Contacted school near Comet Pizza re. "All Ages" shows

I contacted the Montessori School of Chevy Chase re. the creepy and inappropriately advertised "all ages" concerts at Comet Pizza. This is the reaction I received.

Even if you were involved in covering up crimes, you wouldn't react like that. Normal response: "Thank you for your email. We take any threat to our children's safety very seriously and will notify the appropriate parties." Whether or not you were covering things up, that's how you'd go about it. You wouldn't blow someone off outright.

I searched the secretary at the school. She's a FB friend of Dana L. Thompson, principal of Podesta Group. Not airtight evidence, could be someone she barely knows. But she's only got 66 in her friends list.

This isn't proof of anything, but it's highly suspicious and warrants some digging.

If you have kids at the school, pay attention to any field trip information they receive. Meet up with other parents you trust and discuss the issue. Focus on the concert posters (the ones made by Sasha Lord), if nothing else.

Godspeed, senpai.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/phan_sye/
wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah that's not a normie response.

>
is this legit?

Nah m8, that is the only sensible response.

You do realize you guys were fucking led astray by some shitposters that led you on a wild-goose chase.

How long has it been? A few weeks? And still not 1 itty bitty proof. All you have are codewords that you yourself made up with literally 0 fucking proof.

You can make as many infographics, and "FEEL" disturbed by as many lyrics or paintings as you want, but those are not proof of anything. You are pretty much acting like college liberals tier retards.

I hope one of you is making one giant collage

So much information has been posted about this that's probably been lost if one of you isn't autistically saving ever minute detail

HAVE YOU SEEN some of the evidence?

You're right my dude, none of this amounts to anything conclusive. Trouble is, none of these people are reacting to this in a way that's normal. They're acting too smug, too overconfident. The way compulsive gamblers act about their addiction. Internalized to the point where right and wrong are completely blended together, so long as their addiction gets fed.

We have to look at the patterns and not just write them off. You can't dismiss everything we've seen so far. For instance, why the codewords? Why the claim about the White House ordering thousands of dollars in hot dogs when outside food is forbidden there? Why is every major news outlet defending the reputation of a tiny D.C. pizza place? Why does a school up the street act petulant when I bring up a credible threat to their kids?

It just keeps stacking up.

Not him but I've never seen any good evidence. All the Instagram stuff is somewhat suggestive, but most of it relys on assumption. If you know of anything somewhat solid I'd like to see it, I genuinely hope it is just a bond looking too deep into stuff but if it's true itd be good to spread the word.

Thats exactly how I'd react if someone sent me an email accusing a restaurant (or anybody else really) of being involved in a child trafficking ring and told me to look up twitter hashtags for a source.

I've never seen any media outlet even mention it. As the other user here said your email does come off as silly because you're talking about hashtags. Plus if they look up this kinda stuff theyd probably just find a bunch of stuff that looks overblown, which a lot of the images do come off as.

It's the only sensible reaction, but not really a sensible response. You are representing an institution responsible for the education and safety of kids. You don't write replies like this through an official channel. When you do a bomb alarm they will send people to investigate, no matter how obvious it is that little Timmy just didn't want to write that exam. They won't tell the caller to fuck off.

The school doesn't have to investigate shit, nor do any of the things OP suggested. But they do have to represent the school in a professional way.

Haha you idiots. Why do you think we're so brazen? Do you really think we'd be this blatant if we didn't have immunity? I'm VERY amused. As are most of us.

Except my concerns focused on stage performances advertised as child-friendly, which aren't. Any school staffed by human beings with a moral compass would at least visit the links I provided (not included in the image) and determine a response from there.

The hashtags are there for their own perusal. Also note I never claimed the ring actually existed, only that the restaurant is being investigated by private citizens.

What does playing dominoes on pasta and pizza mean?

What does a pizza related handkerchief with a map on it mean?

Guess what pig means

Weird.

hacked?
twitter.com/phan_sye/

It's almost if our Greatest Ally Israel isn't that great when they run Jewish Indoctrination camps where they molest children and parasite off of the actual work people do.

Playing dominoes on pasta or pizza means you eat pasta, and play dominoes. And you suck ass.

Then you joke how maybe playing it on pizza makes you better.

Pretty much yes, only assumptions and made up connections/code languages.

It's almost like U.S.A. is run by.
*Gasp*.
Jewish Supremacists.

Almost as if.

No. That's nonsense.

