1st update from outside the rapefugees camp from Harmanli, Bulgaria. Night edition

1st update from outside the rapefugees camp from Harmanli, Bulgaria. Night edition
They started to burn shit and throw rocks again.
More people are now gathered outside.

Are the people outside Bulgarians or fugees?
Please tell me you are going to storm that camp in a fit of righteous anger and start cleansing mother Europe.

praise kek

also Dinko wil lpurge them

Bulgarians. Some gypsies tred to break the door so we can purge. Were stopped. Soon.

Alot of gendarmere and ambulance movement

Godspeed user

Good technique, using the gypsies as a first wave.
Good luck, maybe the gendarms will help you out in the end.

Periscope?

Eternal winter bless

Prolly more than 30 of the gendarmery walked out.
Were applauded.
There are constantly trucks moving in and out.

The mob is still at the door.

It looks like a UFO is landing, maybe aliens will come to Europe someday and vaporize the refugees, but then you'd still have illegal aliens so... :/

One mentally ill drunk gypsy managed to get in. Everyone helped him to get out.

Why is this guy here.png

At least Bulgarians are not cucked

Take pics bud

>using the gypsies as a first wave.

Praise kek for his wisdom

Double d1gits tell me what to do

Is based Dinko still rounding up the hordes, or did someone tell him to play nice with these displaced Germans?

smear whipped cream on your dick and run in naked
>tfw i dont even know whats going on here

Checked and keked

I hope you brought weapons - hatchet, knife, anything

Ohhh shiiiiit

Gotta do it OP bring proofs

Fucking kill yourself leaf.

Another group walked out. Tfw only one had helmet shield and bat

Dont disrespect kek.

Go buy some whipped cream and get busy

>OP is too gay and girly to deliver
should've known

>cops leaving
This is good news. Better news if they come back in civvy clothes and help tear those refugees to bits with the mob. That's what's going to happen if the cops all walk off, right? massacre the beheaders?

Nah, I'm not a nigger.

>tfw the mentally ill gypsy is still here and stands in front of the firetruck trying to stop it.

What group is walking out? The migrants? You are just letting them go free?

Barricade the doors and burn that shit down

>Muslim invaders raid your town
>"You should fight back"
>"Nah, I'm not a nigger"

Weak spineless faggot

The military police you faggot learn to read the thread

Hey, keep us updated. Are you on the spot?

Incite a riot say that they've kidnapped and raped a young girl in the center

dude, is there some group forming in Plovdiv I can join, I'm eager to bust some refugee heads, I prepared my iron stick, my brass knuckles, my boots, everything is ready for some refugee beating, do you know some guys in Plovdiv forming?

What did it say? Im gonna be on mobile all day and it doesnt let me see from other threads. I saw the 100000000

Jill Stein 2020
Ban all Anime

The gendarmere u dense fuck.
Trucks are going in, groups of ~5 walk out.

Some fuck is giving a statement. Same old shit

Ha. Both were good posts, im happy. dont care if they use scripts as long as it prevents people from asking for AI girlfriends

JUST THROW THEM OUT ALREADY

Look for the most retarded looking guy there, ask to take picture for journalist type thing, say youre doing collages of people so he doesnt get suspicious.

Give us pic, we can meme it

Idk, Im moving to pld soon. Yet to get involved there.

We probably will, people don't take that shit here, every post on social media is genocidal. There's zero support for those subhumans even from women and liberals.

Anything about my question, friend?

I don't know what the fuck that is

Does that mean they're not doing anything and it's just a political gesture? What's happening?

Don't be a faggot, You can blame the cold weather for the tiny dick.

When does the cleansing commend?

I think mostly. Everyone talk shit buy they wont go 200 vs 4k rapefugees. Hype is dying. A shitload of gendermary trucks are going in tho. Is happening inside.

Europe is fucking doomed

Even in Bulgaria you faggots punk out. Muslim invaders walk all over you and all they have is little rocks to throw. Pathetic

Where are football hooligans?
I am dissapointed Bulgaria.

Go prep the bull Johnny boy.

Dude is right.Right now its nigger tier stupidity to show up with weapons. Police and gendarmes would turn on you instantly.

It's just starting, Slobodane, these things take a lil bit of time, people can't organize, most people haven't even heard of this yet.

We are a small town with the most rapefugees.

