Geert Wilders' trial statement

Trump is small time. Geert Wilders is the true God Emperor.
>bashed Islam openly for decades
>asked the question "Do you want more, or less Moroccans" at a rally
>people chant "Less, less, less"
>shitskins offended
>sued the fuck out of him
>charged with racism, hate speech and all kinds of bullshit
>refused to appear in court because shit's retarded
>only on the last day he appears, using his final statement to give a 30 minute speech
>BTFOs the entire case, court, politicians, crying shitskins and political correctness.

youtu.be/hNVfMG6jfIY

What a sight to behold. Absolutely based. This will definitely cement his landslide victory coming march.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YKjPE3qM
pvv.nl/index.php/36-fj-related/geert-wilders/9369-laatste-woord-geert-wilders-rechtbank-23-november-2016.html
binnenland.eenvandaag.nl/tv-items/70553/nieuwstrend_alt_right_viert_overwinning_trump
youtube.com/watch?v=SlozALOHG7E
youtube.com/watch?v=StX28jJIDGo
youtu.be/FUHH3mNfHhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As was prophesied of course. The digits don't lie.

Also doesn't run from his country.

>when talking about "Dutch" Turks and Moroccans that don't give a fuck about the country they live in

Geert will make the Netherlands Great Again.

so Based

>Liking the Zionist Faglover
have fun being Cucked

does no one else find it funny how much this guy looks like the Indonesian rape baby that he is

Hardly, it seems like your cucked nation is still trying to figure out if freedom of speech is a basic human right or not. In the US freedom of speech is the first protected right, the first one.

rip willy wonka

NOS was comparing neonazi's to the alt-right just now kek

This speech is so fucking good.

He is an Indonesian Rape baby
And he is also the ''hope'' for all white Dutchies
We are a joke

Full transcript of his statement: pastebin.com/YKjPE3qM

(((Globalists))) on the run everywhere

You do know that an amendment isn't the same thing as an article, right.

Link to full speech?

EenVandaag had a whole item about Spencer sperging out and calling the alt-right nazis, I think yesterday or the day before. They even namedropped Erkenbrand.

It's in the OP retard.

pvv.nl/index.php/36-fj-related/geert-wilders/9369-laatste-woord-geert-wilders-rechtbank-23-november-2016.html

rip jimmy page stunt double

Is he seriously that based? Fuck, it's time already for a worldwide epic turnaround.

yeah im retarded what the hell

You know it

I had forgotten how broken dutch sounded

He is speaking limburgs. Awful dialect.

I heard some piece of it on Radio this morning.

It was awsome!

Bump

8/8 m8

Marvelous speech I have to say. I am not his biggest fan, but you gotta respect the man.

binnenland.eenvandaag.nl/tv-items/70553/nieuwstrend_alt_right_viert_overwinning_trump

That's a very funny language.

So can Geert win, or is he going to get cucked by coalitions again?

Geert will win 40 seats and cuck all other parties. Screencap this.

It's highly unlikely that a single party gets enough votes to rule by themselves. So yeah, he'll probably have to form a coalition. There are several likely coalitions that could work, but they all have expressed a dislike for Wilders/PVV.
In the worst case, the "losers" could form a coalition with a lot of parties, filling all the parties, therefore bypassing PVV completely.

*filling all the seats, of course

Thats all nice but isnt Geert a zionist jew?

>implying anything but civil war and a massive culling of leftist liberals will fix central europe

Deus Vult

Dutch sounds like retarded English
(Danish also sounds like retarded English, but a different sort of retarded English)

>dude just wait for Hitler lmao

Don't care. He has sacrificed a normal lifestyle to defend our freedom of speech and talk about the Islamic problem. He lives in barracks, safe houses, jails, etc. He has 24/7 protection because all the fucking muslims want him dead.
Being a kike doesn't matter when he clearly cares about our country.
If, eventually, it turns out he has an actual kike agenda that's not in our best interest, then we'll deal with that in the future. In the meantime he's our best bet.

>Central-Europe
triggered

So was Trump.

Politics are basically a Jewish civil war. The Zionists support the right wing candidates because they're tough on Islam. The diaspora are subversive assholes that support the left wing so they can destroy the nation and solidify their stranglehold. You're getting circumcised Jew cock shoved down your throat either way; you just get the choice of which one tastes better.

bump

So we'll choose the one that aligns most with our own interests.

Only watched first 5mins but yes he is based, can he still run in the election?

Depends on if he gets convicted I guess.
But if he does get convicted it would be grounds for a civil uprising, if you ask me.

IOW he's a fucking hero.

If he is convicted he will still be eligible to run. Only serving a prison sentence of more than a year would jeopardize him to run.

The conviction could be a stepping stone to banning his party as a political organization, though. They did this in Belgium too with Vlaams Blok which is now Vlaams Belang.

Dutch doesn't sound broken. It's all the other languages that sound broken.

I fucking love this guy. I'm jelly af. I really wish would get on his level. I still have faith that, once in office, Trump will really throw the shit at the fan.

It's going to be glorious. Putin, Trump, That French chick, this guy. The next few years are going to be interesting. I'm excited for the day off the rope. I'm excited for the civil war and all the chimp-outs to come. I'm so fucking excited I think I have a hard on.

Come on Geert!! MEGA!!!

This speech is really epic, I recommend anyone with the time to watch it all.

convicting him would be the most retarded thing your government could do.

>making him a martyr of his course, so he can win over even more people.

the smart thing the court should do, is just fine the hell out of him

That is the demand of the prosecution. A €5000 fine.
Which is ridiculous.