Hey Goyim. Now that Donald's in office I can crash here right.

So you wouldn't just ignore the message and move on? Why dignify the email with a response?

That's fucking stupid.

Jesus is real, and pedo apologists will burn in the lake of fire.

There's no escape, faggot.

BAHAHAHAH get out of here with this.

Keep moving Goy.

If genuine that is, to say the least, an extremely peculiar response.

A photo of a girl with sperm on it.

Why do they order dead pigs from a Tucson, Arizona based company if they are in Washington DC?

Bump

But until then, we can't lynch them without concrete evidence not based on Sup Forums codewords, however suspicious it all is

Good job OP, ignore the shills, they are just working overtime to discredit this investigation.

Yes. Yes. Goy. We know they're evil. But we need a court case.

That you wrote down how to get from point A to point B with point B being a pizza place onto a handkerchief.

Are you people really so distanced from reality that everything has to be some crazy code? In the last week alone i have drawn a map and wrote down severall adresses and phone numbers on everything that was nearby and white enough to hold ink.

Good argument there m8.

Investigation? More like a false flag to discredit Sup Forums. It pretty much started with trying to paint the Alt right as crazies, but you retards took the bait and ran away with it.

>Unironically believes there's anything left to uncover.

pfft ahahahahahah go back to the synagogue Jew

BAHAHA Get out of here with this!

>youre right my dude

Who the fuck talks like this

Oi vey, this really countered everything i said. Y-you must be right with all your accusations then.

Oi Goldenbaumbergstein, they are onto us! Grab the cheese pizzas (children we fuck in jew slang) and lets make a run for it.

A Pedophile.

>Chevy Chase
>Chewy Cheese
really makes you think

Weeks worth of this pizza shit and still no solid evidence of anything

>Slav education

And it's just a coincidence that the nearby pizza place had the child lover symbol then changed it later?

Yes but do it in your sand coon runes.

These people openly worship Moloch/Lucifer.

Hi child trafficker. You're going to be torn apart in the streets when people know what you've been doing in your community.

Montessori Schools are the pedagogical arm of Cultural Marxism.

The slav here has a point tho.
The only way to not let pizzagate fade into the eternal "dumb conspiracy theory for tinfoil hat aficionados" is that actual witnesses of the traffick and children victims starts to make claims about the issue.

It was front page NYT iirc

Do you guys realize how fucking autistic you sound? You're literally harassing a pizza restaurant in connection to Illuminati child trafficking conspiracies.

Pizzagate just might be the most autistic thing ever posted on Sup Forums, holy shit lol

are you with her? faggotass

the school is probably part of the child trafficking. has anyone looked into the people running the school like the principal etc so we can call them out as pedophiles and baby rapers all over social media?

I agree.
But I also believe in the power of prayer, and the Almighty power of God manifest in the Holy Ghost.

Jesus is coming for them, whether the FBI is or not.

Pray everyday that James Alefantis is bound and held accountable by the Holy Ghost, bind his hands from harming another child. Blind him from seeing those agents of the Lord investigating him and his network. Pray that the agents of our Lord Jesus are kept safe, and are guided by the finger of God and kept safe in His bosom.

Pray for the children, that God may rapture them away in spirit so they know not the abuse being inflicted upon them. Let them forget. May the angel of the Lord fill their hearts with the Holy Ghost and protect them from evil. May our Lord Jesus take them and wash away all their sins and every tear and bring them to our heavenly Father.

Pray for them.

Look at when this pizza shit popped up
Then look up what a red herring is

Let me guess, the child lover symbol is going to be something i could find literally everywhere?

I'm worried that some of the people following this comet pizza stuff may actually be autistic enough to believe that wasn't reasonable response to that retarded dump of an email.
Do you think everyone listened intently when Alex Jones screamed about 1776 on Pierce Morgan?

There is no point in pursuing Pizza Hebrew Gate except for the lols. White America isn't going to wake up and deport all the barbarians. They become the Barbarians. Game Over Children.
Israel won.

>Contacted school near Comet Pizza re. "All Ages" shows

Suspicious af.

>The "muh god will sort it all out when they die so I don't care" mentality.

Cute.

bump

Nope, it's a very weird design I've never even seen before

That answer is how the world sees Sup Forums

Thou shall not murder.

Things must be done by God's Law, lest you lose your own soul.

If a person is caught in the act, or there are 2 witnesses, then they should be stoned to death.

No mercy for child predators. Give them time to say their words before meeting the Lord.

