Soldiers of Odin is Dead

Long live "Son's of Nemesis".

Notice anything?

Maybe try coming up with a less corny name

are you liek bikers?

White trash embodies the concept of cornyness. They can't help themselves.

compared to about 95% of MCs this one is actually okay.

Fag.

You need to stop watching Sons of Anarchy so much. Seriously.

Also you're a fag.

Why are the names always so cringy and autistic?

Because they legit don't give a fuck what you think.

Looks like a faggy rip-off of the Sons of Anarchy television show.

Even the logo is practically the same.

>Apostrophe for a plural word

Why do people do this? It's not "thing's", or "word's". I have never heard of a plural word with an apostrophe.

If you're the son of your nemesis that's like being a stepson, right? Do they all have stepdads then?

They're retarded.

That said, it's probably due to the previous convention that when writing dates you would include an apostrophe to indicate decades. That was retarded too so now we don't do it (unless indicating possessive status of a single specific year, obviously).

>useless misplaced apostrophe
>useless rusted machete
>useless vague post

seems to to a trend here

You boys should study your Greek mythology more.

You were the first non-retard itt.

Says the first retard ITT.

I always assume it's a translation error. In Dutch we do use the apostrophe a lot to make words plural.

Kankerhomo -> kankerhomo's

Suck our thingies

I hate these faggy "mcs" that have popped up after the show. The people I ride were affiliated then got onto bikes after realizing it's easier to get away from cops on 2 wheels. If I seen that vest on the road I'd kick you right the fuck off, and I'm not even a vest fag. Grow up and stop wearing leather vests like a homo kid.

>son's

kek

Also, that is the most retarded tryhard name I've ever seen. Might as well be:
>Evil Badguys MC
>Death Hell
>666 Extreme Death Hell Bad
>Sons of Death
>Sons of Extreme Death
>Maximum Turbo Evil Hell Inc.

Kekt and chekt

JAYSUS KROIST

Exactly. Vest fags are the worst. Worse than niggers I would say because they have to walk around and make sure people know they are in a pack, just like niggers do. I ride with people that when we go somewhere we don't need a vest to look "tough" or anything. It's the most manchild shit ever.

>not posting the real one

>filename
10/10

Fucking kek lad.

There's Sons of Odin dudes all over Canada right now triggering the media. I looked at their charter and it reads like a typical biker gang

>Maximum Turbo Evil Hell Inc.

Sounds pretty based to me.

>implying that he is not a proud homosexual

Guys it's not "son's of nemesis", it's "S.O.N.'s of Nemesis". It's a recursive acronym.

>Because they legit don't give a fuck what you think.
it seems they legit don't give a fuck what anyone thinks - and not in a good way.

Still... This is stupid as stupid can be

so it's stupid and autistic?

Check and kek

delete this

ok sorry

I just hate that entire niche, just old fat fucks riding their motorcycles into the sunset to die off of old age, shits corny as fuck desu. What's worse are the biker females, fucking trashy as fuck.

No shit sherlock