We decided the safeword should be MAGA, because the thought of Donald Drumpf's Orangutan face would instantly put a damper on things and make it easier to stop. Well he was pretty deep in her ass (she is saving her pussy for our wedding night, I'm so glad I'm waiting for her) when it started to hurt her. So she said MAGA to stop so she can recover. Well it turns out her partner was a stupid drumpfkin like you losers, because hearing MAGA only made his erection grow, and now I'm posting from a hospital while my fiance gets her taint sewed back together.

How can you support a president that literally endangers women? This is why he's #NotMyPresident.

>We don't have Trumps taxes, therefore voter fraud because Putin.

Yeah no.

They are a two headed snake, choose your venom.

Huffington post, please.

That's nonsense.

cum for me user