Holy shit!

Buitenlander hier, op wie zou ik stemmen?

He can just crowdfund it.

SGP

You can be proud of him, mates.
Hope the mudslimes won't get him.

I'm sometimes in Venlo. Anyone who knows where he lived there in his childhood?

What other choice is there?

excellent speech, high energy rhetoric
a real european and a true statesman

Think of it as political ammo for his opponents

Waarom zou ik op hun stemmen? Stelletje zeurpieten en Erdogan-loyalisten.

Ik ben het niet eens met hun conservatieve en anti-wetenschappelijke standpunten. Ik denk dat ik op NVL zal stemmen, hebben ze een kans om relevant te zijn?

youtube.com/watch?v=SlozALOHG7E

Why is the nigga on trial again?

He asked people whether they wanted more or less rifmonkeys in Almere and the Netherlands.

I love this dude.

Krieg anders gewoen tyfus vuile randstadhond

this After which shitskins and special snowflakes organized to mass report it to the police (often under false pretenses, e.g. leading mudslimes that didn't even speak Dutch to believe they were voting for something), so they amassed 64000 official complaints that the prosecution presented in court.

iirc it was led by the roach in the middle here

>they actually thought they voted against wilders by signing that petition the illiterate subhumans

lol, wanneer?

He's indeed a very open Israel shill though. [slightly concerned].
At least he's up front about it.

Most Dutch polacks hate hearing this.
But in essential voting for Wilders is a lost vote.
In the US it ends up with a 1 v 1, but not in NL.

What he promises is unachievable. He cant just kick people out, its unconstitutional. The only way he can do it is by getting 100 seats (backed up) in a parliament of 150 and a majority in the senate (38). Then he can set up the procedure to change the constitution, buut heres the bigger catch. The parliament has to wait for a new chosen parliament before they can start. And yes, they have to agree to.

Also, in NL we work with coalitions to achieve more than 50% of the seats (75+1).
Wilders party is probably going to be the biggest. And usually the biggest and second biggest work together and form a coalition. But all the other parties already said that they won't work together with Wilders and rather form a 75+1 coalition with 2,3 or 4 parties than one just with him.

So in essential, Wilders cant do shit.

>There are actually still bicycle niggers in Suriname
God, we take our colonies seriously.
What is everyone listening to?
I'm listening to
>youtube.com/watch?v=StX28jJIDGo

I like the Israel jews more than I like the diaspora jews.

Fuck, just watched the whole thing.

Truly based

DE version, for collection purposes

no but the people can send a big fuck you to filthy globalists. Also we can basically act as jurors for his trial in march if time permits.

Being pro-israel doesnkt equate to being an ashkenazi heeb like the AIPAC in the USA. They have made quiteclear they dislike Geertje, iet's jews like Netanyahu who support him, something which i don't see as a bad thing

Fuck you noted.
Thanks for your submission

Sincerely,

Globalists

Doesnt work, now does it?

Is all of Europe going to swing hard right in the next few years?

When the non-country that is Belgium finally properly breaks up, will he lead the Netherlands in its anschluss with Flanders?

Yes, he's in favor of this if Flanders agrees to confederation.

>implying everyone is as lazy as us.

Swiech ding moel auwwieje. Met dat soort gebrabbel wint Limburg echt geen harten kameraad. Ben al twee jaar bezig om van ons belachelijke accent af te komen.

Listening to radionl, maar man wat haat ik deze hele kutzooi in de nederlands momenteel. Zwarte pieten discussie en het lijkt dat al veel meegaan met gekleurde pieten en partij "denk" bestaat nog. Krijg een enorme pesthekel aan al die kanker buitenlanders. Maar gewoon stemmen op pvv. Hopelijk gaan we wat negers uit nederland schoppen.

youtu.be/FUHH3mNfHhs
Their lyrics are remarkably Sup Forums tier now that I think about it. Never noticed that.
Based Dutch death metal.

Almost the same situation in Germany, with the difference that the AfD will get far less votes
But the outcome is the same
Everything goes on as usual and the old parties simply ignore the right wing

Until the RWDSs show up at their doorstep.

I dont see it happening in germany or france. Holland possible.

>Ik denk dat ik op NVL zal stemmen, hebben ze een kans om relevant te zijn?
Als je VNL bedoelt; echt relevant gaan ze nu niet worden, maar met een beetje geluk kunnen ze een zeteltje of twee pakken en daarmee hopen in de toekomst relevant te worden. Of ze überhaupt een zetel gaan pakken durf ik niet te zeggen, daarvoor zijn de verkiezingen nog te ver weg. Op dit moment staan ze in sommige peilingen op 1 zetel en in andere op 0.

One point about the Wilders trial. I really like Geert, but you can't try to tell me he didn't know exactly this would happen after the 'minder minder minder' incident. He's smart enough to know this would lead to a shitstorm. Again he was absolutely right in saying it, and I support him, but I think he also knew 100 per cent this would create a shitstorm of epic proportions.

dat zuid limburgs van je is ook niet om aan te horen. waarom kiezen jullie er allemaal massaal voor om als gays te klinken?

True. And now he can act like a victim.

PVV

He didn''t even chant minder minder minder, HE ONLY ASKED THE QUESTION

>Really wanting to keep this tiny-as-fuck irrelevant country free of us that much

You can have if you so heavily insist,it's not as if like it has similar gibs to that of the UK,Sweden and Germany,anyways

I keep thinking this guy is Tim Heidecker whenever I see him.