This triggers Sup Forums

>this triggers Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis#Genetic_research
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No? Indians, native Americans and real Egyptians (no longer exist) were aryan according to Hitler.

This makes sence.

>Egyptians have European DNA.
>White population in India.
>Whites in America thousands of years before Spainish arrived.

>implying

>more proof white people create great civilisations wherever they are

Oh yeah I'm triggered

>blue eyes

googles utterly blown the fuck out

>blue eyes
AYO DELET THIS RACIST CRACKA

>tfw blue eyes

we wuz fucking gods n shit nigga.

>peru
>blue whites
>white iris

well done Sup Forums, well done

HOWEVER

Yes Porty, I believe you. That image is not manipulated or staged in any way.

/fart

The caucazanids were known to be so aryan that their irises would turn white during a full moon and the whites of their eyes would turn blue.

This was because of the blue melanin in their skin which gave them the power to recieve science from the moon.
During the full moon the blue melanin would concentrate into their eyes and they would actually be able to see science flowing around them. This allowed them to levitate blocks of stone on currents of pure concentrated science, making great structures that you now see around the world.

The evil KANG civilisation invaded earth after on of these full moon periods. They took advatage of the caucazinids fatigue from expending so much science and extracted the blue melanin from their eyes so that they could use it for themselves. The melanin was not compatible with the kang people and it only allowed them to withstand the earth sun and play basketball.

Thousands of years later our people created slavery to subconsciously get revenge on the kangz. One day we will retrive our melanin and make great wonders again.

where were you when you found the people from Papua New Guinea wuz kangz?

>according to Hitler
lol
who gives a fuck?

I am not surprised that all those civilisations were created by white people why would this trigger pol ?

Oh yea! Netflix has a docu abou that!

forgot pic haha

>people with blue eyes (literally only white people) were the best and brightest of ancient civilisations

Just further reinforces my worldviews tbqh

Have you even read mean lamp?

Aryan migration and the Solutreans in America. Look it up, Paki. Didn't they teach history after cousin fucking?

I cry bullshit and weak evidence. Any genetic links?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis#Genetic_research