>LaShaunda

kek this guy is definitely from Sup Forums

What's the answer though?

It's 20%!!!

20% bruh.

Reminder the south is not based

>connecting with kids on their level
youtube.com/watch?v=fAtv9IW0mo0

wait at 2"50~ish the nigress says "She's been there a long time, it's her last year, she's retiring" and apparently the test has been around since the 1990s in various forms

CONFIRMED FOR NOT ACTUALLY Sup Forums

Confirmed instead for pissed off granny who didn't want to teach dindus in the first place

>trying to get your under performing minority students involved in the class room by using humor and real world problems that they can relate to
>get fired

MOONMAN EXPOSED

youtube.com/watch?v=g-4v2BOiHKM

Imagine a black teacher giving the students "Billy shot 4 of his classmates. There are 20 kids in his class. What percentage of the class did Billy shoot?"

Billy obviously being a white name.

It's inappropriate in school or any formal environment.

*girl. Watch the video.

>Leshawn has 8 needles but TaMarcus keeps on being a little bitchass nigga and demanding 30%, how many needles does Leshawn have to give him in order to avoid being knifed again?

You should be able to solve this.

I guarantee that this is some retarded white feminist liberal trying to relate to blacks

False equivalence. School shootings may be predominantly white but they are extreme outliers, whereas black shootings happen dozens of times per day across the country.

It is inappropriate but i dont see how its racist. They are just making assumptions. Theres plenty of white guys named Tyrone

>30% of 8
It's not a valid number
This is bait isn't it

2 and 2/5 needles

Bout tree fitty

>try to teach niggers math the natural way they understand things
>get fired

they're shooting themselves in the foot tbqh

kek Anyone have a full copy of the quiz?

Most black names are happen to be French-origin though, because knuckle-dragging apes are they only "civilization" the frogs have ever managed to conquer. Although the way things have been going recently, even that one and only victory may come back to bite them in the ass.

if you really believe this happens in real life you should check with your doctor for autism

Doesn't matter dude. It's just one of those stereotypes.

A: DID YOU JUST ASSUME GENDERS? MIND YOUR PRONOUNS, SHITLORD.

But did the students score higher tho?

>Lehendrix buys 12 ounces of pure dope 125 dollars per ounce
>The street value for 1 ounce of dope is 310 dollars
>A) How much money will Lehendrix make if he manage to sell all the dope?
>B) How much more money will Lehandrix make if he mixes the dope 15 ounces of baking soda and 1 ounce of rat poison to give it more kick?

delivered

The correct answer is to point out that the teacher cannot even into language

>What is the exact percentage of girls Tyrone knocked up?
>percentage of girls
>no qualifying adjective to declare which set of girls

Tyrone knocked up 20% of the girls in the set "girls in his/the gang", but the question is instead about the percentage of "girls", yet we are not provided either the size of the set "girls", nor does it clarify if additional elements of the set girls have the property "knocked up by tyrone" and "not in tyrones gang"

This teacher should be fired for being a fucking idiot who cannot be precise. Might as well be a social scientist

In the US, blacks like the way French names sound. Often they'll make up their own names that sound or look vaguely French but are just ridiculous.

heh, you know what you polocks are alright

>fractions are invalid
No wonder you can't pay your denbts

t-thanks

>Clip
This whole thing is a meme

>0:20
>moderator is of colour
dis gonna be gud

20%

i want to marry her

Ooh ooh I know! 20%! What do I get?

Pajeet had shit in 3 streets today, there are 5 streets in his neighborhood, what is the percentage of streets Pajeet had shit in today?

>this is racist

the real racist is the one that ASSUMED Tyrone was black and that this is how black people actually behave

Exact

>TRUSTING THE GOVERNMENT TO EDUCATE YOUR CHILDREN

BAHAHAHHHAAHAHA

THIS IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF WHY WE NEED TO PRIVATIZE EDUCATION

Holy shit.

Are you sure?

>mfw the answer is 100% * 4/20
DUDE

What would actually happen

"yo teach fukken white people amirite, hahaha *smacks lips*"

the teacher just wanted show them how math can be applied relevantly to their lives.

Mayur consumed 4.7 kilograms of curry yesterday. Assuming conversion of curry into shit results in a 18% loss of weight, how much did Mayur dump into the Designated Shitting Street?

You're killing me.
See

You are assuming that the teacher who gave this test out was white. The story clearly said the school hadn't released the teachers name and the story never said who it was.

>fuck off back to Rome you Christ hating big nosed cunt.

Nope, you're assuming the teacher was white. I'm assuming it was anything but black.

>try to teach niggers
FIFY

You can clean my toilet any time.

20%.

Tyrone knocked up 20% of girls in his gang

>was her last day as a teacher, holy shit she didn't give a shit anymore all those years must have been awful for her that her last homework is a big fuck you to the students

What's the answer ?