Whatever is happening is happening inside. Trucks are moving even more.
Border police are gathered

KILL THEM ALL.

>random bulgarian man, please do murder a random shitskin that's about to get reported and get a lifetime in jail sentence or else you're a pussy
please never change Sup Forums

Burning down the place where they sleep.

Savages.

This thread is awesome.

deported not reported what the fuck am i doing

Weird, maybe not many people have heard, there are big cities nearby, I'm wondering where the people are, I was gonna bring 3 people, but I don't have a car.
Last time - the Katunitza incident, ~200 football fans gathered in 1-2 hours, from opposing teams too.

Wow so even your police are showing out for refugees.

Only organizing you pussies will do is organize a little nationalist parade to peacefully vent your frustrations while the refugees sit cozy inside their welcome center sucking your tax dollars. Fucking faggots

just open fire on the crowd. Nobody gives enough of a fuck about Bulgaria to care.

Fucking retarded mob claps when gendarmere walks out on foot but hits the trucks. Why are they so dense?

My fingers froze and my battery is 30

Throw rocks back

Can they ask Russia for help?

Habbining
Cut some throats bulgbro

>a fucking leaf

Just invite two or three top/serious football firms and let them have some fun.

Bring pork to roast outside with your fellow Bulgarians. Waft the aroma toward the migrants.

That's not how we do things here in Bulgaria, retard, but our collective anger is getting to a breaking point now. I assure you, though, we have zero tolerance for muslim "protests". Something will be done, don't worry.

Someone asked a guy walking out if they beat them.
>smiled lighy and shook head
Lmao

use the gypsies to zerg rush. i like it.

Kek

4 trucks 1police and 3 firetrucks went in at once. Tfw can't cover what is up wont let us in. Didn't know we even had 4 firetrucks damn

Not enough, they need a serious beating, we need to gather some punishment squads and beat the shit out of those fucking gypsies, we need to bash heads in, not laugh like retards.

Can you get somewhere higher to get a peek?

W-what is he doing with the ATV..?

Кyпи мaлкo бeкoн и кoгaтo зaпoчнaт дa изкapвaт oтвътpe въpзaни нeлeгaлни, зaмepяй ги.

I'm pretty sure the gendarmerie will BTFO them , but won't make it public because we don't want sanctions from the EU . they are angry underpaid merciless sadist xenophobic racist nationalists with ego issues and borderline nazi. they are smart enough not to show the media cucks anything, but im sure they are enjoying themselves atm.

Tвa или cтpиймвaй зa 4чaн нoвинитe.

Selfish cunts they should let us beat them to pulp alongside them.

Man, who the fuck cares about your backwards village?

da

kys faggot

Using it to help out his country eradicating the pest.
He uses the Bulgarian system for determining if a vehicle is worth the money.
It looks like it has 12/rph (Rapefugees per hour), pretty decent.

Found the Cuckdiv faggot.

No one cares about Harmanli but everyone cares about the rapefugee situation.

Dinko and around 1000 (not kidding) followers are there rightnow.

SHIT OP

NEW

NEW

NEW

Can we please only have one thread?

Why the military won't just shoot them all?

Come on now, I'm from Plovdiv and even I care a bit.

fag

BASED BULGARIA GO GET 'EM BOYS

Cause EU will sue their ass.

>caring about what ((((( eu ))))) says
kek

sorry to tell you but migrants have real combat expirience,

you better pray they dont get hold of arms

bulgarians are screwed.

Knowing how to pull the trigger of an automatic rifle in your hand and spraying bullets does not mean combat experience.

Doesn't work that way, we neither have enough friends nor resources to get out of a confrontation against the new euroatlantic cuckvilization.

this ->

Who gives a shit.
PURGE CANCER
Use BOW if you must

It'll get sorted out, champ. PM is on his way while hooligans and bikers from bigger cities in the nearby area are also on their way as we speak. Will be a fun night.

>Stay strong my Frend.Stay strong.

OK my garbage phone shut down @ 30%

Basically all that happened in the last hour

>some drunk guy rallyes the mob
>jumping on fence trying to break it
>open it
>20 gendarmeres are exitting at the same time
>tell us to chill out and they got this
>time passes
>more exit, blood on hands, exhausted etc
>ask one what happened outside
>*laughs* nothing
So sand niggers got btfo
shit loads of them arrested

Fucking can't post the one kid with armature as weapon because shit phone died right after I took the picture.