Why are the rich so miserable

why are the rich so miserable

The super rich tend to have sold out and 'given up' a lot of their freedoms in order to keep a large pay packet. They have no time to spend any of their money on any of the things they actually want to do, or start new hobbies that would take up time they need to use to keep the money flowing in. They are LITERALLY slaves to materialism, not wanting to give any of it up because they are scared of what they'd be without it.

Some people are drug addicts, some people are money addicts.

You see what people are willing to do for money.
Then you become those people.

Because the human mental state exists on survival and competition. Once they've amassed that much money, they realize existence is simply carnal pleasure and that they'll eventually wither and die like everyone else.

Some then proceed to overload themselves in pleasure and degeneracy, unknowingly causing themselves to slowly become desensitized to it, needing more and more extreme kicks to get the same return. Many take up causes to try and justify their wealth and existence, but even that can be frustrated or eventually become boring to them.

Narcissism is a drug, pleasure an addiction. Surround a coke addict by coke and, if they don't sell it all for profit, they'll eventually destroy themselves.

Because when you hit certain amount of wealth, your choices of friends dwindle down, your time becomes money, and your decisions, no matter what, will make lots of people hate yoi

This. I remember Warren Buffet's interview where he said that most of his 70+ year old friends are sad and miserable because the only thing they have is money and the peole around them are people who only want their money.

well...

a lot of...

learing points...

and

turning points...

my wife...

is asian-

*sweating*

Becasue their little social experiments failed.

you mean Trump?

Happiness is a meme

Cannibalism and pedophilia just to fit in tend not to make one's day seem sunny.

>haha yeeeesss yeeeeeesss goyim rich people are miserable just stop trying yeeeesss *rubs hands*

Fuck off Judenleaf.

I think Trump is way happier than most of the 1%.
>Great family
>One of the most famous people in the world
>In history books now
>45th President of the United States

I doubt the rich are misrable

Their souls belong to Mammon instead of the Living God. Most of them earned their money dishonestly, or inherited it, so deep down they must know they're trash. Imagine not being able to do better than your parents, even if you've been afforded better opportunities than they ever were. It must destroy you inside, to be a regression.

funny if everyone else had a decent enough income, then so many people wouldn't want to want the rich's money. it's their fault for concentrating soo much wealth into the handful of a few families

The secret is to be part of the 30% richest but not the top 10%. After a certain point the happiness that comes from your resources is offset by the stress and responsibilities that come from protecting your resources.

I feel content but I'm not rich. I would be ok if death were to come today or in 40 years.

Being content is different from being happy. It just means I don't really want anything. Happiness is the impossible quest for new joys , no one can stay happy forever and sometimes the quest for it makes you miserable

I'm not sure I accept your premise

what makes you think rich people tend to be miserable?

Perhaps they just aren't as happy as you think they should be because you have an unrealistic expectation of how happy you'd be if you were rich

I've never been mega-rich, but I've had a nice income, and it feels good on payday, but all the other shitty things about life are still there. I just didn't have to worry about being broke on top of it all.

They're not, it's just a show for the poorfags which became popular thanks to commies teaching people that being rich makes you evil.

remember the 90s when movies like richie rich came out? it was a happier time then because everyone had a prosperous future and if they didn't, it was their own fault

they realize that money doesn't get humans out of the unpleasant parts of being human

They've realised that they bought into the money meme.

They're not. They're no more or less happy than middle or lower class people.

It's just a meme to stop people trying to get rich, or deal with the corruption of the rich, or to feel better about not being rich.

even our corporations were better, gm's ev1 the car that gave everyone the perspective that electric cars were viable for everyone. but who had to go and stop that? the banks, and big oil... who are owned by the banks.
>DON'T SELL THE EV1 GM OR WE'LL CUT OFF FINANCING TO YOUR CORPORATION
>WE DON'T WANT THE PLEBS TO BE AWARE THAT ELECTRIC CARS CAN BE VIABLE AND WITHIN REACH TO THEM
then tesla comes out and it's a car for rich people, tesla charging stations only for the rich who own tesla cars, instead of gas stations being replaced by electric stations if the EV1 had been the car to replace the internal combustion automobile, tesla... the car that reminds the poor that they're poor and most likely will always be... just as the banks intended

This. People talk about happiness as if it is somehow any more significant than anger or sadness or any other one of the emotions we go through every day.

Want to be happy for the rest of your life? Take a heroin overdose.

The real trick to life is to be moving in the direction of power and status. You might not look happy, but you'll keep busy enough to not care.