Why do retards like David Duke and Richard Spencer think that because trump won, they somehow won?

Why do retards like David Duke and Richard Spencer think that because trump won, they somehow won?

The US will never be a white country like it used to be. Whites will continue to decrease in number until they are a minority in the next 100 years.

Trump will not change this at all, even if he deports all illegals and completely seals the border.
Why do these white supremacists faggots think they somehow won?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=27RXiA0qkrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We all support him so take your bluepill elsewhere

Dickie Spencer and David Duke are both agents of the state.

>bluepill

Nice buzzwords. but do you have an argument?

It is a known fact that the US is now 60% white, though 50 years ago it was 90% + white.

Low white birth rates and high hispanic birthrates guarantee that whites will be a minority within 100 years.

So facts are blue pills?

No we don't.
Speak for yourself you fucking leaf.
>Go spew your Hollywood Nazi Idols elsewhere, and take your shill bait with you.

All of those things are the result of active measures undertaken by government to displace whites. If those illicit elements in the government are removed, things may very well change. Stop being a fatalist shill.

That being said, there is still the jewish media machine to contend with however.

Please disregard the Leaf-poster.

I have to disagree on this one.Removing all these 'measures' is one thing but if people just arent having kids at the replacement level anymore a countries population will still shrink (if it relies only on birth rate).

ps Russia being a good example even if they kicked their alcohol habit they would still be losing people at the current birth rate

They are fucking stupid. They also ruined the Alt_Right.

People aren't just "not having kids", they're being convinced to not have kids, or have mixed kids.

>brownshirt

Le whyte nashonlist

STOP FUCKING POSTING THIS DUMB FAGGOT HERE

>Whites will continue to decrease in number until they are a minority in the next 100 years.

this won't happen if the muds want to keep getting welfare or living in a first world country

Nobody is being convinced of having mixed kids or no kids.

People generally have less kids when there comfort needs are met. Just look at Japan a perfectly homogeneous society, yet they have a birth rate of 1.0 children.

Fuck Drumpf and Fuck White People

Women are being pressured into careers instead of motherhood. Policies for maternity leave disincentivise women from having children. Feminist policies drive a wedge between men and women. Men are being feminized by schools, and thus drop out of fatherhood.

I can smell your lolbertarianism from here, "MUH PEOPLE MAKE DECISIONS IN FREE MARKET". Go to hell or wake up.

Please, let's stop those threads.

I'll tell you who definitely didn't win: Hillary Clinton

this.
le white demographic decline is a fact of nature meme needs to fucking die.

CTR thread, disregard it
All Spencer thread are CTR

Jews out this guy out there along with the media pushing this 24/7. Guy is fake and made up.

America will most likely split up along racial lines

/thread

fuck off /r/thedonald

m.youtube.com/watch?v=27RXiA0qkrM

>23:55

"WE WUZ EGYPTIANZ" - Richard Spencer

Eh, no. Maternity leave and other family friendly policies enable/encourage women to have more children, not less. There is a reason that the most "feminist" European countries (Scandinavian ones) had the highest birthrates prior to mass immigration, and the reason was because those countries made it easier on mother's. Meanwhile less feminist developed countries likes Estonia, japan, and Poland have much lower birthrates.

This is also the reason Scandinavian countries were so heavily targeted for migration--because if the Jews couldn't stuff Sweden full of migrants, in a generation or two the swedes would have saved themselves from demographic destruction. Can't have that. Less feminist shit-holes with even lower birthrates are a much less urgent problem for the Jews because those countries would have a much harder time saving themselves.

Obviously if whites treated their women like nothing but baby factories and didn't let them work, like muslims, fertility would increase, but that simply isn't going to happen. What needs to happen now is for European countries is closing borders to migrants, enact policies to increase the birthrates of skilled/educated people (whites) and decrease births to unskilled (non-whites). An easy way to discourage births to poor people would be to make welfare payments a low flat rate that doesn't increase for having children. Meanwhile the government should fund free childcare for families where both parents work and provide free childcare to university students. Voila more white babies

Because it is a step in the right direction Economic nationalism will turn into social nationalism.

They're as retarded as liberals who think trump is the next hitler just on the other side of the spectrum

>Niggers think they were Egyptians

Because it pissed of cucked liberals like your self. Go suck a nigger dick.

it's not like there are kikes menacing somewhere in Prague to displace whites in America and Europe it's just in USA employers want cheap workers and in Europe politicians want cheap workers, to fight that we have to swallow our pride and do shit jobs
also robots will be soon new cheap workers so that will be interesting

>It is a known fact that the US is now 60% white, though 50 years ago it was 90% + white.
no wonder why the empire is falling

In the 2040s it will be 100% White.

Fake guy made up. Y Jews who did all the saluting to be pushed on the media. No one believes this guy because he is a fraud and now the Jews are super mad since he is Jewish.

speak for yourself, cunt

>Whites will continue to decrease in number until they are a minority in the next 100 years.

This isn´t a natural catastrophy and could be reversed by a more family/child friendly policy.
If people were aware that healthy families are the most important thing to have in life, we wouldn´t face the same problems anymore.

Duke and Spencer are like most alt rights just moronic faggots who focus on denying crimes they didn´t commit while agitating the same genocidal propaganda. If they were real white nationalists, they would be more concerned about the future of the white family than muh edgy Sieg Heil and sheiit.

>we

get the fuck out

How is Richard Soencer controlled opposition again? I've been to dozens of these threads and the only answer I've gotten so far is "because I said so" followed by some accusation that Richard is somehow a neonazi.

Spencer and Duke are both autistic retards. The latter even waves around his fake doctorate as though it has any meaning. Have you seen Duke flip-out in his recent debate? The guy looked seriously insane: unpredictable speech patterns, frantically waving his arms, angrily shouting. Duke's a freak.

I just don't get the retards who think that since Trump, a fucking moderate politician, won, we all can act like fucking neo-nazi retards
I like pissing off the left but I'm not gonna fucking start a fourth Reich

>not being a white supremacist

hope you're ready for execution once the wall is built.

That's more or less correct, white people are going to vanish eventually, the people of America will likely be a some variant of brown. But our legacy isn't in our skin color, it's western values. It's freedom, democracy and self-reliance. I don't care if ten generations from now, children read about whites in history books because they'll never see one in person. The question, the thing I think we're really fighting for, is what kind of country will we leave to them?

he's either a turboautistic clueless amateur, or he's retarded on purpose.

>Fuck Drumpf and Fuck White People

Well trigger me timbers.

Who gives a fuck about murica. Europe is the home of white man.

>Richard Spencer

Isn't he jewish?