Germany Bans TV Ad for Promoting License Plates "MU-SS 420" and "SO-LL-3849"

> SS: the two letters
> 420: hitler was born on 20.4
> 84 stands for „Heil Deutschland“. H is the 8th letter in the alphabet, and D the 4th
> 3 and 9 stands for "Christian Identity“, and is therefore antisemitic

PLEASE NUKE US ALREADY

focus.de/politik/videos/expertin-ist-sich-sicher-in-edekas-weihnachts-werbespott-sind-nazi-codes-versteckt_id_6245081.html

> (((Sabine Bamberger-Stemmann)))

Geee

are they grasping at straws or do germans actually believe this shit

It has low effect. The ones who read/watch our (((MSM))) are retarded anyway and redpilled people aren't affected. More and more people, especially elders, are getting pissed though.

Btw "SS"/"HH"/"HJ" are banned since ever, so they produced that number plate for this spot. Pretty sure some troll did this and noone realized

>SS"/"HH"/"HJ

cucked eternally

Yea, if you want to trigger us, thats how you do it.

>christian identity
>anti-semitic

>SS 420
weed confirmed redpilled

this is literally a witch hunt

Damn, i was born 20-4-88..

Little explanation:

1. These License Plates usually aren't available - for the sole purpose of making it impossible for Nazis to have these codes as License plates
2. When making an advertisement you need to ensure that the license plates you use are not in use elsewhere

So this more than likely has to do with a producer that wanted to troll - or was lazy and went with these banned phrases to make sure the plates weren't in use.

JUST

The Christian Identity movement IS anti-Semitic. It's based around the idea that modern "Jews" are not the descendants of Jacob at all, that they are Edomites, and that the true history of their people and ours has been suppressed to hide the fact that the Germanic tribes (and through them, all of Europe) are the true Chosen of God.

jews hate christ

way too convoluted for me

"Muss 420" rather means "must take dope" lol.

>... stands for "Christian Identity“, and is therefore antisemitic

Fucking hell they're not even trying to be subtle anymore.

Thanks for that America. Jew too goy

HH is literally the handle of Hamburg.
Hansestadt Hamburg

>3 and 9 stands for "Christian Identity“, and is therefore antisemitic

wat

The winners write the history. They'll make damn sure you won't rise up any more and die pathetically and impotently under multiculturalism.

I don't understand why Germany is so cucked up by this Hitler stuff.

Banning "SS" letters arbitrarily? Nazism a nationwide taboo topic? This is the very epitome of cuckdom.

Why don't you just man up and say a big "fuck you" to all of this shit?

I'd surely bet that many, many germans can't stand this shit anymore and don't even think that bad of Hitler in the first place. Hell, people must even know better of what truly happened during the war, despite the avalanche of propaganda of the time. True to facts, Hitler was not nearly as bad as USSR in terms of death tolls and persecutions, and probably also loses to modern day DPRK and Red China in the very same scale. But no shills to those -- no movies, no books, no songs, nothing.

You should be done with this stuff already.

You don't say smartass. Hansestadt Hamburg is an exception and I was referring to the letters you can choose, not the city abbreviation

you are the chosen one. lead us

I hate you fucks.

That's simply crazy, i mean like literally insanity levels crazy. Who even has time to think about such stupid shit and then have resources to actually pass such law, then get approved by elites to pass this law. Mind blowing stupidity.

Was thinking the same. I wonder if he means the other portions of the license where you can pick two letter.

I tried to pick "JW 911" but was blocked too. No sense of humour around here.

might get this plate made to put on the front of my saab. needed ideas for a vanity plate lol.

Well, Hitler was born on 04/20 under your calendar. Donald Trump is president. "D" and "T" are the 4th and 20th letter in the alphabet.

>Germany Bans TV Ad
Stop lying to insolent dog.
Just because some crazy lady talks about some hidden codes in some ad doesn't mean that the ad got banned by anyone.

*you insolent dog.

we're beeing reminded of ww2 aswell as muh holocaust at every chance, its ridiculous

Lord Kek just won't stop with the numerological banter.

You laugh, and yet Jews want every reference to them killing Jesus scrubbed from the Bible.

Praise Kek

Good luck finding 88 Lindwurmstrasse in Munich while tripping balls :D

Wasn't SS forbidden in Germany?

A Spanish friend had an SS plate... it was funny!

You're saying the obvious. Just remember that Germany is still an occupied nation, with a third of its territory occupied by Poland.

The minute you state the obvious in public, you get a criminal record for promoting hate speech, or promoter of fake news, or indicted as holocaust denial (denying the holocaust is a crime here).

These things become public to shame you, basically reduces your chances to have a career anywhere. Brazil, you are right but it takes time to say the truth.

That guy with the moustache did a fantastic work in this country, there was a reason why he was the cover of Times Magazine. Then was demonized as the worst scum on earth, even when far worse actually existed on his time and were "allies" to the winning faction.

> 420: Hitler was born on 20.4

ayyyyyyyyyyy

> 3 and 9 stands for "Christian Identity“, and is therefore antisemitic

Europe makes me sick.

Except nothing's banned, stop making shit up

>hj
Hand job??

>Brazil, you are right but it takes time to say the truth.
It has been more than sixty years already. And it is not of your people to let these things go for so long.

My point is: how and why your people has fallen into this multiculturalism bullshit so easily? Anyone that knows an inch of History cannot deny the fact that Germany has been the beacon of western civilization for the most part of recent history. It is a prideful achievement -- why all of a sudden you got into this shameful attitude of shying away from traditional western ideals? What was the vulnerable spot?

See, news regarding Germany and other european countries often sum up as some random bombing with non-negligible casualties (though we're already desensitized to relate to it any longer) or a mob of Ahmeds raping your daughters in the middle of the street. Then people gather together to "protest". And that's it. That's the summary of modern-day Europe to most of us around the world. Not that we're any better, that's not the point. The point that it is both perplexing and grievous, at the same time. It is dreadful. It is shit.

I mean, I understand that it is difficult to employ different means of action given the situation, but either way. It is not that Germany and other european countries are continental-sized contries such as the US or Brazil, countries in which a real, solid patriotic union is almost impossible due to the sheer size and mostly incompatible demographics. European countries are smaller, packier, more tied to their culture and heritage. And people are angrier -- or were angrier. Why that communist bitch of your "prime minister" hasn't been just shot point-blank already? Why SJWs aren't being beaten up big time on the streets? Why faggot "bishops" who defend crooks and degenerates are not being prosecuted and publicly shamed? People are much closer to power structures in packier countries than they are in large continental plots.

either christkikes love jews or hate jews