Put yourself in Donald's shoes. How do you feel about these people and do you do anything about it?

Put yourself in Donald's shoes. How do you feel about these people and do you do anything about it?

(((Weiss)))

>thinking about irrelevant plebs who comment on your twitter account

You don't even give them a second of your time because they are worthless human trash

they don't want america to be great and don't think it was ever great, just ignore them and let them stew in their own asspained misery

you do nothing pic related

wow its fucking nothing

The man deserves a quiet Thanksgiving with his family who all worked so hard the past year

Carrier ain't going anywhere tonight

>(((weiss)))

>accuse Trump of profiteering etc at the expense of the American people
>likely voted for Clinton
Color me confused.

Wouldn't even give them a second thought. I will still be richer and more accomplished than they will ever be in 10 lifetimes. They may come off as bold rebels being so brave shit talking the POTUS in their echo chamber but to the rest of they world they confirm the assumption that they're idiots who live sheltered, privileged lives and have never suffered a day in their lives.

I dunno man, I mean if I was in his shoes, I'd be sipping coffee in my own skyscraper while adoring the banging body of my supermodel wife. Oh and of course, I'd be a multi-billionaire who's also the leader of the most powerful country in the world. You think I'd give a fuck about what some dumb cumdumpster says on twitter?

>*autistic screeching*
she's not worth the bytes her shitposts occupy

Don't say anything on Twitter because if you do you're gonna get "DONALD TRUMP INSULTS TWITTER CRITICS" on CNN.

Maybe when you're at a press event say "Even though the people on Twitter attack my every post, I continue fighting for the silent majority, because the silent majority fought for me."

>1.9 GPA
How retarded do you have to be to fall below a 3.0?

you could be incredibly lazy like i am

This. These people are so far beneath the people they constantly bitch at that it's almost sad.

It's America. You ignore them and let em cry and throw their little tantrum meanwhile you keep working hard and everyone will see just how much of a faggot they are. It's perfect because you don't even have to do anything, just saying something positive sets these losers off and the world is waking up to it

"""people"""

>profiteering
>isn't increasing his wealth

Unless improving the economy as a whole to improve your business counts as profiteering.

I remember that video of Carrier telling their workers they would be leaving the country to move to Mexico, and just how fast Donald capitalised on it. And I don't mean that as a bad thing at all, I mean he saw that people would see this as a cause for concern and was willing to speak about it when others weren't.

It's great that he's still thinking about it and working on it.

>(((Weiss)))
>Calls Trump basically Hilary

You can't improve the economy and your own investments. That would be wrong.

>if you fix the economy, your enemies win

He didn't capitalize on it, he got fed up with it. It's been a concern now for decades and he knew that if he didn't step in, and Republicans didn't step up to stop it, our country would have gone down the tubes real quick

>mfw 2.9 because i failed a humanities class
>mfw the teacher failed me cause im white and challenged him at every """fact"""

why are you such a retard lad
just write to what the leftist wants to hear and collect your A

I couldnt when he said that native americans were a peaceful society that were destroyed specifically because they werent white by white spanish conquistadors.

And the fact he said the over 90% of african slaves were sent to the United States

A-are you literally me?

I had to retake my humanities class.

I passed it that time despite what this user says.

I just dropped after that. I only need 4 more classes for my AA. I should probably finish it but i already have a job that i make 100k a year. It wouldnt change anything for me

I'd do nothing at all.

This pathetic bitch follows someone on twitter whom she despises simply so she can spend time posting bitchy replies to make herself feel like she told him off

She's literally nothing to someone at that level of a billionaire; let alone the leader of the free world. 10 minutes of Donald Trump's time is literally more valuable and of greater impact to humanity than the sum total of everything she will ever do over the span of her lifetime.

>Stefanie

I'd kek at the fact that she'll always be telling everyone how to spell her name right

>I'll make America Great Again for every American!
>He's an American too he's benefiting himself literally Hitler Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Right answer.