Well post it then?

Honestly this one is nothing. There's a lot of good evidence to suggest pizza is code for something illegal or hookers at the very least, but the dominoes email makes perfect sense. They're just saying that they sucked at dominoes when they ate pasta and will be better with cheese.

>Slovenia
>gas lighting

bump

It's only art huh

this is CTR.

Holy fuck is this real?

>That you wrote down how to get from point A to point B with point B being a pizza place onto a handkerchief
Why would you do this on a handkerchief and why would someone bother sending an email to ask if you want it back? Maybe there was a party and he just wanted to show someone, but then why would anyone think to return it to you?

>slovenia
>that post
>all that responses

Did you guys not fucking lurk enough???

SRSLY

In no way would some slovenian dude write like that / use that kind of words. More imporanly, a slovenian dude would not give this much of a fuck about if you guys are right or wrong... he is living in fucking slovenia and has other problems, removing kebab etc.

Fucking amateurs not able to see the shill a mile away.

You mean this oddly shaped piece of pizza ?

I would also change it if some lunatics somehow think its related to pedophilia.

There is also another "child lover" symbol of a famous ice cream maker also pure coincidence.

It is possible that the school is just being bombarded with this shit already and they are just sick of it but it's still worth looking in to.

this. i was thinking that before, too.

>>Let me guess, the child lover symbol is going to be something i could find literally everywhere?

it's from the fbi leak, there is a pic related somewhere on these threads you just need to look

In case you people don't understand the symbolics, the halo implies the pig had a soul( a human). June 20 is fucking midsummer, a pagan solstice.
They eat humans at midsummer while openly mocking the Christian god by calling him Lard.

Oh MAH gawd! The school is called chevy Chase?

This must mean that Chevy Chase is part of this pedo ring!

2 plus 2 equals 4

Someone connect the dots

Chevy Chase pedo confirmed, what is he whispering in her ear pol?

>"""Slovenia"""

Fucking proxyshills.

Yea, pretty shitty art as well.

We have nearly no kebab here you turk. We have Gypsies tough. Also you mad Achmed that slavs can get more proficient in English than you?

I-its there guise i swear. You just have to go look for it yourself.

I swear my sisters aunts brother once saw it with his very own eyes. Just go trough sewerall weeks of shitposting threads and you will find it.

>(((slovenia)))

Cheap proxy is cheap.

> itty bitty proof
No fucking slav I met talks like that you genderquer shilling proxyfag. Go eat a bunch of dicks and put more effort into your shilling cuntnugget

Wtf is this? Did they actually find some hidden app?

I agree. There has been no hard evidence just rumors. The only code I've found was the dominoes on pizza or pasta. But what does that even mean. Nothing. It was either a code or inside joke. Anyway if Wikileaks was compromised, they would never release incriminating evidence like that. If they aren't, its possible. All I found is that Podesta makes his own pasta.

for fucks sake janez you must be complete retard

wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols

lol slovenian dude arguing about how it's all in our imagination. gtfo faggot, go enjoy your dick cumming pizzas in comet ping pong instagram.

we have no solid proof but if choose to ignore that all this shit is shady as fuck then go suck a few dicks in the corner of the shithole you live.

i'm just enjoying these threads, some things people publish is hilarious and edging the lunatic shit, but some others really make you think about it.

anyway, have a i told you to go a suck already? go suck it. your mouth looks like it's asking for some kebab dick.

What do?

you're getting closer to the true Hiding place.

i hope it's much more obvious now

Yeah, that's a pretty strange response. Unprofessional as fuck, really disrespectful.

>She's a FB friend of Dana L. Thompson, principal of Podesta Group

Well there you fucking go

Holy shit, is this real? All I've seen sofar is dumbass codewords

Redpill me

I just searched for Comet Ping Pong in Google Earth and ended up getting this, I've never actually gotten anything like this before in all my searches but this is fucking bizarre to say the least. Any thoughts?

>i have drawn a map and wrote down severall adresses and phone numbers on everything that was nearby and white enough to hold ink

guise, this is a black pedo dude in eastern europe and he is bragging about his last week abductions in code.

Tinfoil pizzafags on top damage control whenever you mention they have no proof and this is basically LARPing at this point

lmao

wow slovenian dude just stopped posting

I was on google earth yesterday just looking at some random shit and that popped up too

Just your usual google "muh wimmenz n churrin #LetThemIn" bullshit