It's implying that the Irish are degenerates

I'm willing to bet you the teacher was black though. If there is one group of people in the USA who hates niggers more than any other it's black people. Especially old ones.

I don't see what's so wrong, this could actually help the criminal community be more efficient and better at their book keeping. I'd say this is pretty politically correct and useful skills for the everyday gangbanger.

Kek

My mind can't accept that this is real.

Fractions are evil

t. Pythagoras

I know I find this funny, doesn't it mean like little king or some shit? I dunno I just know its irish/gaelic because I lived with white power family who named their sons ronan, rauri, and tyrone, after some irish royalty or some bullshit.

The answer is 3 dumbass

>ey yo my boi tyrone ain't dun nuffin withose hoes mayne nawmsayn they jus out tryna hustle cos they kno my boiii got stack from when his grammy sued the city for shootin' his pops

This is appalling. You should NEVER assume the gender of these people just because they were born female.

0% he had a condom on bro

"wah these tests are not diverse enough!"
>adds diversity
"wah this is raycis! "
Can't fucking win with these types.

kek this.

Tyrone is an Irish name, but because blacks used it a lot, ignorant Americans think only black when they hear it. For a nation as sensitive about race as the US is, most people sure are fucking ignorant.

>Muh cultural appropriation

There's a fucking county here named Tyrone.
Niggers stole the name.
Niggers steal everything.

Okay, it's not funny anymore.

First, I have no idea what the quiz is on. A lot of the numbers are really ugly. Take question 3 for example, 800/3 is not a nice number. So, is this supposed to be a decimal or fractions quiz? If it's not, these numbers are unacceptable.

Next, the wording of some of these questions is fucking sad. Take question 8 for example, it references "the gang" and then "his gang", which could make a student wonder if they were different gangs, which would completely change the answer of the question. Now, why might a kid be thinking too hard about the problem like that? It's because some of these problems clearly include information that is not needed, so not only do students have to deal with ugly numbers, they have to think hard about each problem to devise what information is needed to solve it, and when the teacher throws in confusing wording, then a lot of thinking energy is going to be wasted on bullshit.

Then there's the issue that some of the questions are biased. For example, question 2 requires you to know the quantitative relationships between an 8 balls, ounces, and grams. In other words: how many ounces are in an 8 ball and how many grams are in an ounce. That's not fair. Isn't this supposed to be a math quiz, not an imperial units system quiz?

I am so thankful that I went to school in one of the richest cities in the country. I never had to deal with any of this bullshit, but I feel so sorry for kids elsewhere. They're getting fucking screwed, and they can't do anything about it.

>Alabama teacher
>racist
>suspended

Thank god this shit is about to be over.
Get ready for Jeff "Racist Creed, just don't smooke Weed" Sessions, America.

The Irish were largely bred with the blacks while they were slaves and lived in the same ghetto's until the Chinese started flooding the country in the 20's.

So it makes sense blacks have Irish names

>He fell for the Sessions is waycist MSM meme
kys

It would be a hoot.

>Chinese started flooding the country
>1.2% of population in 2010

Yeah, man, really flooding.

Nobody wants a chink in their armor

>teacher planned on retiring
>her last year
Top kek Everybody btfo

The Chinese aren't the 1 percent you should be afraid of.

just a prank bro

trick question, those four kids were black thus didn't count

>clip

You just reminded me I need to order pizza

>They're getting fucking screwed, and they can't do anything about it.

Yeah but the parents could've chosen not to have children. But chose to have them anyway.

It's the same shit as some starving african baby. Sure the little nigger didn't choose to be starving to death but his stupid whore mother, already living in poverty knew that her child would starve if she had one, and had him anyway.

Never feel sorry for the poor. Always treat them with the utmost disdain and contempt.

>t. nigger

you mad af hahahahaha

>2:00
>I was kind of laughing at it because I tought it was... well... off...
She almost let it slip there

Will it be a Jew Pizza,with double the Jew and no anchovies? Will you down a cup of liberal tears along with it?

That "stupid whore mother" is mostly the result of a child getting screwed, not the cause.

Next, who says she chose to have the kid? Maybe she would have wanted to use contraceptives or have an abortion, but the government limited her access to them.

Don't come at me with your weak assumptions and poor thinking game.

>ak-47 with 30 round clip
>30 round clip
>clip

The /k/ in me is triggered.

I am mad, and you should be too. That's a terrible quiz.

>TYRONE
>4 20
shiettttttttttttt

Dont forget Jamal.

I usually say Tyrone, LeRoy or Jamal when discussing negros. Tyrone and Jamal are used to describe a sort of a team with Tyrone being the physically larger "leader"

LeRoy implies a singluar negro who is simpler and smaller than Tyrone but is more independent that Jamaal.

ok which Sup Forumsack is the teacher? we know you're here lol

how is it racist? its a real life problem